Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 - Page 23

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Shabbir is an awesome actor but I don't think this should have been his comeback fictional show :( People love MR too much to accept someone else in his shoes no matter how good he may turn out to be =]

Oh well good luck Shabbir๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelic_J

Shabbir is an awesome actor but I don't think this should have been his comeback fictional show :( People love MR too much to accept someone else in his shoes no matter how good he may turn out to be =]

Oh well good luck Shabbir๐Ÿ˜†

Arey but Shabbir is very experienced in this type of role naa...like some ppl in here have mentioned that MR's acting wasn't that great apparently and he only survived on the basis of his 'good looks'๐Ÿ˜†...so this should be a very easy task for Shabbir, nahin?? He can now enhance this role with his awesome acting

Why do you think ppl love MR too much? For his 'good looks'?๐Ÿ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Arey but Shabbir is very experienced in this type of role naa...like some ppl in here have mentioned that MR's acting wasn't that great apparently and he only survived on the basis of his 'good looks'๐Ÿ˜†...so this should be a very easy task for Shabbir, nahin?? He can now enhance this role with his awesome acting

Why do you think ppl love MR too much? For his 'good looks'?๐Ÿ˜†

I never stated people loved MR for his good looks. He was a really good actor and that's what gave him the success he enjoys today. I only said that people will not be able to look beyond MR because they love him too much. This is what happens everytime there is a replacement in a popular show๐Ÿ˜† People stop caring about the acting talent of the person replacing. Heck his/her acting talent hardly matters and the only thing that matters is that he/she is replacing their favourite actor. So all in all doesn't matter whether Shabbir does a crappy job or a good job in replacing MR, he will only get criticized by hardcore MR fans who are not happy to see MR go =]

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelic_J

I never stated people loved MR for his good looks. He was a really good actor and that's what gave him the success he enjoys today. I only said that people will not be able to look beyond MR because they love him too much. This is what happens everytime there is a replacement in a popular show๐Ÿ˜† People stop caring about the acting talent of the person replacing. Heck his/her acting talent hardly matters and the only thing that matters is that he/she is replacing their favourite actor. So all in all doesn't matter whether Shabbir does a crappy job or a good job in replacing MR, he will only get criticized by hardcore MR fans who are not happy to see MR go =]

LOL I didn't say that YOU stated that ppl love MR for his good looks...I ASKED you...since another person a few pages back had made that point...but thank you for clarifying๐Ÿ˜†

Yes replacements are never popular...but let's not generalize either saying that just cuz ppl are MR fans, they will automatically only criticize Shabbir...only a person who has truly closely followed this show and Dutta as a character can understand the sentiments of Dutta/MR fans...this was not the average desi soap with pedestrian/predictable characters where replacements are common.

And it's food for thought in my opinion that these ppl have been trying since AGES to find a "replacement" for MR/Dutta...and still they have nothing? lol...Shabbir's name was floated around 3 months back too but it didn't work out then it seems...taking it up now won't be a good idea either...but if he wants to do timepass, he is most welcome to๐Ÿ˜Š...this show is no longer worthy of any halfway decent actor's time...so the "bashing" has more to do with the show being pathetic than any supposed anger being directed by MR fans at Shabbir as you seem to feel.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Mishal as Dutta was the hard,young  don with a golden heart...but he was a  sleek ,graceful,elegant,sauve raw fresh faced tough man as well,oh so full of sophistication the way he walked talked ,loved and fought. Trouble is Shabbir is far from being fresh faced and elegant ,he appears rowdy as... cant say not allowed. But what Shabbir is what colors like best a Yes man,jee hazor,man.You see easy to handle. Now Mishal for colors is tooo hot to handle with a mind of his own! and why not he's good and the whole world knows it.
Now even if Shabbir tries in the name of colors he will be stepping into a role which was put in place up till now by some else called Mishal Raheja. So Shabbir dont let colors use you to save their own necks as the show is already cursed for doom by all the LTL1fans who colors disregarded  and disappointed by letting Mishal or rather forced to leave. So wait till you, Shabbir fall out of grace with colors for they are unprofessional  people!
Angelic_J thumbnail

LOL I didn't say that YOU stated that ppl love MR for his good looks...I ASKED you...since another person a few pages back had made that point...but thank you for clarifying๐Ÿ˜†

Yes replacements are never popular...but let's not generalize either saying that just cuz ppl are MR fans, they will automatically only criticize Shabbir...only a person who has truly closely followed this show and Dutta as a character can understand the sentiments of Dutta/MR fans...this was not the average desi soap with pedestrian/predictable characters where replacements are common.

And it's food for thought in my opinion that these ppl have been trying since AGES to find a "replacement" for MR/Dutta...and still they have nothing? lol...Shabbir's name was floated around 3 months back too but it didn't work out then it seems...taking it up now won't be a good idea either...but if he wants to do timepass, he is most welcome to๐Ÿ˜Š...this show is no longer worthy of any halfway decent actor's time...so the "bashing" has more to do with the show being pathetic than any supposed anger being directed by MR fans at Shabbir as you seem to feel.

I didn't say just MR fans, I said hardcore MR fans. Only they will have a problem with the replacement, the rest will just go on about their days๐Ÿ˜› I personally feel Shabbir shouldn't take this up either beacuse its just umm too messy? He's better off with something new๐Ÿค” And again only the hardcores who see nothing beyond MR/Dutta will resort to any type of bashing the rest will simply critique like they have always done =]

AreYaar thumbnail
Have you followed this show regularly at any point, Jot?๐Ÿ˜† 
Angelic_J thumbnail

Have you followed this show regularly at any point, Jot?๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

What does it seem like?๐Ÿ˜› I only step in when there's big drama๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ But to answer your question truthfully, I haven't closely followed this show ever๐Ÿ˜† I just get dragged in sometimes due to my hardcore LTL friends =]
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Found this article in the rival site. The script sounds REALLY familiar. Actor wants to move on from the show? Then ensure he is made to look like a villian.

Nishant Malkani to quit Ram Milaayi Jodi

Nishant Malkani (Anukalp) has decided to quit the show and is serving a notice period at this moment and will continue to do so until the second week of July. Inside sources suggest that there were multiple reasons which prompted him to quit. Some say his behavior on the sets was one such reason whilst some say that he has bagged a few films which has initiated this move.

A source tells us, "Nishant's behaviour has changed tremendously in the past few days. He arrives on the set whenever he wants and walks out when he desires. Everyone on the set is disturbed with his behaviour as he throws a lot of tantrums and insults people. Apparently some one is showing him dreams of bagging a film which has made him arrogant and hence he has decided to quit. The production team is also fed up of his behavior as he has been making demands for a raise in his fees. He thinks he can't be replaced but when female lead can be replaced in a show then why not the male lead?"

Another source tells us, "He has bagged a Bollywood film and two films down South. He is very excited and is looking forward to it. In all possibility he will be quitting television by beginning of July and will first start shooting for his Bollywood film by September. He plays the solo main lead in all the films."

On the condition of anonymity, a source from production team informed, "Everyone is like a family on sets and there is no issue at all. These are all rumours and Nishant is very much a part of our show."

When contacted Nishant Malkani said, "I do not wish to comment about the films but about my behaviour I would like to assure you that these are rumours spread by my jealous co- actors who have heard about me quitting the show and they are trying to malign my image as much as they can."

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Found this article in the rival site. The script sounds REALLY familiar. Actor wants to move on from the show? Then ensure he is made to look like a villian.

Nishant Malkani to quit Ram Milaayi Jodi

Nishant Malkani (Anukalp) has decided to quit the show and is serving a notice period at this moment and will continue to do so until the second week of July. Inside sources suggest that there were multiple reasons which prompted him to quit. Some say his behavior on the sets was one such reason whilst some say that he has bagged a few films which has initiated this move.

A source tells us, "Nishant's behaviour has changed tremendously in the past few days. He arrives on the set whenever he wants and walks out when he desires. Everyone on the set is disturbed with his behaviour as he throws a lot of tantrums and insults people. Apparently some one is showing him dreams of bagging a film which has made him arrogant and hence he has decided to quit. The production team is also fed up of his behavior as he has been making demands for a raise in his fees. He thinks he can't be replaced but when female lead can be replaced in a show then why not the male lead?"

Another source tells us, "He has bagged a Bollywood film and two films down South. He is very excited and is looking forward to it. In all possibility he will be quitting television by beginning of July and will first start shooting for his Bollywood film by September. He plays the solo main lead in all the films."

On the condition of anonymity, a source from production team informed, "Everyone is like a family on sets and there is no issue at all. These are all rumours and Nishant is very much a part of our show."

When contacted Nishant Malkani said, "I do not wish to comment about the films but about my behaviour I would like to assure you that these are rumours spread by my jealous co- actors who have heard about me quitting the show and they are trying to malign my image as much as they can."

Lo jee! Aik aur "tantrum" waley star nikal aye raaton raat! Lol! Seems like the Indian Film Industry is thriving on the likes of such "tantrum" waley debutants and is falling over itself in the rush to cast them in movies too! ๐Ÿคฃ

@red:
For some reason, it makes me very proud to know that MR never gave any such comments to the press. I'm not saying that they're false or wrong - just that it makes the other party look petty too. ๐Ÿ˜• So while his silence was a cause of frustration for most of us in those trying months, looking back it's he who came out as the dignified party in this entire mess! *proud muh some more*