Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: make-believe

Anyone who starts off with a statement that resembles: MR's looks > MR's acting, is very, very hard to take seriously ;)

I have to agree COMPLETELYπŸ˜†...MR is the LAST guy I would dismiss as a "good looking" fluffball...his presence as an actor, his superlative acting skills transcend his good looks and basic charm too.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Yeah he does🀣...I'm gonna try and find a YT link if I can and post it hereπŸ˜†

Tried looking for it, no luck πŸ˜† BTW, Popcorn khao, mast ho jao was the name of an actual movie, haan πŸ˜† And yep, I can talk for myself at least and say that MR's looks are far, far inferior to the way he acts. If he looked just like this and acted more like a wooden plank, the limit of my appreciation would end at the idea that at least he can look good with his mouth closed and face expressionless πŸ˜† The fact that he can ACT, that too with charm and nuance, is more than half the appeal of 'subjective' looks, anyways. For me personally, it makes up for all the appeal because there are many pretty boys out there, but barely any who can make a character come alive and get you in tune with its emotional range and upheavals. 

Zahra, nice to see you! πŸ€—
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice to see you too Fatty! πŸ€— I've been busy lately, rishta talks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I hope you're well! 😳 x Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

For me personally, it makes up for all the appeal because there are many pretty boys out there, but barely any who can make a character come alive and get you in tune with its emotional range and upheavals. 

Exactly...pretty boys are a dime a dozen on TV, in movies...everywhere...truly amazing ACTORS...GENUINELY talented actors are rare...as rare as an MR video interviewπŸ˜†...as rare as MR returning to TV again anytime soon *sigh*πŸ˜†

Anyways, MR's acting talent will not be understood by those who are used to seeing typical cliched stuff on TV anyways and don't GET the nuances of a character, storyline...MR brought those NUANCES alive as Dutta...and it had nothing to do with this looks...the charm comes from his presence...TREMENDOUSLY powerful screen presence and acting that absorbs you into the emotions of the character to the point that you feel it all tangibly.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Nice to see you too Fatty! πŸ€— I've been busy lately, rishta talks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I hope you're well! 😳 x

Oye hoyeee rishta talks?? Niiice! You must be enjoying it all thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its funny how people who have never watched an episode of LTL comment on the acting capabilities of the actors. but hey whatever rocks their boat *yawns* as for our dear shabboji coming as DSP part 2. well he is colours ladla so im not suprised hes been offered the show. KK3 he won and then present GWC. i have watched shabbir on and off and seriously the only thing he has in common with the character of DSP is the beard and the pathanis. i mean no offense if i was his PR i would make him do some different roles instead of doing the same role again and again the 'bhai' ovs not nakkus bhai but hey he could be a grown up version of sethiji (pranju gave you another idea you can use). but seriously even if he does come LCL is beyond salvation they have butchered the charcaters beyond recognition. i mean what was the whole purpose of getting dingu in the plot to begin with?! this is just muft ka promotion if you ask me. 
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oye hoyeee rishta talks?? Niiice! You must be enjoying it all thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It's fun, yet stressful too 🀣 It's still in its 'raw' stages, but we'll see how it goes, fingers crossed Embarrassed He's a really nice guy though Embarrassed x
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

its funny how people who have never watched an episode of LTL comment on the acting capabilities of the actors. but hey whatever rocks their boat *yawns* as for our dear shabboji coming as DSP part 2. well he is colours ladla so im not suprised hes been offered the show. KK3 he won and then present GWC. i have watched shabbir on and off and seriously the only thing he has in common with the character of DSP is the beard and the pathanis. i mean no offense if i was his PR i would make him do some different roles instead of doing the same role again and again the 'bhai' ovs not nakkus bhai but hey he could be a grown up version of sethiji (pranju gave you another idea you can use). but seriously even if he does come LCL is beyond salvation they have butchered the charcaters beyond recognition. i mean what was the whole purpose of getting dingu in the plot to begin with?! this is just muft ka promotion if you ask me. 

WORD, Huma! You nailed it!πŸ‘πŸ˜†...If those are the only qualifications to be considered Dutta, then yes Shabbir TOTALLY qualifiesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

It's fun, yet stressful too 🀣 It's still in its 'raw' stages, but we'll see how it goes, fingers crossed 😳 He's a really nice guy though 😳 x

Awww πŸ€—  Congrats yaar! I wish you all the best going ahead too!😊
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

WORD, Huma! You nailed it!πŸ‘πŸ˜†...If those are the only qualifications to be considered Dutta, then yes Shabbir TOTALLY qualifiesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

oh i forgot to add because he acted in the kekta camp he will play the suspicous hubby really well πŸ‘ and wont question the great creatives about why his character is so dumb and isnt changing :) i say bring shabbo rani :)