Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i fail to understand why sb is ready to take  up duttas role inspite of low trp ,i 'll say actually he is digu replacement not mishal ,nobody can replace mishal as dutta ,sb has his  own production company producing ganga ke dheej ,if he is so desperate to act he can do so in his own banner ,frankly he isn't a good actor & no patch for mishal he is much older than mr & looks wise its less said the better ,mr is handsome in real sense & a good actor ,its foolishness in his part to take up duttas role nobody will accept him ,look at colors their experiment with diggu failed miserably who can't do stunt like mr & injured a poor fellow
the ego of color & pranjal is responsible for fate of ltl & show will end soon sb u better think twice ur commiting a big mistake mishal is dutta & nobody can step in his shoes ,u would be counted as diggu replacement i guess that will be a insult for u
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nakusha]guys i fail to understand why sb is ready to take  up duttas role inspite of low trp ,i 'll say actually he is digu replacement not mishal ,nobody can replace mishal as dutta ,sb has his  own production company producing ganga ke dheej ,if he is so desperate to act he can do so in his own banner ,frankly he isn't a good actor & no patch for mishal he is much older than mr & looks wise its less said the better ,mr is handsome in real sense & a good actor ,its foolishness in his part to take up duttas role nobody will accept him ,look at colors their experiment with diggu failed miserably who can't do stunt like mr & injured a poor fellow
the ego of color & pranjal is responsible for fate of ltl & show will end soon sb u better think twice ur commiting a big mistake mishal is dutta & nobody can step in his shoes ,u would be counted as diggu replacement i guess that will be a insult for u

bold Nakusha! very well said  ,  well well! thats news for me
                           so true!
                            again very well put haaa

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

as per Sumeet's TRP maha episode, right now LTL is in it's experimental stage. πŸ˜† so I guess they are just checking to see the viewers response to these articles. Clearly Shabbir is also not acceptable for many on this forum but then we are only 200. So we don't matter. πŸ˜† Clearly Colors wants the show to carry on for more than 6 months and hence they are just checking to see whether Shabbir will save the show but in this experimental stage, they are not realizing how much damage they have done to the show. but then the audience won't really remember it since everyone watches the show for their fav actors. who cares about a story and character development.

I was reading today that after KKK4 Colors has IGT3 lined up and then Big Boss 5. So I guess we are atleast 3 months away from the shows to be chopped next.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

Bushy, you aren't heading for the BALH forum?? Seems like Srushti has managed to get almost every LTL forum member to head in that directionπŸ˜†

LOL Anu...i will head to that forum after watching an episode of it...but before that i am gonna introduce myself so that i don't feel out of the place πŸ˜† I am looking forward to this show πŸ˜³
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

as per Sumeet's TRP maha episode, right now LTL is in it's experimental stage. πŸ˜† so I guess they are just checking to see the viewers response to these articles. Clearly Shabbir is also not acceptable for many on this forum but then we are only 200. So we don't matter. πŸ˜† Clearly Colors wants the show to carry on for more than 6 months and hence they are just checking to see whether Shabbir will save the show but in this experimental stage, they are not realizing how much damage they have done to the show. but then the audience won't really remember it since everyone watches the show for their fav actors. who cares about a story and character development.

Even I get the feeling they are testing waters. Maybe thats why this time the news was targetted at the general audience who will read TOI and HT rather than the online audience who access TB or TC. As per what's happenning onscreen it seems Digu is gonna to be the superstar of PN and Patilwadi.
Might have been inclined to believe the news if they had mentioned some other out of work star. But SA is doing pretty well without being seen in a soap for the last 2 years. He doesnt really need to get into a sinking ship like LTL. But then you never know what goes on in someone's head. So I will wait till someone spots him in a LTL promo or in LTL itself.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Even I get the feeling they are testing waters. Maybe thats why this time the news was targetted at the general audience who will read TOI and HT rather than the online audience who access TB or TC. As per what's happenning onscreen it seems Digu is gonna to be the superstar of PN and Patilwadi.
Might have been inclined to believe the news if they had mentioned some other out of work star. But SA is doing pretty well without being seen in a soap for the last 2 years. He doesnt really need to get into a sinking ship like LTL. But then you never know what goes on in someone's head. So I will wait till someone spots him in a LTL promo or in LTL itself.

yeah now it makes sense why TB/TC never had an article on it. they are figuring out if SA will be accepted. don't have a clue about SA. I only watched some scenes of Kayamath. like every Ekta show, that was another Ekta show. πŸ˜† but seems like he is pretty popular as I did read some of the comments on this post. I didn't know that. 😳 but for me, the channel's unprofessionalism and absolutely zero respect for their own actors has killed the show and the channel for me. Audience ko toh every channel ignores but this channel doesn't even appreciate their own actors.
So u mentioned BB is coming back. Wow so crap will get replaced with more crap. Bravo Colors. πŸ˜†
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

HT is TOI's publication, looks ike they are testing, the reaction, otherwise it should've come in other nps as well as TB, TC by now.

TheRager thumbnail
@Ritu: Even I have no clue abt SA's acting. When he started his career I was over K shows. Only thing I remember from his K show days is thinking that this chap is so ugly and filthy looking.
Now ofcourse he has started shaving and cutting his hair so he no longer looks so ugly or filthy. I have seen him host NB1,2 and found him to be an amiable host.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

HT is TOI's publication, looks ike they are testing, the reaction, otherwise it should've come in other nps as well as TB, TC by now.

No yaar Meenaxi...HT and TOI are rival publishing houses.
TheRager thumbnail
Just read on IF main page that the show produced by SA Ganga Ki Dheej is winding up. Whoa! As soon as his name got linked to LTL bad luck shuru ho gaya! Stay away SA!