Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally!! Finally i read this article stating Shabbir Ahluwalia getting into MR's shoes...So much hype...finally i am not behind πŸ˜†
Shabbir Ahluwalia?? Hmm...to find more about this guy i googled some of his videos...(shows) and found him as Rishi in Kahin toh Hoga?? (The Sujal one πŸ˜›) and the Milind of Kayamath (The famous Mi of Michi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†) Ok...i dunno what i have to say about his acting...he is a good actor...πŸ˜ƒ But he can do justice to Dutta?? That can be seen... ( I am done with SA πŸ˜†) 
And now, why isn't TB yet reported this NEWS?? They must be searching a competitor for TOI's "Khabroo"! Always the same "source" would look repetitive and boring, you see? πŸ˜›
And even the HT has reported it?? πŸ˜² TB wale...wake up wake up...πŸ˜†
And i saw some SA fans here...The news still doesn't seem to be concrete and SA fans are here already?? πŸ˜² So the forum which went dull and lifeless after MR will suddenly become lively...??  *excited muh*
Can i have some popcorns please?? πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
Here you go, Bushy ;-)

Popcorn khao, mast ho jao...

Yes I will repost this avi every time I can😎
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, I have a feeling this news is also a rumour, as the same sources that reported "Mishal's comeback" has reported this news too (i.e, TOI, SBS, etc). Since that news was false, I dont think even this one can be trusted, as there is absolutely no quote from anyone confirming this news (neither Shabbir, nor PH or Colors!). And Shabbir, who left TV couple of years back saying he isnt interested in serials anymore, why would he be interested in replacing someone like MR, who has been an icon as Dutta, and that too for a show which has become a total crap now?! Wouldnt he know that if he has to replace MR, he will have no choice but to "imitate" him in the role? I would think, for a person like him, something more challenging would provoke him to change his decision. Guess we'll have to wait and watch!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I jus remember that Sarfarosh movie wala dialogue... ____ sungne aaya hain

sum1 wants to check the pulse of viewers... 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

:spit::rolls:

Marketing plug-in WIN πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, I have a feeling this news is also a rumour, as the same sources that reported "Mishal's comeback" has reported this news too (i.e, TOI, SBS, etc). Since that news was false, I dont think even this one can be trusted, as there is absolutely no quote from anyone confirming this news (neither Shabbir, nor PH or Colors!). And Shabbir, who left TV couple of years back saying he isnt interested in serials anymore, why would he be interested in replacing someone like MR, who has been an icon as Dutta, and that too for a show which has become a total crap now?! Wouldnt he know that if he has to replace MR, he will have no choice but to "imitate" him in the role? I would think, for a person like him, something more challenging would provoke him to change his decision. Guess we'll have to wait and watch!

@bold...thts wts been bothering me 2...as ksh mentioned in one thread the article seems fishy..no1 has quoted nethin...i dnt knw if its tru or nt bt if it is wt a bad decision by Shabbir bt sum wer i find it hard 2 believe... sum1 like shabbir tkin up a role in a dead show seems πŸ˜• anyway either way its a bad decision by him... seriously there is nothing left...they ruined it to a point tht i reali dnt think any storyline cn pick it up n put it bk up in TAM ratings...its impossible nw...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

:spit::rolls:

Marketing plug-in WIN πŸ˜†

LOL thanks! I remember this line from my childhood for some reason :S

I love how we are the only ppl doing timepass in here while everyone is trying to have a "serious" discussionπŸ˜† *munches on some more popcorn*
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@bold...thts wts been bothering me 2...as ksh mentioned in one thread the article seems fishy..no1 has quoted nethin...i dnt knw if its tru or nt bt if it is wt a bad decision by Shabbir bt sum wer i find it hard 2 believe... sum1 like shabbir tkin up a role in a dead show seems πŸ˜• anyway either way its a bad decision by him... seriously there is nothing left...they ruined it to a point tht i reali dnt think any storyline cn pick it up n put it bk up in TAM ratings...its impossible nw...

as per Sumeet's TRP maha episode, right now LTL is in it's experimental stage. πŸ˜† so I guess they are just checking to see the viewers response to these articles. Clearly Shabbir is also not acceptable for many on this forum but then we are only 200. So we don't matter. πŸ˜† Clearly Colors wants the show to carry on for more than 6 months and hence they are just checking to see whether Shabbir will save the show but in this experimental stage, they are not realizing how much damage they have done to the show. but then the audience won't really remember it since everyone watches the show for their fav actors. who cares about a story and character development.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Here you go, Bushy ;-)

Yes I will repost this avi every time I can😎

Thanks for the popcorn Anu...πŸ˜ƒ
I am gonna watch this dude now...these avi's are so tempting πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Bushy, you aren't heading for the BALH forum?? Seems like Srushti has managed to get almost every LTL forum member to head in that directionπŸ˜†