Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

That only proves Shabbir Ahluwalia's starpower ! npe it proves Jai Hind show's disclosure on hw colors gts its trps...lol...u hav 2 watch tht epi its hilariousπŸ˜†dnt trust these TRPs..they r fake...the TAM ratings speak volume.. LTL is a dead show n if shabbir has tkn it up thn its a bad decision As much as I love Mishal as Dutta Bhau , and I agreee No one can play Dutta better than him ... that voice modulation ... those expressions ... naahhh .. But Shabbir is a great actor too .. and has a HUGE fanbase ...that being said .. Im more of a "Millind" fan than a Shabbir fan .. cuz Shabbir once got into a fight with a club bouncer who didnt recognize him and woulndt let him into the club 😲😲wt? oh my days... thts bad..m nt a shabbir fan...nor a milind 1 either..i used 2 watch kayamath at the start cos of ayesha bt thn they made her evil so i left it...n gt boring... ! And what with his womanising and all ... ahhh ... I dunno how to react to this Shabbir replacing Mishal

notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Quote"
Dear Aneesa,
It pained me to read your reply on the New Entrant post & can imagine the hurt it has caused you.Hope you feel better soon.You are bang on the work ethics of the Channel but I want to include the PH too. The owners of the PH are big names in the Bollywood arena & there was no cause for them to bend so backward for the channel.They too could have played fairly regardless of the channel pressure but chose to look the other way while an extremely talented & hard working gentleman was abused both while working with them & even now that he has gracefully called it quits & moved on.
When LTL began not even the channel or PH expected it to rise to such unprecedented heights. But they wrongly interpreted its reason firmly believing that their ridiculous to say the least story of a beautiful but poor girl who soots up her face to ward off unwanted male attention is the only reason for this.NO. The one & only reason for the immense succces of the show is the powerhouse talent Mishal Raheja playing a layered & complex character Dutta.Why else  the freefall of ratings now that the girl is gone back to the basti?

I'll never get tired of saying this. Mishal is one in a zillion.My heartiest congratulations to his parents for raising such a superb kid.Six months of abuse in the media yet chooses to forgive & forget so much so to go back on the very sets to visit his old mates. I pray for a husband like DSP but BETA HO TOH MISHAL JAISA😳

Thanks for sharing,Armu.

Edited by ZubyDutta - 20 May 2011 at 11:51pm

@Zuby, Don't want to bring forward my post again so I am responding to your response. I really am fine, just had to get this out of my system since we are no longer able to dissect this once beautiful story with all the characters we were so comfortable with like we used to do on this forum.  I entirely agree with you.  MR was the soul of the show but Mahi was his other half, although he gave LTL1 its fame, you can agree they both needed each other to have created this magic,(not forgetting Vinay and Aashka and all the rest of the original casts) I am very aware that the PH could have used their moral sense of responsibility towards MR and the movement of the storyline to enable him to move on when he wanted to which would have also given us the closure we all asked for and would have treasured forever.  My post would have been way to long had I done a more indepth post.  Thank you for doing what you have always done best, that is expressing yourself openly and honestly.  You have aptly added what I did not say and have summed it up as it really is.  My thoughts and wishes for you to truly have a soulmate like DSP and have a son just like Mishal.  Luv Aneesa

Edited by nizam13 - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

If SA's star power was so good then why did GWR close down so soon? It should have completed atleast 100 episods. πŸ˜†

GWR was supposed to have a limited number of Episodes to start with ... They prolly ran out of ppl to attemt crazy stunts πŸ˜† Personally I feel Shabbir is a better contestant (Khatron ke khiladi) than an anchor (Overacting ? ) but trust me on this .. A LOT of gurls .. watched the show for that guy ! πŸ˜² ANyhow ... they messed up the story a lot and now bringin in a DIFFERENT Datta Bhau can only ruin the show further ...  .. Shabbir should concentrate on something else .. Joining LTL and taking over Mishal's role is only gonna get him more hate from Mishal's fan .. its a lose-lose for him AND us the viewers .. I wish theyd ended the show on a good note with Mishal's exit instead of this drag fest ! πŸ₯±
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

GWR was supposed to have a limited number of Episodes to start with ... They prolly ran out of ppl to attemt crazy stunts πŸ˜† Personally I feel Shabbir is a better contestant (Khatron ke khiladi) than an anchor (Overacting ? ) but trust me on this .. A LOT of gurls .. watched the show for that guy ! πŸ˜² ANyhow ... they messed up the story a lot and now bringin in a DIFFERENT Datta Bhau can only ruin the show further ...  .. Shabbir should concentrate on something else .. Joining LTL and taking over Mishal's role is only gonna get him more hate from Mishal's fan .. its a lose-lose for him AND us the viewers .. I wish theyd ended the show on a good note with Mishal's exit instead of this drag fest ! πŸ₯±

GWR was this channel's idea, it is a copy of the original show, but it was a bad copy. LTL2 is on the same channel( LTL1 was with Mishal, it ended on 28th March), with a crappy storyline going on now, any good actor coming in this show will be risking a lot, it is better SA gets another show.😊
 TOP 10 RANKING (May 19,2011) :-

(1)  SetMax   2230-2300   
(2) SetMax  2200-2230  
(3) SetMax  2130-2200   
(4) Colors  2200-2230   
(5) Colors  2000-2030   
(6)  SetMax    2100-2130    
(7)  ZeeTV   2100-2130   
(8)  SetMax    2000-2030   
(9)  SetMax    2030-2100    
(10)  Colors   2230-2300---

NO LTL
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I get the picture that some people Are actually ok with Shabbir as Dutta . Are u guys serious please come on that guy can not be our Dutta he doesn't have the looks or charisma Mishal had. 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sam1984

I get the picture that some people Are actually ok with Shabbir as Dutta . Are u guys serious please come on that guy can not be our Dutta he doesn't have the looks or charisma Mishal had. 

they r new members in the forum tht r shabbir fans...obv they wud say he wil carry of the role!

for us it wil remain MR always...
its a bad decision by SA to take up LTL..the show is dead...he shud jus return with a brand new serial from scratch rather than takin up a show like LTL...
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
No Yuvika its also LTL season 1 fans , I would just say wait till Shabbir comes on as Dutta and then everyone will be disappointed . Shabbir is no where near as good looking as Mishal or even as Talented as him.
Originally posted by: sam1984

shabbir as Dutta i can't accept he does not have the onscreen present's like Mishal or the charisma cv and ph have lost it.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If some member (old OR new alike) prefer SA then really it's their personal choice and there's nothing "wrong" about it. They like him, they can handle him playing Dutta, good for them!! And if some of us don't feel he'd be up to the mark, then that's our personal choice too - again.. nothing wrong with that either.. *shrugs*πŸ˜•

I'm sure both opinions can co-exist.. Free forum and all.. πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

If some member (old OR new alike) prefer SA then really it's their personal choice and there's nothing "wrong" about it. They like him, they can handle him playing Dutta, good for them!! And if some of us don't feel he'd be up to the mark, then that's our personal choice too - again.. nothing wrong with that either.. *shrugs*πŸ˜•

I'm sure both opinions can co-exist.. Free forum and all.. πŸ˜†

Yeppp they sure can!

Popcorn?πŸ˜›