Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Shabbir fans are hereee!

@Fatty: AWESOME post🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol i knew it wudnt b long b4 we had shabbir's fans in this forum..bt seriously a msg 2 those fans...Pray tht he doesnt tke this show up guys cos seriously its dead nw---nt tht i hav been watching it since MR's exit bt i've seen the tam ratings n read sum articles so 4rm there i figure its been ruined...y on earth shabbir chose 2 b a part of a dead shw like LTL... i hav no idea... i hpe he changes his mind otherwise he wil surely hav PS screwing his head n stressing him out for no reason like he did 2 MR...

@fatty---LOL ur comment made me laugh

@anu---wt a funi pic...bt wts this..havin popcorn all alone...pass sum ova my way 2 yaar!! lol
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I m shocked ...that despite of the horrible storyline at the moment and MRs exit (no offense to fans) ...the TRPs of the show are going strong.. 

YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (May 18,2011) :---------- NWE India  

That only proves Shabbir Ahluwalia's starpower ! As much as I love Mishal as Dutta Bhau , and I agreee No one can play Dutta better than him ... that voice modulation ... those expressions ... naahhh .. But Shabbir is a great actor too .. and has a HUGE fanbase ...that being said .. Im more of a "Millind" fan than a Shabbir fan .. cuz Shabbir once got into a fight with a club bouncer who didnt recognize him and woulndt let him into the club ! And what with his womanising and all ... ahhh ... I dunno how to react to this Shabbir replacing Mishal
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

That only proves Shabbir Ahluwalia's starpower ! As much as I love Mishal as Dutta Bhau , and I agreee No one can play Dutta better than him ... that voice modulation ... those expressions ... naahhh .. But Shabbir is a great actor too .. and has a HUGE fanbase ...that being said .. Im more of a "Millind" fan than a Shabbir fan .. cuz Shabbir once got into a fight with a club bouncer who didnt recognize him and woulndt let him into the club ! And what with his womanising and all ... ahhh ... I dunno how to react to this Shabbir replacing Mishal

Ermmm Shabbir is yet to enter the show...how is his "starpower" already affecting the TRPs then?😕😆...these TRPs have been the same for random epis of Diggu Raja too...does that mean HE has some magical "starpower" too? Yeah I believe that😆

Honestly I have nothing against Shabbir...he's quite a funny guy and a real good dancer too but this show is DEAD...NOTHING can save it...Shabbir would be better off utilizing his talents in a new show...why jump on board a sinking ship?

*Edit: Umm wait...just read the bit in red😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Yuvi: LOL feel free to help yourself...here you go:

I need more ways to express my excitement...it has BEGUN...AT LAST!

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LMAO!! Anu!!! Where do you find these?!?!? I haven't seen much of the Colbert Report but THIS is hilarious!! Man's got moves! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
AreYaar thumbnail
*Edit: Never mind😆
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LMAO!! Anu!!! Where do you find these?!?!? I haven't seen much of the Colbert Report but THIS is hilarious!! Man's got moves! 🤣 

Tumblr zindabad😆

Dude Colbert's AWESOME! You'll die laughing if you watch his show😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

If SA's star power was so good then why did GWR close down so soon? It should have completed atleast 100 episods. 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Yuvi: LOL feel free to help yourself...here you go:

I need more ways to express my excitement...it has BEGUN...AT LAST!

lol... anu man u seriously mke me laf...btw thnx for the pop corn😃