Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ shashi-roops:

Maybe it will not be good for MR after all, if he comes back to this show.. he has established a strong base through the role of dutta and his exit was in a grand fashion.. every single element in the show was in place and supported each other that made LTL and dutta so likeable and closer to our hearts.. now the show has lost most of its strong elements...no doubt if MR had come back he would have bought back that shine to some extent.. but how long would it have been possible without the right support from other quarters? and what if they butcher the character of dutta as well? in the end it may not be good for MR and it might have also affected his future career plans..don't cry over this..lets keep alive the good memories of LTL and dutta..
your prayers will never go waste.. it would be channelized in the right way..MR will definetly get a bigger project and a more challenging role..and same with you too.. so don't loose hope...😊
Edited by -Roopa- - 12 years ago
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
On seeing this Mishal bashing now to i want shabbir to be the main lead now and well as dutta because Shabbir is more talented than Aadesh . He has even acted in films and for that I will support Shabbir as Dutta only for the essence of the sotry I will support him as Dutta . It may not be upto Mishal but atleast I would not like Diggu to becoem the lead of this storyline. Nakusha has to be dutta's wife otherwise what is the use of changing Dutta she would be betraying him only which dutta used to think another beautiful woman betrayed him . if she was the real pativrata she would not fall for another guy no matter tough times are there if she really loved Dutta otherwise she is like other tom dick and harry who will betray Dutta 
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Now they are replacing him anyway...so his association with LTL is over. I dont want him to bash anyone or take names...but better say his side of the story.

He has always been politically correct in his interaction with the media.
In his last interview, given the trying circumstances all the questions were answered extremely well and to the point...no blame game.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have accepted the fact long back that MR will not return. But like any fan, there was a little bit of hope as there was no real news of replacement. But recently it has become very clear that MR is certainly not coming.

@TopicMaker: Don't waste your emotions and give up your faith for this flimsy little TV serial. Faith is much more than that. Even if we don't get, what we want it doesn't mean, our faith is wasted. It means there is something else awaits us. MR may get something better. We can enjoy his good work and from his past choices, it is clear that he makes good choices - Love Story & LTL both did prove good for him.

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WTH ðŸ˜¡ Heights of stupidity ðŸ˜¡ Do they even realize what they are doing Idiots Kai ka ðŸ˜¡ 
They could have very well shown Dutta dead ... Now already Diggu (edited by VB) is being shown the super-hero with Baaji nt capable of doing anything ...Why bring Dutta back and irritate us even more ...

Hate U LTL PH ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 

Nw abt The article ... I think It's US-THE VIEWERS who have told that Mishal is Indispensable ... MR has never told it in his interviews ...  And Even Now I think a Majority of us would stand by it ... He's INDISPENSABLE ! 
Shabbir Who's he ???? Srsly Let's see what nw happens wth this Guy ... They were soo confident that Diggu's (edited by VB) track wud work But then what happened is History ... 

NO ONE CAN REPLACE MISHAL 

VB Note: Please refrain from using offensive/derogatory nicknames for characters/actors aimed entirely at insulting them. We can dislike a character for his acting, but lets not degrade him in the process.. 😳
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ivy_11

He has always been politically correct in his interaction with the media.
In his last interview, given the trying circumstances all the questions were answered extremely well and to the point...no blame game.

He has always allowed his work to speak for him, let's hope his next project on screen, small or big, answers all the questions. Let him answer with another great performance to people who are against him or bashing him, that will be the best answer.😊
mishrapayal thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
friends this is an old news.jo m ek mahine pehle hi post kiya tha.
but kuch forums members  ne ye sab jhut bol ke topis close kardiya tha.anyway...
abhi tak kuch bhi confirm nahi hau hai.media purane news ko tod mod ke publish karte hain.shabbir  ki taraf se abhi tak green sig nal nahi hau he.aap log belive karenge aur nahi its up2 u
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Viewbie Note

All news /promos/SBS/SBB/Article related to Shabbir as new Dutta in this thread only ...

Any new thread made will either b closed , trashed or moved here ...

LTL Dev Team ..

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishrapayal

friends this is an old news.jo m ek mahine pehle hi post kiya tha.

but kuch forums members  ne ye sab jhut bol ke topis close kardiya tha.anyway...
abhi tak kuch bhi confirm nahi hau hai.media purane news ko tod mod ke publish karte hain.shabbir  ki taraf se abhi tak green sig nal nahi hau he.aap log belive karenge aur nahi its up2 u

I didn't believe it, when this article was published. But i saw the same being said in SBS, so it's very difficult to ignore the news. Like you said, if this is not true and MR returns, then it is good and ofcourse everyone will be happy.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am surprised though why TB or TC havent published the news. Usually any TV related news comes out first in these websites. Maybe they are sad they were beaten by TOI and HT. 😆
I cant still believe though that someone seasoned like Shabbir who focusses on films and reality shows has agreed to be a part of this almost dead show.