Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

husnu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 what is this now .but why not any article on TC r TB if shabbir has accepted the role.may this is another way channel wans to get response whether viewers will accept another actor as dutta r nor bcause the news is print media which most of the people will read out.diggu is not working formula so another formula to pacify the to watch.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In today's SBS chugalkhor aunty section she also said Shabbir will be do dutta's role. So i guess that article is probably true.

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NOOO we wnt mishal ab to shayad kuch nahi bachaaa😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Whatif22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wake up in the morning and the first thing I read is this article :| I've watched KKK3, GWR and a few scenes of Kayamath, KTH and even of MC No.1. Shabbir can act and I like his personality, but nobody can replace Mishal. LTL can't be saved anymore. Colors, I know it's hard to accept but just try and get over it.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh So Shabbir is back but he Chose to come back  to Fit in someone's else's shoes? ...well,  not a risky but a terrible decision from an Actor who is so Hyped... 

Secondly, Colors.. instead of finding a way to save their sinking ship and their Asses, instead.. they are keen upon heading towards another ice burg? but oh well what more can u expect from the People who have pea sized brains of Limited Capacities..

Edited by -Puppy- - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Angel

oh please stop bashing Shabbir for a getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all u all don't know if this news is true or not so why has some people in here started calling him names like ( to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia πŸ€£ Clowns of the first order) like seriously now?

I have never watched this show so don't know what u have or is losing but an another Actor shouldn't be bash/bashed for being ask to do something that he hasn't even say yes to.

I want Shabbir back on TV by all means but I surly don't want his coming back to be with/on this dead show.

he is so much better than this second hand show and I hope he never give a yes to doing it.

it's a shame members/fans knows nothing other than to bash innocent Actors for no good reason.

obsession damage not rewarding...so chill.

God willing Shabbir will not take up this show not because u all don't want him to but because the show so does not worth talent like him.

So the forum gets ready for SA fans. πŸ˜†
I dont think anyone has a problem with SA. People are just upset that its not MR who is returning as Dutta.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  πŸ˜† par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai.

I agree...I wish MR speaks up. They spread rumours abt his return and he speaking up killed those rumours. Now he must once and for all speak up abt his reasons for leaving LTL. After that the media will think twice abt speading rumours. Otherwise now Papa's filthy rich son throwing tantrums makes a great story.
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think now the show has no charm if shabbir also comes or does not come . nakusha ko bhi change kar diya dusre ke pyaar mein. Par what is moral of this serial I am not able to understand it is just like laagi pehle se lagan phir pehla nahin mila isliye laagi dusre se lagan aur phir second kho jaaye to laagi teesre se lagan and the story continues. Mishal was awesome in Dutta I cannot forget him as Dutta even Aaadesh is not comparable to his acting . Uska toh koi expression dikhayi nahin deta. I don't want Shabbir aur AAdesh but i want Mishal only. I have switched over tarak mehta ka ulta chashma aur agar mishal koi nayee serial me aata hain then people will leave LTL and go for Mishal's show so LTL vaise bhi doob jayegi.  
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I agree...I wish MR speaks up. They spread rumours abt his return and he speaking up killed those rumours. Now he must once and for all speak up abt his reasons for leaving LTL. After that the media will think twice abt speading rumours. Otherwise now Papa's filthy rich son throwing tantrums makes a great story.

The are using MR mercilessly, his presence, absence, silence, goodness, everything is used by colors to their advantage. Till now this show was running on his FBs, SA will also be copying his mannerism & act as Datta, an already well developed character, he will be copying MR, Colors were really lucky to have MR as Datta.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This chugalkhor aunty is a gossip section, but most of the things turn out to be true. Maybe shabbir will play dutta now. But why him? He doesn't look like dutta from any angle.