Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bables1111 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know who the SA is because i dont watchseriels ...except i used to watch LTL...not now...I am a die hard fan of MISHAL RAHEJA fpr his acting skills,which i noticed in Love story...I have entered in medical profession this year so i dont get time to watch serials but i alwals luved to watch Mishal as DUTTA..even i used to steel some time for repeat telecast...atleast i canot accept anybody in Mishals shoes...I am sorry for any actor...
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  πŸ˜† par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai.

I miss Dutta like hellπŸ’” ..but today I can honestly  say that I do not have even 0.1% desire for Mishal  to return to LTL or C*** Colors.
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If the toi and ht articles are true than bechara adesh will realise that he is not the lead of the show though he has been trying so hard to promote him self .Colors ppl are taking out their frustration on mishal when we feel so bad after reading these articles i wonder how mishal's family feels on seeing such pathetic articles imean they wud ignore such piece of crap but still thoda bura to lagta hoga... waise hamari saari badduaaien kaam aa rahi hein there is a long list of colors flop shows from phulwa mukti bandhan ,gwr, dvd  chak dhoom dhoom to their most anticipated show with their star attraction the not so cute avika- 'sasural simar ka' all have fallen flat  as far as uncle shabbir is concerned i dont think he has the verstality charm and charisma of mr so even if he plays dutta it would come out as any other role of angry young man in shabbirs case not so young role like gkd or sanjog se bani sangini  mishal took dutta to another level he mesmerised us that shabbir cant do even in his dreams    Edited by niki11 - 12 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh please stop bashing Shabbir for a getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all u all don't know if this news is true or not so why has some people in here started calling him names like ( to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia πŸ€£ Clowns of the first order) like seriously now?

I have never watched this show so don't know what u have or is losing but an another Actor shouldn't be bash/bashed for being ask to do something that he hasn't even say yes to.

I want Shabbir back on TV by all means but I surly don't want his coming back to be with/on this dead show.

he is so much better than this second hand show and I hope he never give a yes to doing it.

it's a shame members/fans knows nothing other than to bash innocent Actors for no good reason.

obsession damage not rewarding...so chill.

God willing Shabbir will not take up this show not because u all don't want him to but because the show so does not worth talent like him.

captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this doesn't change anything for LCL!!  Unfortunately those of us who have stopped watching the show will continue not watching it.  to hell with this show.  excited abt Mishal signing up a movie.  good luck to him!! 
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't mind Shabbir coming in as Dutta it is not lieable but anyway dutta's character is not lost and nakusha will end up with Dutta only that i wanted and not with diggu how can nakku love another person other than dutta i think she must be the duplicate nakusha . anyway i don't want mishal now in this crap scene or part of it. I am now least interested in the show whatever and wherever the story goes . It's better to watch taarak mehta ka ulta chashma atleast it makes us laugh rather than cry
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

oh please stop bashing Shabbir for a getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all u all don't know if this news is true or not so why has some people in here started calling him names like ( to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia πŸ€£ Clowns of the first order) like seriously now?

I have never watched this show so don't know what u have or is losing but an another Actor shouldn't be bash/bashed for being ask to do something that he hasn't even say yes to.

I want Shabbir back on TV by all means but I surly don't want his coming back to be with/on this dead show.

he is so much better than this second hand show and I hope he never give a yes to doing it.

it's a shame members/fans knows nothing other than to bash innocent Actors for no good reason.

obsession damage not rewarding...so chill.

God willing Shabbir will not take up this show not because u all don't want him to but because the show so does not worth talent like him.

Yes, I agree actors should not be bashed and insulted as at the end of the day, every individual works to fill their stomach and create a name for themself and display their talent. It is their 'rozi roti' etc etc. However, this forum was alive because of MR's acting who with Dutta created a magnum opus. I feel that the following statement : to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia πŸ€£ Clowns of the first order does not in any way insult SA, rather it mocks the decision of the Channel to contemplate replacing MR who, without a doubt, made Dutta. I too hope that the show ends, because none of us in this forum identify with it.
fuzzyface thumbnail

I have seen him on Guiness Book of Records but don't have a clue who is he?

Why do they need to replace Dutta, just end the story with :-
1-Naku and Baji avenging Dutta's  death, they can use Dinggu then he dies too.
2-Baji ruling Patilwadi, with Naku helping to clean coz she loves doing it. 🀣
3-Sudarshan gets sent back to the zoo and Leela visiting him occassionally for their daughter's sake. πŸ˜†
4-Kala oh my sweet Kala sent to Loony Bin  πŸ’”
5-Baji gets married to RoopsπŸ˜›
6-Kishore joining the monastery while occassionally visiting Kala for Anay's sake. πŸ˜†
7-AS and Purohitji getting married and living happily with their baby πŸ€£

The End πŸ˜›
sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1984

No Shabbir will not be accepted Damn you Pranjal Saxena , Wait and watch this move will also back fire.😑

hey sam kya shabbir ne dutta ke role ko accept kiya hai i hope wo na kare warana mera dil phir ek bar tutega. pata nahi ye ps kitani bar sab ke dil todegi iske liye use saza milani hi chahiyeAngry
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I have seen him on Guiness Book of Records but don't have a clue who is he?

Why do they need to replace Dutta, just end the story with :-
1-Naku and Baji avenging Dutta's  death, they can use Dinggu then he dies too.
2-Baji ruling Patilwadi, with Naku helping to clean coz she loves doing it. 🀣
3-Sudarshan gets sent back to the zoo and Leela visiting him occassionally for their daughter's sake. πŸ˜†
4-Kala oh my sweet Kala sent to Loony Bin  πŸ’”
5-Baji gets married to RoopsπŸ˜›
6-Kishore joining the monastery while occassionally visiting Kala for Anay's sake. πŸ˜†
7-AS and Purohitji getting married and living happily with their baby πŸ€£

The End πŸ˜›

Nice summery ...πŸ€£πŸ˜†