Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 - Page 6

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yh bt the question is hw true do these articles b...many times its a reworded article of some former article... i think the best is 2 believe wen an actor proper confirms tht he's entering or wen there is a promo... bt personally i think they shud end the shw...they hav ruined it so badly tht nothing wil gt viewers bk on the shw... they shud hav jus let the PH control the shw cos i knw it was the Channel n nt PH hu wntd 2 gt rid of MR... LTL needs 2 end soon... they shud realise it nw... i mean jus luk at the TAM ratings they speak volumes

Yep...better wait for promos. Or wait for the actor to confirm. I really doubt someone like Shabbir will step into the show which is in this state. I might be wrong...lets see.
As for ending the show...I think their ego wont let them end it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen any performance of SA ...only a few shots in KKK. Personally I have nothing against the actor.

For me Dutta was, is and will always be Mishal. And I have the remote option.
No Mishal = No Dutta = No LTL = No Colors

The TOI article looks like a paid one by "people" who want to malign MR. ..OR plain yellow journalism followed by a pathetic journalist. Using Mishal to grab attention of the readers👎🏼

I am hopping mad  with the Channel and PH😡 for ruining an epic show like LTL and trying every dirty trick in their slander campaign against Mishal...Totally unacceptable👎🏼

My message to PH, Channel, the likes of PS:..."You don't want MR in your show..fine. But just STOP hitting out at the guy... ENOUGH😡 "

Thanks for sharing the article Armu 😊

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Another article:
Source: Hindustan Times
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

I vote for FIVR to make the WELCOME Shabbir thread😈  Tumhein humari DOSTI ki kasam, Fivray! Plus you have the mod protection...no one will kill you for doing this ;-)

I want to munch on popcorn meanwhile :P

Lol!! Mujhey sooli pe charha k you're munching on popcorns?! 🤣 I don't think my "mod protection" will stand for much in the face of offended fans.. *terrified muh*

*looks around in fear*

*Jaws music plays in the background*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ksh: End of this month?! So we FINALLY have a concrete date..? Lol! Chalo jee.. Ye bhi dekh lete hain..

Although, personally I'm wondering why Shabbir would want to put himself in the center of this obviously twisted show/channel? Phir kaal ye na ho k aik aur news nikal rahi ho... "Dutta's replacement replaced - Shabbir's "tantrums" the reason for his exit!".. You never can tell what might qualify as "tantrums" for a certain world-class-creative... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info. Personally, I don't care if it's Deegu or some other guy for Naku now...because SA's Dutta will be a different character altogether. And it's unbearable for me to see somebody else in Mishal's rightful place. Anyway...I just pray to God that these nasty attempts at maligning Mishal's name never succeed. And hopefully the last bit about Mishal getting a film offer is true, and not an attempt to discourage producers from approaching him. Anyway, I guess I'll have to pack my bags and leave the forum now...high time! Edited by sub_rosa - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Shreya😊.

So SA will be the new male LTL lead. Fine...whatever..

Why is the Channel/PH using the ghissa pitta rumors of...  tantrums, unprofessional, given the boot... to justify themselves👎🏼...Just because Mishal is too professional and decent to retaliate???

All they had to say was:  Now... will be playing...'s role. And I don't even have a problem if they want to put forth the strengths of the new lead. That's fair enough!

It takes very little to shred the reputation of a public figure...use words like rumors, reliable sources, convo with a member of the cast who does not want to be named...and write anything negative after that..This is bashing MR!

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*sigh* nothing really surprises me anymore - most of us knew this was coming...shabbir is a great actor - but NOT as Dutta!!!

and Fatty - omg that pics is so effin hilarious!!!
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Armu4eva thumbnail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Finally, new actor is playing Dutta's role. Good for Mishal. Even my prayers didnot work out 😕... but.. it's ok 😃 Nice to know Mishal is working in a movie.
ALL THE BEST MISHAL ... WAITING TO WATCH YOU IN MOVIE.

BYE BYE LTL. BYE BYE.