Navya
Navya

anant doing all bakwas things (Page 2)

-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

remember he called ranbir and ritz relationship bakwaas, and all the things bf/gfs do

and now hes copying ranbir!!!

i mean dude, seriously, atleast stick to what u told ranbir

i am only scared because i think maybe hes doing all this to prove ranbir wrong! and i had a thought that he turns evil character in navya, like he loves navya, then leaves her and actually marries shagun just to prove the point that he still has those cultural values!

yaa but tht was really disappointed by anant and what he hav dun ..he talk about the sanscar and values and doing all this ConfusedConfusedConfusedif also he is doing this to prove ranver tht he is wrong ,,,, but stile he is wrong coz osko koy haq nahi hai kese ki emotion ke saat kehlen ki
will after all this wht hpn i think anant is going to marry shagon Angry

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mari-d

Originally posted by pkaur92

remember he called ranbir and ritz relationship bakwaas, and all the things bf/gfs do

and now hes copying ranbir!!!

i mean dude, seriously, atleast stick to what u told ranbir

i am only scared because i think maybe hes doing all this to prove ranbir wrong! and i had a thought that he turns evil character in navya, like he loves navya, then leaves her and actually marries shagun just to prove the point that he still has those cultural values!

yaa but tht was really disappointed by anant and what he hav dun ..he talk about the sanscar and values and doing all this ConfusedConfusedConfusedif also he is doing this to prove ranver tht he is wrong ,,,, but stile he is wrong coz osko koy haq nahi hai kese ki emotion ke saat kehlen ki
will after all this wht hpn i think anant is going to marry shagon Angry

yeah thats why i am angry, because guys dont get affected by anything
aaj navya to kal koi aur!
i dont want navyas character to be heartbroken in the end, whereas anant jst gets a big marriage!
kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
When he said that, it was weeks ago...He wasn't in love just then...But after spending time with Navya, understanding her, wanting to be with her it's impulsive decisions he makes, he does things that he instantly wants to do...he doesn't think a lot like Navya...But again, Navya's becoming like him too, she's taking impulvise decisions (like going to the guys' room but then she was thinking about it on the way...) Anant doesn't think about what he's doing, he just does it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zobsheh

tvmania Goldie
tvmania
tvmania

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I think its just going the way of dill miL gave where Arman acts as if he's loving Ridhima but he Actually bbets all this with rid's sis. . .. . navya Will also go the Same way... anath will get engaged with but will later realise abt his love for navya.. i just Hope It does not turn out to be another ekta maa serial
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
nooo, i dnt think he wil turn evilConfused
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
pllzzz dnt spread negative vibes guyzzz...anant said 2 ranbir wen he doesnt fall n luv wit navya..bt nw he s truly n luv wit her nd he didnt realise tht yet..nd it a story abt anant nd navya nd watever happens he will realise nd will marry navya...so it doesnt mean tht he will turn into evil one...he s the main lead of the show...
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

pllzzz dnt spread negative vibes guyzzz...anant said 2 ranbir wen he doesnt fall n luv wit navya..bt nw he s truly n luv wit her nd he didnt realise tht yet..nd it a story abt anant nd navya nd watever happens he will realise nd will marry navya...so it doesnt mean tht he will turn into evil one...he s the main lead of the show...

its just a crazyyy out-of-the-world prediction judi :P

we all know hes the lead so aaj nahin to kal he will marry navya lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I don't think Anant's gonna be a negative character...Anant loves Navya truelyEmbarrassed...He is not that kind of person,who would hurt someones feelings, i don't think he would do that to NavyaConfusedFingers corssed!Ermm

Edited by AnYa4eva - 21 May 2011 at 4:02am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index