anant doing all bakwas things

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
remember he called ranbir and ritz relationship bakwaas, and all the things bf/gfs do

and now hes copying ranbir!!!

i mean dude, seriously, atleast stick to what u told ranbir

i am only scared because i think maybe hes doing all this to prove ranbir wrong! and i had a thought that he turns evil character in navya, like he loves navya, then leaves her and actually marries shagun just to prove the point that he still has those cultural values!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no dear.. plz don't say that Anant's character is a negative character.i don't think at this point he is doing all these things to prove anybody.  he is just flowing with the wind. he is unknowingly in love with navya.

let us hope for the best... be positive...
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Na na Prabh..I doubt that!!! He is unknown to this feeling..and he kinda got facinated to the Ritz-Ranbir talk,...thats it...he felt the mutual want of meeting Navya in private...just like all people who are in love do!
I just hope he understands that "THIS IS LOVE"..i only think he needs to sit and think abt wat this feeling is!!
He did get worried for navya after all...rememebr wen he said..tum pakdi jaati tho??he was worried for her!But happy too..theat she took so much risk for him...its all innocence from him side right now...he is not a negative chracter..he seems too cute to be that!!
hope the CVs dont make him -ve..later...😕
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
alwas be positive...anant is positive character...he is so cute...
he just needs to understand thAT its love...
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
1st of all I 2nd Ritz post..So wont anything on that point..

But Anant & -getive,C'mon,CV's didn't make him do anything bcoz of what one 'd feel this way...All his actions are coming out of his impulsiveness
& its sheer innocence nothing else.

All he needs to sit back alone,Think & ask himself all this while what he were doing,He knows that he never did such thing before & its Navya who made him do all this But Why?

& he just needs to find the ans of the "why"

Thats it.

pkaur92 thumbnail
@shelly: yeah thats what i mean, they both need to understand theyre in love and the fact that their parents wont support them...why get in mud when u know nobody is gonna give u water...

@ritz: yeahh i kinda get it now, he does care for her and kinda love her, but navya is still not comfortable around him, like ritz and ranbir are in love u can tell, they love being with each other, whereas navya only speaks when anant is sleeping lol...i hope so that his character stays good and positive, i heard that karan singh grover is gonna enter?@?@?@?@

@piya: yeahh he needs to understand its loveee
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nah nah.. He won't b negative.. but i have a feeling that the bet issue will come infront of Navya and she mite not talk to Anant then.. then again the roothna manana thing... i think this thing will b brought up b4 Anant n Shagun engagemnt..

pkaur92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: day2008

nah nah.. He won't b negative.. but i have a feeling that the bet issue will come infront of Navya and she mite not talk to Anant then.. then again the roothna manana thing... i think this thing will b brought up b4 Anant n Shagun engagemnt..

yeahh me too, its always hapenned in every show, the guy always bets at some point in their story nd then regrets afterwrds

definitely gonna happen in this too!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkaur92

remember he called ranbir and ritz relationship bakwaas, and all the things bf/gfs do

and now hes copying ranbir!!!

i mean dude, seriously, atleast stick to what u told ranbir

i am only scared because i think maybe hes doing all this to prove ranbir wrong! and i had a thought that he turns evil character in navya, like he loves navya, then leaves her and actually marries shagun just to prove the point that he still has those cultural values!

yaa but tht was really disappointed by anant and what he hav dun ..he talk about the sanscar and values and doing all this 😕😕😕if also he is doing this to prove ranver tht he is wrong ,,,, but stile he is wrong coz osko koy haq nahi hai kese ki emotion ke saat kehlen ki
will after all this wht hpn i think anant is going to marry shagon 😡
pkaur92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mari-d

yaa but tht was really disappointed by anant and what he hav dun ..he talk about the sanscar and values and doing all this 😕😕😕if also he is doing this to prove ranver tht he is wrong ,,,, but stile he is wrong coz osko koy haq nahi hai kese ki emotion ke saat kehlen ki
will after all this wht hpn i think anant is going to marry shagon 😡

yeah thats why i am angry, because guys dont get affected by anything
aaj navya to kal koi aur!
i dont want navyas character to be heartbroken in the end, whereas anant jst gets a big marriage!