Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Madhavi- I use my own make-up for the show, and I like to mix and match. I love the gold glitter that I use on my eyelids.

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo- Studio Max 6 is an absolute favourite. It works like magic, and I always carry it in my handbag. It is all I need if I have to attend a meeting suddenly or go out clubbing. All women should posses it. I also can't do without lip gloss and mascara.

shruti thumbnail

Suggest some fashion and style tips for fans…

shruti thumbnail

Madhavi- The most important advice is that if you are going out during the day, wear less make-up. Heavy make-up on the eyes and lips and garish multicoloured bindis make me cringe. You will look elegant and graceful if you avoid overdoing the make-up. If you feel comfortable with your look, those who look at you will feel good.

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo- Avoid wearing dark colours during summer, and make sure to wear loose clothes. Also, wearing yellow and green together is the biggest fashion faux pas.

shruti thumbnail

If you had to make one change in your look, what would it be?

shruti thumbnail

Madhavi- I would do away with the wig (laughs). I had tried to remove the wig in the past, but everyone felt that I was looking too young to play Shaan and Akshay's mom, so I had to continue wearing it.

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo- Given a chance, I would definitely include more western wear in Khushboo's wardrobe. I had worn a pink linen skirt with a blazer in the show some time back, when I visited Akshay's office. I wish I could visit his office more often (laughs).

shruti thumbnail

Which TV/Bollywood actress do you feel carries off saris beautifully?

shruti thumbnail

Madhavi- There are so many actresses who carry off saris beautifully. Sridevi looked great in Chandni. Zeenat Aman and Madhuri Dixit always look hot in a sari. Any actress who is curvaceous looks sensuous in a sari.