Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Madhavi- Most Indian woman are curvaceous, and a sari definitely looks sexy on them. However, the outfit looks horrible on foreigners as they don't have the body to carry it off. Skinny people cannot carry off a sari well.

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo- I believe that a sari is the perfect teaser for the man. It reveals a lot, but also hides whatever is required.

shruti thumbnail

Which is the sari that you loved wearing on the show? Why?

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
chalo me going now
Bye🤗🤗
shruti thumbnail

Madhavi- My dress designers from Rang Badalti Odhani are very kind, and they give me a lot of outfits in my favourite colour - pink. I am crazy about pink. I had worn a pink sari with black polka dots in yesterday's episode, in the scene where I warn Shaan and Akshay that I will send their wives to their parental home if they don't treat them well. I just loved that outfit.

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo-I had recently worn a deep purple sari with sequins and a black blouse, and I loved that look. I also like the rust sari with gold sequins that I wore in yesterday's episode. Another sari I really liked was a magenta and fuchsia pink one. Sometimes, I really wish I could take these beautiful saris home with me (laughs).

shruti thumbnail

Which are your favourite accessories?

shruti thumbnail

Madhavi- As I said earlier, my look in the show is very minimalistic. However, I wear beautiful gold kadas studded with diamonds, which are my favourite.

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo- The rings that I sport in the show are my favourite. I have a stock of rings since I use my hands a lot when I act, and my hands are always well-manicured. I always wear a kada matching my outfit, along with a watch.

shruti thumbnail

Which are your preferred make-up products?