Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

How would you define your character's look?

Madhavi- Madhavi is simple yet graceful. I do not wear much jewelry, but when I do, it does get noticed. Overall, it is a very modern and metro look.

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo- Khushboo is very stylish. I love the skimpy blouses that show off my tattoos. I drape the sari with a lot of pleats, which makes me look crisp and thin.

shruti thumbnail

What kind of compliments have you received for your look?

shruti thumbnail

Madhavi- Everybody I know has commented that I don't look like a saas at all. I guess that is a huge compliment (laughs).

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo- My birthday sequence will be aired tonight, and I have worn harem pants and a long T-shirt for that scene, which is like Kareena's Jab We Met look. My co-stars complimented me saying that I look much younger and nicer in that outfit. A while ago, I had imitated the Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi look, and Akshay complimented me saying that I didn't look ugly but cute instead.

shruti thumbnail

Have you contributed towards your look in the show?

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think there was a KW segment in SBB
Someone Plzz try the vid link posted here
I am on phone :(

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689723
shruti thumbnail

Madhavi- I have been involved in shaping my look for the show right from the beginning. I play an high-society woman living in South Mumbai, so I based my character on Ratna Pathak Shah's role in Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai. I will be in seventh heaven if I can play the role even half as well as she had done. I consciously kept my jewellery to a minimal, because today's woman does not have the time to spend hours decking up.

shruti thumbnail

Khushboo- I give suggestions to my designers all the time. Ultimately, I have to wear the outfits, so I know best what suits me. I decide the contrast colours of my sari and blouse, and the accessories too. My designers take care of the fitting and other stuff.

shruti thumbnail

Do you agree that the sari is the sexiest outfit?