Random Musings: May 20, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola peeps,

Have not yet watched yesterday's episode but I did catch today's! 😊

The Brahma - Priya confrontation that started the episode was good but left me a bit 😕. Is Priya really giving up on getting justice for herself or is it all an act? 🤔 Today made it seem like the former...at least for now. I get that her love for Aditya supersedes the hate for Brahma...but...without her trying to go after SasurPig, this track gets mainly reduced to the Aditya - Brahma story...not what I expected or will enjoy! 😳

The usual "Maryaada montage" of the women that followed the confrontation was very weird to me...for once.  It seemed misplaced in the episode. One second Priya is confronting Brahma and in the next she is in bed with Aditya. 😳 Also...why was Uttara teary...did something happen in yesterday's episode? 🤔 Anyway...this standard "women contrast" sequence did not work for me at all...very forced in the screenplay!

The morning finds Aditya at the breakfast table with nearly all the women hovering around him...🤔. When Brahma joins, Aditya angrily leaves despite his father's insistence that he stay and eat! This sequence was good...filler...but good! Yes Aditya is angry and confused, but his taking that out on Jaggi for e.g. is silly! That said, I enjoyed most parts of this sequence...from Aditya's usual anger to Brahma's reactions to Gaurav's expressions to Uttara's interference to Priya's conversation with Devyani after Aditya leaves. Lot of undercurrents in the scene that made it good!

Back at the table, Brahma tries to leave also but Uttara stops him just as Devyani returns and reminds him not to take out his anger on the food. This was another well done sequence in terms of the detailing. 👍🏼 I liked how Gaurav used the opportunity to reveal his work success and also take Aarti's name repeatedly for Vidya's hearing benefit! 😡 🤔 I particularly enjoyed the fleeting look of joy on Brahma's face when he heard about the deal! 😲 😊 I really wish the writers would delve in to the Babuji - Brahma, Brahma - Gaurav and Babuji - Gaurav dynamics a whole lot more! There is so much unsaid there that is left to the viewers imagination that could be screen and ratings gold for the show!

As they are cleaning up after breakfast, Vidya and Imli are discussing the botched attempt at Hotel Heritage and Imli again gives Vidya more ideas. Ughhh...I like the Imli - Vidya friendship but this scheming is getting repetitive, old and B-O-R-I-N-G! 🥱

Now aware that Aditya wants to leave politics from the conversation with Priya, Devyani shares this with Brahma. Furious, Brahma is determined to talk to Aditya! I have mixed feelings about this scene but I guess I will wait and watch where the writers are going to take this next week! 🤔

Finally,Vidya comes to Gaurav and says she accepts his conditions and will live in the house quietly as a "bahu" only! Why is this track going in circles yet again? 😳 I am so tired of waiting to see some dynamic plot around Vidya but this is now going the cliched route with Imli coming up with hare-brained plots that will likely all fail and frustrate Gaurav to the point that he ends up revealing his truth! 😳 👎🏼 So many better ways to do this!

Overall: Filler episode that rates a 3 from me. Parts were good and others were either 🥱 or . Hope next week makes up some of the very average episodes of this week.

Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
feels good to read your views after a long time hehe :P
I'm not bothering to watch the episode for sure :)

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey jaya🤗, well said about todays episode👏

I liked the seq btwn SSP and priya, her dialogues with SSP were good, like u i'm also confused wheather  priya has really given up or is she just acting😕... i dont want her to give up.

The song seq played for the 4 women when in pain was nice. i guess  uttara was sad/hurt  thinking about the incident with devyani🤔... of the 4 i feel  more sad for vidya😭.

Breakfast scene was good,  i'm happy that adi didnt listen to SSP and he just walked away.  adi and jaagi's scene was good, i liked the way jaggi hopped into the jeep by saying thank u, it was funny😆, poor adi is looking for a new job. but i'm sure SSP will do something to stop adi from leaving politics bcoz he is our smart villain😈.

I enjoyed watching devyani snatch juice from uttara,it was small but conveying seq. i was surprised to see SSP happy for gaurav😲, i guess this is the first time he is happy for gaurav🤔.

I'm sure what vidya said to gaurav, its not her words, it looks like imli's words. imli should concentrate on household work than suggesting to vidya😡 . finally i guess we will be seeing an end to gauravs repetitive dialogue😉 after listening to vidya's decision🤔        

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for nice update.
Divz I like ur comment. 👏
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello all nice takes🤗
the epi was ok-2 for me...
brhama-devyani-uttara this track is keeping me in the show coz it will lead to ssp's pol-khol😆
aadiya has priya reely given up😕,poor aadi searching job now😔
gauraVidya track🤢🤢🤢🤢
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Amnaaaa...🤗...so so nice to see you! How are your exams going? Done? Miss you and miss reading your views! Come back soon! 
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights jaya i missed the episode...very gud analysis 👏...i too want vidya n gaurav to proceed forward rather just taking round n round n again come back to the same place.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Most welcome Aneesha! Hope to see you back sharing your views on the episode!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Enjoyed reading everyones views. I know i'm very late but i'd just like to give my views before todays epi starts.
Gaurav and Vidyas track really needs to move on, seriously.
Brahma is now using Devyani too to get Aditya to talk to him again. How much self pity does the man have? 😡
Priya is learning how to stop Aditya getting angry with her when she says anything negative about his dad, remember she said "what if your dad has committed mistakes in the past but you didn't  know about it ". Aditya got a bit angry with her so she talked herself out of it.
From the precap i wonder what SSP is up to now 😕 We'll find out soon.