Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A Sagacious Vampire's Elder Counterpart (Page 2)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
sid character was realy superb ,the very well writen character ,even abhay i find him only as a restricted person but sid was more of human ,he had different emotions ,as a character i feel he was more strong n could pull out the story for long,

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Dayum..I'm a bit late here..but not too late I guess..LOL

Never mind, I am accustomed with late or no replies to my posts. Big smile

See..i told you..you're not decent you're amazing. LOL Thanks for mentioning my OS by the way. Embarrassed

Eeha, thank you. Approve

I don't feel sad..just feel like of 'what the hell, why do CV's always do this?' Angry I mean really now just because someone's evil doesn't mean you can't do a little character development...I mean what's with glorifying everyone but letting the villain be some kind of punchbag for the audiences to take out their frustration on..(yeah it must be his fault...LOL

Um, yeah. That's the set-down of being evil, right. You got bear the latent wrath of aimed at you even though you are being adorned by an amazing actor, like in this case. 

I just hope they bring him back and that this time they manage to give him the screen space he deserves. LOL

SK is some person it seems, who makes a life for himself, a dazzling one on that wherever he goes. He'd be good. We like him! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesOriginalsFan

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

OooH woww Kanky you write brilliant..!!
 SK from day one has given his best shot..I think ending Sid was the best decision made instead of replacing..coz no one cuold have managed to easy Sid better than Sid..LOL
I thought Sid must be Evil..Devil alright but, somwhere down internally he wuld feel for his kid brother..!!
But, *sigh* he only worried all about was himself..his love for Metz , His Powers.etc..
I will remember him till the eternity..!!
Sk has done justice..n Killing Sid Abhay gave Justice to himself..his long wait..!!
May his soul Rest In Peace..!!

Um, thank you Nidiz. Big smile

SK is not replaceable, I agree with you. You know, I thought so too, but there indeed was nothing of a feeling on either sides of the cold war, Abhay and Sid dint love each other, after all. Stern Smile

He'd no soul, remember? Wacko
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks for the scrap, Kanks. I just caught the episode. 
I think you already know that as a character, I was never fond of Sid. There was actually no depth in him according to me which the articles had promised. Yet, I did enjoy him because of SK's performance. His portrayal made me like Sid, whatever little I did. If it were any other actor, I know I wouldn't have been able to tolerate the character with all his scheming and everything. 
I wish I saw Sid the way you do, reasonable, humane at times. But then, I have admitted time and again that I've never understood this character on my own. I've always relied in everyone else's interpretation on him. Maybe that's why, I normally choose not to enter Sid-specific topics because I don't have much to give to them. 
I apologise for disappointing you with my response but one thing I can say for sure is that when Abhay staked him, I felt BAD. I don't think I'll miss the character, but actor, yes surely I'll miss him! 
If Sid ever comes back to the show, I'd like to see more layers and dimensions to his character. Till now, he's been pretty flat for me.
This is strictly my opinion. I intend no offense to anyone Embarrassed

Nicely written post as always, Kanks Clap

Of course you did not mean to offend anyway and I can reckon sense out of your viewpoint. Sid was flat. I could decipher many things out of him because psychology is my thing, I manipulate events and things and people so that I can make em be what they are to me. Sometimes I make sense in actual, sometimes I do not. Approve

I will miss both the Sid guys though. Hail Siddharth Mehra!

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kristalizzed

I'm gonna miss him. :(
Sid, driven by evil intentions and a heart severely pained was simply great. He made us love him. His expression while dying yesterday was so touching that it made me feel he didn't deserve it...
P.s. Nice post. You sort of covered our sentiments. :)
Um, that's actually great if I covered your sentiment, evil people got this charm, they die off their sins but leave us still believing their hurt and goodness. Mesmerizing! Thanks, by the way. Big smile
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

sid character was realy superb ,the very well writen character ,even abhay i find him only as a restricted person but sid was more of human ,he had different emotions ,as a character i feel he was more strong n could pull out the story for long,

Pardon me that I was not comprehensive to you in the post, as you PMed. Tell me what you dint understand and I'll explain. Thank you very much for your appreciation, though. And I know ya, Sid was humane. =]
mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
yes u r right iam gonna miss sk also his humour how he makes most intense moment into funny one well cv r really brainless
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Be positive we will get him backSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index