Lost Love & Evil Love

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid has been Killed , Metz showed Her true Colours  , Abhay SObs
Was that just a terrific story ? No Abosolutely not
The tale is still hangin' enormously , Metz Abhays Love was that much Vile and Obstinate as he ever assumed Of , Here it comes the Confrontation Of Abhay & Metz which has been a elongated yearnin' for Abhay , He has awaited for Metz since 200 years ..Merely to watCh this Brutal Day ? No Not at all , Abhay is a sinCere and Good Vampire , He never Hurts Anyone , But what was the Good of Lovin' this Evil BitChy Metz ? Is this the Blunder Punishment Of Lovin' someone more than yourself ? Sometimes, it merely happens that Love is true , but we can't judge it whether the Person is right for Us Or Not .. Although , how Can we Judge that , Face isn't a Book which has written everythin' On it ..
Same Circumtances happened with Abhay , When Metz had put the Ice Over him , Was that so Excruciatin' , Miserable , Heartbreakin' ? Certainly it is .. At the demise , still she said We'll meet in New World Where'd be Just You and Me .. Where'd be No Piya .. She Left him lastime so that he Can go to Piya and Wipe Down her Memory .. Is Abhay too much Compelled to do so ? Yeah he's as he got No Other Option , Abhay Walked away , With shoCkin' Eyes , Painfull Tears in his Eyes which has been Given By his Beloved , His Immortal love whom he has been livin' for Past 200 years .. Isn't it Disgustin' ? A person who really deserves your Love will never ever let you Cry .. Though , not a mistake Of Metz, as Sid had made her a Evilish Vampire with his Evilish Blood. Abhay was astonished to see Metz in her Cheesin' Off  Behaviour , but Still he got emotions and Pain abruptly which Metz has given him ..  Love means saCrifice , Faith which Piya has done today for his Love Abhay .. Abhay always runs from Piya , But in the End she's the only One who didn't left him alone .. Without Care Of her Life and anythin' ..
Broken Dreams , False Promises , Shattered Dreams , Unfullfilled Wishes
Is this Love ? Again Abhay's Life turned into BlaCkish , Mysterious unresolved Mystery ?
Is Happiness isn't in his fate ? He's payin' a heavily cOst Of gettin re-birth again ..
Now takin' a glimpse to the Fresh New Beginnin' Of the Tale , Abhay will Erase Piya's Memory , and she didn't remember anythin' .. But Abhay will return fo' his Love One Day One Right time ..
So now , Dark Nights For Abhay , New Mornin' For Piya ,
No Joy for Abhay , But New thoughts For Piya
A Frozen Underneath Life For Abhay , New Dreams For Piya
Time is stuCked For Abhay , But for Piya it'll run
But inspite Of all this , there's somethin still Left in Heart , which can be felt by Heartbeat , somethin' bothered , somethin' ErratiC ..

DediCate this HeartBreakin' Poem for Abhay ( written by me )

My happiness has gone
I Cry throughout the Night
The Times we've Laughed , We've Hugged
The Times we've kissed
The times we've made Our Sweet Small Love story
I miss your Touch , Your Smile
I Didin't Left you
You and Me are travellin' in a same destiny
When there'd be no more Silence between Us
We'll make Our Own New tale Again
I Truly hope there comes a Day
When Our Love will Reunite
When you and me will be forever

P.S - Don't COpy Paste this Post .. RestriCted to this FOrum Only

ReGards
SaDaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Heya, Sadaf! Thanks for the PM but I haven't seen today's episode yet. I'll watch it and leave my comments tomorrow for sure.

Reserved :)

-Edited-

What I liked the most about your post is that you didn't get judgmental of any character. True, some were right some weren't but everyone had a reason for doing what they did. 
I'll start with Maithili. Truthfully, I did hate her for a bit when she put ice on Abhay's heart. But then I realised, that ok, she's wrong, she shouldn't have done it, but then, she's obsessed with getting Abhay back and can do anything for that. Yet, she didn't go to the very extreme of killing Pia because she knew Abhay loved her and killing her would never get her Abhay. I still don't understand this claim of her, though because had it not been for the VC, she was all set to bite and kill Pia. But oh well, I guess I'll blame the writers for that. But one thing is for sure, Maithili all these years just THOUGHT that she hated Abhayendra. But the minute he came in front of her, she realised she'd never hated him, neither for 'leaving her to die' nor for daring to fall in love again.
Coming to Abhay, I still don't approve of the memory erasal but yes, I can't and won't blame him for it. He knows as of now, that he's trapped till Pia doesn't die her normal death. Why should she spend her life crying over him when she can do so much better? He, as it is, has an inferiority complex that he was never worthy of Pia. So if he wants her to spend the rest of her life in a better manner than mourning over his loss, then what's wrong with it, technically? 
As far as the Maithili angle goes, yes, one could see the amount of anguish and agony he had been subjected to courtesy the fact that his Maithili had totally changed from a sweet, innocent princess to an evil, bitchy vampire who's love was changed into obsession. What did he ever do to deserve this? Was this the woman he'd waited for across centuries? No! He, himself, said that that girl, who he'd relentlessly waited for was dead and in her place, stood only a heartless creature.

Nice post :)
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey ya i am so damm touchedwith the whole abhay maithli scene that i am still not able to bring out proper words to write my feelings.it felt like something has been stabbed in the heart while watching abhay beg maithli to give 10 minutes to meet pia for the last time
but one thing is for sure pia will surely bring abhay back to her life ruining maithlis plan
but when and how that to be seen
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Such Beautiful Poem. Pia and Abhay Will Meet Again. Their Love Story Will Start Again. (:
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't seen tonight Episode and I'm not planning on see it because after hearing abt Sid killer not feeling any sorry for taken his own blood brother life, I am so pissed off and with that there is nothing left to say.

I just now hope Sid come back to pay back to show them all the same kindness the showed to him on his last day.

so what he is Evil? he is evil for a reason and he so does not deserve to be killed like I had heard he was killed tonight.

Great post dear👏

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Angel

I haven't seen tonight Episode and I'm not planning on see it because after hearing abt Sid killer not feeling any sorry for taken his own blood brother life, I am so pissed off and with that there is nothing left to say.

I just now hope Sid come back to pay back to show them all the same kindness the showed to him on his last day.

so what he is Evil? he is evil for a reason and he so does not deserve to be killed like I had heard he was killed tonight.

Great post dear👏

Angel I agree with u sid is evil for a reason n metz is the reason and destiny also but he didn't deserved to die😡😡😡 I wish he comes back n revenges everyone esp the one's he loved most who didn't helped him! I couldn't see today's episode but from all updates ma heart is wrenched with sorrow😭😭😭😭😭😭
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes ... me too felt very bad after watching testerdays epi.
Metz is the true evil...
separated my Abhiya... 
Metz is so brutal... Abhay killed sid and she killed Abhay (nearly }...
don't know ... how long we have to wait to see Abhiya together...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post sadal.U described each & everything so beautifully
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
aweome post..toatally heart touching..
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sadaf..I loved the poem..!!
*Touched*

Hey thnk forthe p.m...!!
 The REAL story begins now, coz the main theme of story except for being Dark had the three angles Metz-Abhay-Pia n now that these have been in there place..The real time drama begins..!!