Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maya_P

Mish we need to add some stuff regarding saving the serial on our first page along the rankings

Yes - first I thought about that too, but then I saw that was post was a sticky, so it is always up on the 1st page and has great importance.  Nice you posted that pic on DD's & GC's fan-page๐Ÿ‘
Shard - I don'tmind adding, but those topics are all stick, so loud & clear and many of those people don't even come and comment, so this thread is to increase members awareness on the IF rankings, but if you all think it is fair to still add the petition link & notice for TRPs, I can do that, let me know๐Ÿ˜‰
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Yes - first I thought about that too, but then I saw that was post was a sticky, so it is always up on the 1st page and has great importance.  Nice you posted that pic on DD's & GC's fan-page๐Ÿ‘

still the more it is repeated the better it is...we should all try .ppl who come to our thread will be also reminded
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shard - I don'tmind adding, but those topics are all stick, so loud & clear and many of those people don't even come and comment, so this thread is to increase members awareness on the IF rankings, but if you all think it is fair to still add the petition link & notice for TRPs, I can do that, let me know๐Ÿ˜‰

as u wish di...bt i think most of da peepz don noe dis...nywae its ur wish...
Edited by shradha14 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Badi behan!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

How is my niece today - I couldn't stop thinking of what she said about MG, have I told you my kids have no clue about my addiction๐Ÿ˜‰
Prema & Shrad - give me the link you want me to post and I will with Bubbly's pic on the 1st page๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shradzz thumbnail

Prema & Shrad - give me the link you want me to post and I will with Bubbly's pic on the 1st page๐Ÿ˜ƒ

di link os f wat..i want u 2 state dat keep watchin ghsp frm tv..

How is my niece today - I couldn't stop thinking of what she said about MG, have I told you my kids have no clue about my addiction๐Ÿ˜‰

She is fine but bored out of her mind. How typical! ๐Ÿ˜† 
OMG your kids doesn't know?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ How do you hide from them? My daughter knows everything. She has even tried to blackmail me a couple of times. ๐Ÿคฃ She said she will tell my mum, her grandmother, about my addiction. My answer was 'go tell her I have nothing to hide'. Then she stopped with blackmails. But to tell you the truth I was scared. I didnt, want my mum to find out. She would go nuts if she did. ๐Ÿ˜†
shradzz thumbnail
prema a very nic 1๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

She is fine but bored out of her mind. How typical! ๐Ÿ˜† 
OMG your kids doesn't know?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ How do you hide from them? My daughter knows everything. She has even tried to blackmail me a couple of times. ๐Ÿคฃ She said she will tell my mum, her grandmother, about my addiction. My answer was 'go tell her I have nothing to hide'. Then she stopped with blackmails. But to tell you the truth I was scared. I didnt, want my mum to find out. She would go nuts if she did. ๐Ÿ˜†

I myself don't know how, but it is working great๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and yes, they are CNN too, so everybody would have known by now๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Only hubby and my colleagues, doctors, etc, know๐Ÿ˜‰