GURTI in WASSUP:Please COMMENT,link included~B2B16 - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Has Everyone signed this petition not to end GEET:  http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet

Hi Sofi, I already did, did you sign the petition😭
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

ChottiπŸ€—πŸ€—  Sure, I love being addressed like that, my real sister never did, she said "no way", even though she is 9 years younger than me😭, so when Rosh did as Akka (big sister in Kannada language, I loved it) - but you must tell me your reasonπŸ˜‰

My reason is that I don't have any older sister. My 3 siblings are all younger than me and they always say 'badi behan' or as we say in Urdu 'baji' but I never got to say it to anyone. πŸ˜”
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

My reason is that I don't have any older sister. My 3 siblings are all younger than me and they always say 'badi behan' or as we say in Urdu 'baji' but I never got to say it to anyone. πŸ˜”

I am your badi behan, I love itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I am your badi behan, I love itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yay! Now I can say Badi behan to someone. πŸ€—

Yay! Now I can say Badi behan to someone. πŸ€—

I can also ask you how my niece is doing now, instead of your daughterπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@badi behan. She's doing fine. OMG I need to tell you something.
We, me and my daughter, were on our way to some place and we were walking. Suddenly we see car with the logo MG, which is a British sports car, and do you know what she says? Maan and Geet!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 12 years ago

@badi behan. She's doing fine. OMG I need to tell you something.

We, me and my daughter, were on our way to some place and we were walking. Suddenly we see car with the logo MG, which is a British sports car, and do you know what she says? Maan and Geet!!! πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ whose niece is she after allπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@badi behan. So if she misbehaves I can always blame you. πŸ˜† 

So so sorry I really have to go. Your niece is hungry. I might get online later because there's a chance that I might update my OS. But I'm not sure yet. Anyway see you later. Bye!