Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hey just stopping by to say...I'm about to throw up. Just posted the final part of my OS and for some reason I'm extremely nervous. πŸ˜•

One more thing I haven't forgotten to make comments on the fan page. I do that as often as I can.

Ok, have to go. Bye!

Hi and Bye Mona Di... or should i say Mona aunt??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Give my usual kisses to your angel...

missed u... im gonna read yr OS now and comment...

Mama ill be gone for awhile to read Mona Di/AuntπŸ˜• OS... and to give my lamba comment for her...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Twiny, Hi Mona πŸ€—

Zaaru don't worry I'm positive that GHSP will not end if the channel has something like that planned we'll take a morcha to their office and Halla Bol πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Twiny, Hi Mona πŸ€—

Zaaru don't worry I'm positive that GHSP will not end if the channel has something like that planned we'll take a morcha to their office and Halla Bol πŸ˜†

I'm with you TwinyπŸ‘πŸΌ  Are you in the office today - How are you feelingπŸ€—
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Twiny, Hi Mona πŸ€—

Aunt, now i wish so badly that i wanna be in india... so i can contribute to the damn trps... seriously ill really die if  i cant watch my gurti onscreen and offscreen... ill take any crap as long as i get to see them... CANT those in overseas do anything else besides signing the petition??😭 i wanna do more.. im going to e-mail all of them now.. another HALLA BOL MISSION...

Originally posted by: zaara25

Aunt, now i wish so badly that i wanna be in india... so i can contribute to the damn trps... seriously ill really die if  i cant watch my gurti onscreen and offscreen... ill take any crap as long as i get to see them... CANT those in overseas do anything else besides signing the petition??😭 i wanna do more.. im going to e-mail all of them now.. another HALLA BOL MISSION...

But Naz said even in India, it is not in all the cities that the TRPs are countedπŸ˜•
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

But Naz said even in India, it is not in all the cities that the TRPs are countedπŸ˜•

exactly, thats why im so pissed off... with the whole india tv branch... really they are manipulating the way trps are counted.. btw rmb the gal at the article that endemol is doing  a film?? i found out she is a pyek fan.. no wonder she talks about trps.. because K madam is directing.. now im afraid they will keep pyek because of the K madam... ill kill the head of SO if they took off geet...😑😑😑😑 seriously i feel like breaking another item again...😑😑

exactly, thats why im so pissed off... with the whole india tv branch... really they are manipulating the way trps are counted.. btw rmb the gal at the article that endemol is doing  a film?? i found out she is a pyek fan.. no wonder she talks about trps.. because K madam is directing.. now im afraid they will keep pyek because of the K madam... ill kill the head of SO if they took off geet...😑 seriously i feel like breaking another item again...😑😑

You mean the darcylove🀣🀣🀣
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

You mean the darcylove🀣🀣🀣

yes... thats her im talking abt... she was soo funny... but i guess she got scared.. after seeing that person's comment... u saw?? T_maaneetgurti... read her comment...πŸ‘πŸ‘

damn loosers...🀣🀣

Mama im very angry now... gimme tips to reduce it...😑😑

yes... thats her im talking abt... she was soo funny... but i guess she got scared.. after seeing that person's comment... u saw?? T_maaneetgurti... read her comment...πŸ‘πŸ‘

damn loosers...🀣🀣

Mama im very angry now... gimme tips to reduce it...😑😑

No I did not - what did it say?  I did not go back after that🀣🀣🀣
Feel this😳

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
in cancer lab, jus saw dat zaara nids 2 giv theme