Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Zaaru...dont be upset and start putting others into that mood too! We all just came out of it!
Nothing will happen, all will be well. GHSP will not end...be positive...otherwise your Mama will come and disown you for being a crybaby😆
Here...a hug from me to make you feel better🤗

Ok..Now I really have to go...Monday is a busy day.😕
See ya all later...Byee Dee, Zaaruu🤗
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: riza792

Zaaru...dont be upset and start putting others into that mood too! We all just came out of it!

Nothing will happen, all will be well. GHSP will not end...be positive...otherwise your Mama will come and disown you for being a crybaby😆
Here...a hug from me to make you feel better🤗

Ok..Now I really have to go...Monday is a busy day.😕
See ya all later...Byee Dee, Zaaruu🤗

Im trying to forget i read the damn article.. but everywhere i see comments about it.. 😭😡 thats why i was sad.. now im gonna forget it... im sure they WILL NEVER DARE to end GHSP..

thanks for the hug twinie.. see ya... i know busy monday.. but im on leave...😆😆😉

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Twiny🤗🤗🤗
Zaara baccha😡 you vanish without telling me & everybody asks me😡

zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Twiny🤗🤗🤗
Zaara baccha😡 you vanish without telling me & everybody asks me😡

MAMA🤗🤗🤗

MISSED U MAMA... sorry for not informing...😭😭

don be angry with me... i was busy with cousin's engagement... but i came here and told mansi to inform the rest...😭😭

and of course they will ask u..

u are my MAMA...🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: zaara25

MAMA🤗🤗🤗

MISSED U MAMA... sorry for not informing...😭😭

don be angry with me... i was busy with cousin's engagement... but i came here and told mansi to inform the rest...😭😭

and of course they will ask u..

u are my MAMA...🤗🤗🤗

Mansi only asked me😕
You should have at least PM'd me😲
Welcome back baccha, yes, we all missed you🤗🤗🤗
zaaratq thumbnail

Mansi only asked me😕
You should have at least PM'd me😲
Welcome back baccha, yes, we all missed you🤗🤗🤗

I missed everyone too... ALOT!!!CryCry

🤗🤗🤗

now i missed quite alot over four days...Cry

Give me update Mama...

How have u been??

how is sambar??

how is yr kids??

*tears of joy*

missed u LOADS MAMA... u, all my sisters, twinie, sargeant, aunt, BOSS(is she my aunt now??), shradz, naz everyone...CryCry

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Nothing much - just the usual nautanki😆, rankings not up yet😡 Many people so negative, that they are not commenting😭
zaaratq thumbnail

Nothing much - just the usual nautanki😆, rankings not up yet😡 Many people so negative, that they are not commenting😭

I know... realise that too while checking the page just now... im sad too...Cry esp for DD im scared...Cry heard that after the rankings rp fans went crazy and used mids to comment like crazy... so im scared for this week ranking... and to add on that stupid article.. i just hope they comment more now at fanpage so that they don end geet... i cant believe that starone has gone bonkers... the one who made this decision is a nutcase i guess...Angry u know i saw the article on saturday when i came over to comment on the profile and got very angry.. that i broke my aunt's vase...CryCry
Hey just stopping by to say...I'm about to throw up. Just posted the final part of my OS and for some reason I'm extremely nervous. 😕

One more thing I haven't forgotten to make comments on the fan page. I do that as often as I can.

Ok, have to go. Bye!
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hey just stopping by to say...I'm about to throw up. Just posted the final part of my OS and for some reason I'm extremely nervous. 😕

One more thing I haven't forgotten to make comments on the fan page. I do that as often as I can.

Ok, have to go. Bye!

Bye Mona🤗 Why nervous😕  We know you comment and that you don't belong to the negative group🤗🤗🤗