Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shradha14

y don we start a mission...we need 2 stand united...

we need to talk about it to MIsh and rest when they r back

acha really😲...phir pata nahi mai kaha mar gayi thi..

I usually came when you weren't around...for some reason. 😕
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_P

good girl...we need to keep Gurti at top...we worked hard to make them at top

oh thank god u didnt sae u r a gud soldier...
aww di i read u r life story...u hav faced a lot n believ me a mad every1 in mah hom read it..mah respect has becum tenfold mor fr u...di luv yah...n ya di long tim...uf mah 1hr funda...dat is causin a lot of troubl 2 me...
btw wer is zaara...i havent seen her fr so many daes...do she cum nlin??
Maya_P thumbnail
shradha to the worst case.i hope they move to star plus.but for that PH house need to know that...there are so many fans .and to not go off air if star one let's them down.becuz 4 Lions said in their statement the rest is to Babaji...i have a feeling they will give up if the news it's true...so TRP is important..so tell eveyone who r in india who watch the show to watch it on tv
shradzz thumbnail

we need to talk about it to MIsh and rest when they r back

yup v need 2 send request 2star one channel n spam on deir official star one page on fb...
Maya_P thumbnail

oh thank god u didnt sae u r a gud soldier...
aww di i read u r life story...u hav faced a lot n believ me a mad every1 in mah hom read it..mah respect has becum tenfold mor fr u...di luv yah...n ya di long tim...uf mah 1hr funda...dat is causin a lot of troubl 2 me...
btw wer is zaara...i havent seen her fr so many daes...do she cum nlin??

i read in one of her post that her cousin is getting married so she is busy with preparation
shradzz thumbnail

shradha to the worst case.i hope they move to star plus.but for that PH house need to know that...there are so many fans .and to not go off air if star one let's them down.becuz 4 Lions said in their statement the rest is to Babaji...i have a feeling they will give up if the news it's true...so TRP is important..so tell eveyone who r in india who watch the show to watch it on tv

actually most of da ghsp fans watch it on fb n most of dem r nt frm india..dat is causin a lot of troubl..do u noe wat i use 2 switch on both da tv in mah hom fr trp...n mah mom literaly screams at m for my dis madness..
shradzz thumbnail

i read in one of her post that her cousin is getting married so she is busy with preparation

yaar i think hw much pain do women hav 2 fac...n da strength she has in her n her junoon n her confidenc 2 liv even after so many hardship mad mah heart cry...
mona di wish u a very very happy lif ahead
Maya_P thumbnail

actually most of da ghsp fans watch it on fb n most of dem r nt frm india..dat is causin a lot of troubl..do u noe wat i use 2 switch on both da tv in mah hom fr trp...n mah mom literaly screams at m for my dis madness..

oh.this prove how much we love maaneet...switch on the tv during the show...ya i know most of geet fans r from abroad😭...but we need to make all fans from india to watch on tv at time it is aired.but the return of MSK i have a hope
@shradha. Are you talking about my lifestory?

@prema. So that's where Zaara is. I thought she got stuck in the toilet and couldn't get out of there. 🤣