GURTI in WASSUP:Please COMMENT,link included~B2B16 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago

awww...maya you took me back...loved that whole era...and yes...those kisses were simple but just right for the moment...maan finaly letting his feelings out so clearly for geet...was beautiful...loved those kisses...😳

SOFAQUAKE - what MAANEET did😳

Watch where Maan's left hand is - it slowly made its way underneath her top and unopened everything inside her top and fingered the cushions, that is why you can see his zipper almost bursting, samje tum😳

ok mishty😆...both his hands were well positioned...the left hand had to be touching her lower cushions😳...and his right hand on her knee was great...zipper is def burtsing😆...he is looking at her lips too😍...i agree a lot could have happened on that couch...but they sure didn't let us see it😭

pee loon kisses

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pP4gDuHGVjI[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by undisclosed

ok mishty😆...both his hands were well positioned...the left hand had to be touching her lower cushions😳...and his right hand on her knee was great...zipper is def burtsing😆...he is looking at her lips too😍...i agree a lot could have happened on that couch...but they sure didn't let us see it😭

becuz they didn't do anything😆.Maaneet r still in bacha level

We didn't see it, that's all, but they did it.  Once the zipper opened, bingo😆  Why do you think her top was short and no dupatta this time.  Her pant was lose and easy to move down😛  We can't see that here😃 Maan is wondering if she can handle more, so he is naughtily peeping, but poor Geet is exhausted

Look here, the danda is relaxed now😳 and cushions are flatter, both look content, their lips are swollen☺️

that would explain it then maya...i was afraid i missed something...since i don't understand what they are saying...i'm always missing something...at least i was right about this one thing😆

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

We didn't see it, that's all, but they did it.  Once the zipper opened, bingo😆  Why do you think her top was short and no dupatta this time.  Her pant was lose and easy to move down😛  We can't see that here😃 Maan is wondering if she can handle more, so he is naughtily peeping, but poor Geet is exhausted

Look here, the danda is relaxed now😳 and cushions are flatter, both look content, their lips are swollen☺️

Mish.untill i see it with my eyes...maaneet haven't done anything...

you did it again mishty👏...nice bedtime story😆

you did it again mishty👏...nice bedtime story😆

🤣
🤣
🤣🤣