Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURTI in WASSUP:Please COMMENT,link included~B2B16 - Page 33

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

i know me too maya...that might have been another sr scene😆...they were trying to show maaneet like variety by waking up on the couch😕😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i know me too maya...that might have been another sr scene😆...they were trying to show maaneet like variety by waking up on the couch😕😆

so funny nah...maaneet is the first couple who could do the deed without anything off😆and Maan seem to hold on to his turban after every sr,,,,,i wonder what he is gonna do in his formal
Yes - School carnival celebration where they play games, food, etc😎

A lot can be done on the sofa with clothes on, but if I start telling you - you will both say nice bedtime story🤣🤣🤣
undisclosed thumbnail

oh when they get to delhi i hope it gets better...because they would sleep in the same bed atleast...i have to say i am missing him in his office clothes...😍

Maya_P thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Yes - School carnival celebration where they play games, food, etc😎

A lot can be done on the sofa with clothes on, but if I start telling you - you will both say nice bedtime story🤣🤣🤣

it's ok mish tell us the bed time story.btw ur telling me they had their second sr in the sofa😲,,,,their clothes were all folded perfectly...not even messed up.even his turban position was perfect fit
Maya_P thumbnail

oh when they get to delhi i hope it gets better...because they would sleep in the same bed atleast...i have to say i am missing him in his office clothes...😍

u have no idea how much i miss the attitude.super hot MSk in his formal.i was watching the old scenes my god the old CV were simply great.,i could never forget the pee loon kisses.my god that was like thousand SR worth...and then the whole manali part
undisclosed thumbnail

tell us mishty what could happen on the sofa with their clothes on????😍

undisclosed thumbnail

yes!!!!!!!!!!!111...in the pee loon sequence...he kissed her all over her face...i thought they would progress from there...but now no kisses at all...not even in sr...😆

Maya_P thumbnail

yes!!!!!!!!!!!111...in the pee loon sequence...he kissed her all over her face...i thought they would progress from there...but now no kisses at all...not even in sr...😆

that's the only time he kissed her.so much of passion oozed out from his eyes.the kisses were so seducing even if  they were simple kisses...he made it look so sensual...that too even before the confession...but now as married couple we see thousand of missed kisses.i know gurti don't have problem.as they did tip tip...
Maya_P thumbnail
for some memories😍
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jXkO61Zj0Jw[/YOUTUBE]