Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Earthquake will start soon, when Maaneet reach Delhi☺️

New title up - thank you Teacher🤗

u mean the BEDQUAKE
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

what is the name of the ff maya?????...btw i read them too...i miss out on all the dialogues

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Truly magical...but here the conversation it's essential to the story...so if we don't understand. we will miss some essence.i wish the writer had put the english version like how mona did

All quakes, bedquake, officequake, tablequake, eyesquake, handsquake, waistquake, hairquake, lipsquake☺️, many more and we viewers will shake too

Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

title looks good mishty👍🏼...btw did you all see a movie with gc in it is releasing?

it was an old one that never got released i think.plus he is negative so.not that excited..i want Gurti
Enjoy FFs and what nots😳 - once you get married and all that, you will not have time🤣
Let me go feed my kids snacks & send them off to a carnival at school and be back😉
Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Enjoy FFs and what nots😳 - once you get married and all that, you will not have time🤣

Let me go feed my kids snacks & send them off to a carnival at school and be back😉

oh Mish...u r all rounder...man how do u manage everything.i think i'm super lazy compare to u
undisclosed thumbnail

oh yes maya...that sucks...sometimes the naration makes up for it though...but i do hate to miss out on the dialogues...but that is the story of my life with ghsp...there are scenes that i know if understood what they were saying...i would hae felt something else...😆...i love the way mona writes hers...she translates perfectly...

mishty...yes we need everything to shake...when maaneet are together there should always be an earthquake..so that they fall on top of each other and roll around and bump things against eachother...😉
undisclosed thumbnail

school on saturday mish???

Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

oh yes maya...that sucks...sometimes the naration makes up for it though...but i do hate to miss out on the dialogues...but that is the story of my life with ghsp...there are scenes that i know if understood what they were saying...i would hae felt something else...😆...i love the way mona writes hers...she translates perfectly...

mishty...yes we need everything to shake...when maaneet are together there should always be an earthquake..so that they fall on top of each other and roll around and bump things against eachother...😉

sergeant.here we r talking about maaneet shake.while what we will get is maaneet fully dressed.btw in yesterday epi i was in a confusion.what did they do in the sofa...as they were fully dressed.like after sr.so i don't know if they had their second sr..or they fell asleep😆