Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shradha14

prema mah dae ws gud...busy sleepn den watchin roadies den a movie n nw wid a glas of cold coffee n chattin wid mah frens n no studies..,,,..ah a perfect lif..

done school.oh so u got permission to be on the net
Maya_P thumbnail

okay nw g2g..bubyee.cya prema n syl..luv yah🤗

here i come.and u go.ok take care..bye
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arrey no no jus enjoin holidaes gav mah 10th board xams..n no wae i gt permission..i jus requested ah sissy...i went fr a movie so didnt use net at nit...so..
Maya_P thumbnail
sergeant so how is ur day.long weekend nah.any plan
Maya_P thumbnail

arrey no no jus enjoin holidaes gav mah 10th board xams..n no wae i gt permission..i jus requested ah sissy...i went fr a movie so didnt use net at nit...so..

good.finally u could relax...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

stop it with the formalities shradha...call me the way you always do...😆...and yes dhakka bol mission was for me...and for the record my soldiers failed miserably!!

undisclosed thumbnail

hey maya...my day has been quite nice...today while i was out and about...i was able to speak to a lot of people who were worried that the end of the world was coming today at 6pm...did you hear about this news?...btw my long weekend is for next weekend...

Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

hey maya...my day has been quite nice...today while i was out and about...i was able to speak to a lot of people who were worried that the end of the world was coming today at 6pm...did you hear about this news?...btw my long weekend is for next weekend...

what end ðŸ˜²of world.really.tell me the details
undisclosed thumbnail

yes maya...some guy had announced that the world was going to end today at 6pm...it was going to start with a terrible earthquake...it was on the news and people were actualy worried...and he has some followers aparently...so today people kept asking me if i believed that news...you should look it up...quite interesting..

Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yes maya...some guy had announced that the world was going to end today at 6pm...it was going to start with a terrible earthquake...it was on the news and people were actualy worried...and he has some followers aparently...so today people kept asking me if i believed that news...you should look it up...quite interesting..

sergeant it's 6:06 PM..and everything is normal😆...