bhagam bhag

day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it me only who feels that today's episode was bhagam bhag... i mean Picnic finished in 3 days??? 2 days picnic in 3 days.. yaar thoda aur khichtey... atleast a week... yeh to subah breakfast hua and then directly night.. now on Monday(isn't there a maha episode???) they will show them meeting and then end by they reaching Mumbai.. ye to nai chale na.. As such as per the article Anant wil get engaged.. we cud hav seen some more Anya scenes...

Btw Anant's acting of Rupesh sir was hilarious.. πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Omg i was thinking the same!!!

They could show what these guys do in the picnic during the day

like group activities, where anant and navya could have paired up and all!!
day2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkaur92

Omg i was thinking the same!!!

They could show what these guys do in the picnic during the day

like group activities, where anant and navya could have paired up and all!!

seems like the CTs are in hurry to get Anant and Shagun engaged... If the story moves in this speed theni guess by next week Anant and Shagun wil get engaged... Anya will cry the other week ... the week after Anya's parents will agree for their marriage and then the other week 4 they will get married and the serial will shut down.. as such Shaheer n Saumya won't agree to act as mum n dad of a little one... to serial marriage par hi khatamho jaega...no SR also..hahahah
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sab kuch karne ki jaldi hai CVs ko..picnic, pyaar, hug, kiss, ...pata nahi which train do they wanna catch!!!πŸ˜†
day2008 thumbnail
rajdhani epress...hahahaha...Anant ko bhi jaldi jaldi change kiyaaa...kuch nahi bolne wala kitna sara bol la hai...bol kya karta hai...he does lots of things ;) now in the monday epi he will demand a kiss from Navya... bahot demanding hai  Anant... 
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: day2008

seems like the CTs are in hurry to get Anant and Shagun engaged... If the story moves in this speed theni guess by next week Anant and Shagun wil get engaged... Anya will cry the other week ... the week after Anya's parents will agree for their marriage and then the other week 4 they will get married and the serial will shut down.. as such Shaheer n Saumya won't agree to act as mum n dad of a little one... to serial marriage par hi khatamho jaega...no SR also..hahahah

yeah they showed on SBS that shes back!! that means she will be back next week around wednesday!
And that means that anant might get the news of his engagament on wednesday aswell?
I dont like this, this story is going WAYY TOO FAST!!

First they fall in love so fast, and the phyical proximity these too share is abit too far aswelll given the time since theyve met each other, and now his engagement, and as u said navya is gonna be MISS DEVDASSS! and she might get married to someone else aswell! then a leap happens, these two realise they only love each other, so kill their partners πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰and run away hahahahah and the show then finishes!! πŸ‘

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeah they showed on SBS that shes back!! that means she will be back next week around wednesday!
And that means that anant might get the news of his engagament on wednesday aswell?

First they fall in love so fast, and the phyical proximity these too share is abit too far aswelll given the time since theyve met each other, and now his engagement, and as u said navya is gonna be MISS DEVDASSS! and she might get married to someone else aswell! then a leap happens, these two realise they only love each other, so kill their partners πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰and run away hahahahah and the show then finishes!! πŸ‘

u guys are so damn funny...πŸ˜†
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: day2008

Is it me only who feels that today's episode was bhagam bhag... i mean Picnic finished in 3 days??? 2 days picnic in 3 days.. yaar thoda aur khichtey... atleast a week... yeh to subah breakfast hua and then directly night.. now on Monday(isn't there a maha episode???) they will show them meeting and then end by they reaching Mumbai.. ye to nai chale na.. As such as per the article Anant wil get engaged.. we cud hav seen some more Anya scenes...

Btw Anant's acting of Rupesh sir was hilarious.. πŸ‘πŸ˜†

i was actually thinking exactly the same thing...i was hoping the picnic would be shown over a week at least...lol you're so right - i also felt that they showed the breakfast scene, then a bit of the cricket playing and jumped straight to the night πŸ˜” n i expect they'll show Anant & Navya meeting on monday and then they'll go home again very soon according to the clip from U Me Aur TV where Navya's home again πŸ˜” i feel the CV's could have used the picnic in a better way to show alot more of their relationship building...they really should focus more on getting anant & navya to verbalise their feelings to each other more while they have the chance to be alone...but that's just my opinion lol πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ruxana91

<font color="#990066"><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">i was actually thinking exactly the same thing...i was hoping the picnic would be shown over a week at least...lol you're so right - i also felt that they showed the breakfast scene, then a bit of the cricket playing and jumped straight to the night πŸ˜” n i expect they'll show Anant & Navya meeting on monday and then they'll go home again very soon according to the clip from U Me Aur TV where Navya's home again </font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">πŸ˜” i feel the CV's could have used the picnic in a better way to show alot more of their relationship building...they really should focus more on getting anant & navya to verbalise their feelings to each other more while they have the chance to be alone...but that's just my opinion lol πŸ˜†</font></font>

Sachhi yaar, "Navya in picnic" is awesome. Kitna enjoy kar rahe hai. Roz , we got new masala to talk. Nahi to mumbai mein wahi rma bhabi ki oxford ki HINGLISH, and rma will ask anant in this way," Debarr g, khahiye kaisa raha apka picnic, koi pirablam(problem) toh ni hui na"
day2008 thumbnail

hahaha kill their partners...lol.. u r too funny.. but yes we can expect this as from the speed everything is moving i guess CVs want to show this ony... i guess Shagun ne bribe di hogi Anant se marriage karne k liye...πŸ˜†