pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
where was chandeena when maithili was freezing abhay, they just dissapeared? why do they always disappear when abhay needs them the most! and if abhay is going to erase piyas memory, the what about others? and  moreover how can anyone not wonder where abhay is? afterall he is going to be missing for some time, what will chand and haseena do? besides dont you all think the episode was rushed too fast? as someone said this should have been a mahaepisode! and the werewolf part was horrible! but anyways the last scene made up for the whole episode, abhay and maithili acted very well, i guess maithili will be back soon! but what is maithili real intention, one time she tells that she wants to bite piya so that she can rule the vampire world, the next minute she decides not to kill piya because she is abhays love! why excatly did she freeze abhay, so that he forgets piya,right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
even i hav same questions in ma mind...guess v hav to wait for epi...
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gosh - so much discussion on this episode ... and I haven't seen it yet!!!

Can someone upload it plzzz ...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there are so many unsolved mysteries...everybody have got their own list of doubts and unsolved mysteries or logics...

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya right...Abhay was fighting in front of their eyes with werewolf n Sid..then hw did they suddenly disappeared!!!