Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap Trailer-He is back!!! - Page 5

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

Definetly not BORING. It makes me LMAO with his colorful clothes and glasses and two watches. He did it a couple of years ago too with his pirate/clown costume in JBJ. 

He still has fans? Couldn't tell by the B.O collections of his recent movies.

You don't like the look and trailer fair enough, that's your opinion.
But,Lol, did you just question if The Amitabh Bachchan still has fans? Either you have been living under a rock or playing ignorant to his everlasting popularity! Amitabh had, does and will always have millions of fans who love him!  And what b.o collection are you referring to, his last big film was Paa, which wasn't even a mass orientated film and it still managed to be a hit!  Makes me laugh to think someone would actually question the fanbase of one of if not the biggest supestar in Bollywood!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Oh and btw @ Guess_who this is the crowd that still comes to see him every sunday for the past 28 years! If this ain't fan following then I don't know what is!

And if you still have doubts just visit his blog, you'll find plenty of his fans there!
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love the title of the film ,also the promos are super cool ;)
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jasmine are you online?
interesting movie
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

Oh and btw @ Guess_who this is the crowd that still comes to see him every sunday for the past 28 years! If this ain't fan following then I don't know what is!

And if you still have doubts just visit his blog, you'll find plenty of his fans there!

Lol Amar Singh pulls a better crowd than that.

Let's check out AB's last few films where he had a significant role.

1) Paa - Hit
2) Teen Patti - Disaster
3) Rann - Flop
4) Aladin - Disaster
5) Zamaanat - Disaster
6) God Tussi Great Ho - Flop
7) Sarkar Raj - Below Average
8) Bhootnaath - Average
9) The Last Lear - Disaster
10) RGV ki Aag - Disaster.

How is that all his "Fans" never go watch their idols movies in theatres? LMAO
Flops I understand but mega epic disasters. Out with the Old, in with the new

Just stick to TV "AB". Just stick to TV.

Edited by guess_wh0 - 12 years ago
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

Lol Amar Singh pulls a better crowd than that.

Let's check out AB's last few films where he had a significant role.

1) Paa - Hit
2) Teen Patti - Disaster
3) Rann - Flop
4) Aladin - Disaster
5) Zamaanat - Disaster
6) God Tussi Great Ho - Flop
7) Sarkar Raj - Below Average
8) Bhootnaath - Average
9) The Last Lear - Disaster
10) RGV ki Aag - Disaster.

How is that all his "Fans" never go watch their idols movies in theatres? LMAO
Flops I understand but mega epic disasters. Out with the Old, in with the new

Just stick to TV "AB". Just stick to TV.

You conveniently chose the movies of his that didn't do so well over the past decade!And even those movies that you mentioned that didn't do well, his performances still rocked!l Seems like like you have an issue with the BigB, lol even calling that crowd small lol. Really I think it's pointless for me to argue with you because you are hell bent on making it look like Amitji doesn't have a fan following and your posts portray only negativity toward him. If he you don't like him then just don't go and watch his movies but don't bring him down and question his fan following!!! He has millions of fans that love him!

FYI these are some of his films that either did really well or in which his performances were acclaimed:

though Amitabh don't need any introduction, but those who pretend '' Heck . . check the profile of Man post 60+ ' Any one can envy to have such a varying degree of performances and BO success from such a great mix :

Mohabbatein
Aks
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Aankhen
Kaante
Baghban
Khakee
Dev
Deewaar
Black
Kank
Waqt: The Race Against Time
Bunty Aur Babli
Sarkar
Viruddh
Cheeni Kum
Nishabd
Eklavya: The Royal Guard
Bhoothnath
Sarkar Raj
Paa

No other 60 plus star can boast of such a resume over the past ten years. And you know what there are so many other reasons I give you as to why he is still the best, but you would in all likelihood still put him down. No one is forcing you to watch his movies but questioning the man's fan following is just hilarious!

Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 12 years ago
Actually those were his last 10 movies So I didn't conveniently pick anything. Maybe you should learn to read. . He's had a lot more embarassments such as Nishabd, Boom, Hum Kaun Hai?, Family etc.

I have no issue with AB. I just think his movies lose so much money for its makers that he should just stop acting. Every year its either Amitabh Bachchan or his son who end up with the " biggest flop" of the year.and still act like "Superstar". Get a Grip. No one wants to see u

2010 - Khelien Hum jee jaan se
2009 - Aladin - Biggest flop of all time.
2008- Drona
2007 - RGV ki Aag
2006 - Umrao Jaan, Family
2005 - Dil Jo bhi Kahey
2004- Kyon..Ho Gaya Na
2003- Boom

He was a superstar. Yes but now he's no better than a Tushar Kapoor. Maybe even worse.

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Guess_who that no one wants to see them bit is just your opinion so don't generalise! Clearly you dislike the Bachchan's so no matter what I say you are still going to try to bring them, so I'm not going to waste my time arguing further with you,and your one dimensional point of view because clearly you cannot see beyond your dislike toward them! Just a partying shot to you, if you dislike them so much, don't go and watch their films,no one is forcing you to do so, but don't assume or make it look like no one else wants to see them! 
And I can read perfectly well thank you very much!
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 12 years ago
The Numbers speak for themselves. Movie-making is a business and if ur a "Superstar" with millions of fans then prove it by bringing them to the theatres. If your movies can't even recover " P&R" costs then yes " Nobody wants to see you."

So I'm not assuming anything. Like I said, the numbers speak for themselves. Have a Good Day,
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Title Song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52YTIlPlglo[/YOUTUBE]