Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[u all kinshul parul fan...but not me  and others...im big fan  nivren and niviarth...i don care  what u all  says...anyways...neha   and parul... cannot comparision...they  .truly good actress...but  im just like  and apreceiite neha than parul...sory kinshuk parul fans...
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@topic maker...dont open such threads to start a fight!!!
Both te fan grps hav der right to support n luv der jodi or actor!!
I tink dis thread must b closed.
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Resh!!!!!
Awesome thing
I'm a nivren fan also
Also a bigger kinrul
Trust me
We didn't say anything Nasty bout neha
Wat she sed is disgusting
Hope u believe me
On the topic n u will see who is discimating who
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as u wish...kinshukkidewani...what ever...up to u...im  not parul fans... my good dream just  for neha...hahahhahahahah...always  forever
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinshukKiDewani

Resh!!!!!
Awesome thing
I'm a nivren fan also
Also a bigger kinrul
Trust me
We didn't say anything Nasty bout neha
Wat she sed is disgusting
Hope u believe me
On the topic n u will see who is discimating who

dear no need to convince me...i belive u!!
I hate such ppl who initiates such fights n makes the forum a battle grnd...lol!!
U hav te full right to support ya jodi dear!!
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this gulati deserve a lesson she is a bg liarrr kinshuk and neha woud be ashamed to see they have such a fan
sihame thumbnail
We shud not compare but give our pov
I think it's unfair

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
that's your words bt u kept comparing neha and parul so dnt play the good person on ccbm forum and the real damon on bidaai's
kinrul_jan09 thumbnail
 m a kinrulian n i like kini n parul equally i m nt a fan of neha  n i dont like hr bt i hv nvr said any bad thng abt neha bt dat member gulati crossed alll hr limits c hs tried 2 defame parul as said by sumone evry fan hs rght 2 support their fav bt dey shld nt hurt othr jodies fan 2
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the person who made this post is very evil yaar- she must be part of the sadistic cts team of this serial.( coz they r kn to write shit) i mean seriously their chemistry is amazing they just have to look at each other n they ooze love( n i have to say sex appeal)  n hw cn u say that we wnt remember them wen this serial is over  r u a psychic or something?  furthermore i havnt  watched bidaai just the ending so i cnt comment on hw many scenes he had wit parul bt if i had to compare this jodi to the other couples on sp as well as other channel i would say that nt enough tim/moments hav been given to this jodi n even if they r shown together either someth is wrong  wit 1 of them or cc dd hl were spoilin their moments or there hav been articles that have spoilt the mood 4 the fans. in the other serial even though a couple wil hav so much problem wit other members of their family or outsiders bt the cts of these show always showed moment where the couple r 1 wit each other completely this hasnt happen wit this couple yet if the cts of this show did this than i am sure that this serial serial will go to number 1.

n ab nivi being to fat  so wat n parul being dark skinned wat the hell my god real beauty is on the inside nt the outside n the only reason i think that some of the fans said that nivi is ugly is coz wen she stood next to sid 4 some reason that guy made her look super ugly ( sorry this is mean of me bts its true) bt once she stood near kinshuk character from the beginnin 4 me she just looked 2 beautiful.

guys pray that get the time  2 watch bidaai from the beginnn it seemed lik an excellent serial wit excellent actors bt that dnt mean that i will 4get my niviren coz 4 me  they r a magical couple
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

the person who made this post is very evil yaar- she must be part of the sadistic cts team of this serial.( coz they r kn to write shit) i mean seriously their chemistry is amazing they just have to look at each other n they ooze love( n i have to say sex appeal)  n hw cn u say that we wnt remember them wen this serial is over  r u a psychic or something?  furthermore i havnt  watched bidaai just the ending so i cnt comment on hw many scenes he had wit parul bt if i had to compare this jodi to the other couples on sp as well as other channel i would say that nt enough tim/moments hav been given to this jodi n even if they r shown together either someth is wrong  wit 1 of them or cc dd hl were spoilin their moments or there hav been articles that have spoilt the mood 4 the fans. in the other serial even though a couple wil hav so much problem wit other members of their family or outsiders bt the cts of these show always showed moment where the couple r 1 wit each other completely this hasnt happen wit this couple yet if the cts of this show did this than i am sure that this serial serial will go to number 1.

n ab nivi being to fat  so wat n parul being dark skinned wat the hell my god real beauty is on the inside nt the outside n the only reason i think that some of the fans said that nivi is ugly is coz wen she stood next to sid 4 some reason that guy made her look super ugly ( sorry this is mean of me bts its true) bt once she stood near kinshuk character from the beginnin 4 me she just looked 2 beautiful.

guys pray that get the time  2 watch bidaai from the beginnn it seemed lik an excellent serial wit excellent actors bt that dnt mean that i will 4get my niviren coz 4 me  they r a magical couple

👏👏👏👏👏👏 i jst loved what's in blue