Laagi Tujhse Lagan

pranjal saxena's Plan

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
you guys my sources have told me that the Production House know that Digu is not liked and want to replace  him , but Pranjal Saxena has told them to wait because he thinks that if people keep seeing Digu they will eventually accept him. So please don't watch this rubbish show, and I have also been told that PS has given orders for Naku and Digu's love story to start. However if audiences don't accept this they won't have any choice but to change the track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

yeh pranju abhi bhi nahi sudra!!! aur lagta hai kabhi sudre ga bhi nahi!!!

🤢🤢😡😡😡😡😡😡
The man has serious problems

No one wants to see Diggu and Nakku, get it through your thick head.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

So he has put his plan in action, as per the article Digu & Baji will join hands to save Naku & Digu shows his authority over sahiba.What next?😆

sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1984

you guys my sources have told me that the Production House know that Digu is not liked and want to replace  him , but Pranjal Saxena has told them to wait because he thinks that if people keep seeing Digu they will eventually accept him. So please don't watch this rubbish show, and I have also been told that PS has given orders for Naku and Digu's love story to start. However if audiences don't accept this they won't have any choice but to change the track.

hi sam ab show me baki kya bacha hai agar shabbir dutta ka role play karega to me aba tak is liye intazar kar rahi thi ki mishal shaow me wapas ayega ab koi umeed hi nahi bachi i hate ps😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
fuzzyface thumbnail
I am amazed that Brinjal has a working brain that thinks 🤣 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaar is brinjal ka dimaag itna kyu chalta hai ki itni destruction hona ki baad bhi ishe sakoon nahi hai aur destruction ke plan bana raha hai

seriously he has a big problem  and he just want to fight with us by doing all this for disaprroving him for his decision

bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
crap, untill they get back mishell i wont watch...this crap show.