CI - Saturday Thread-Maaneet Favourite Scene - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sindu1231

girls PKYEK producers promised them that their show is not ending😑...but this 4 lions films are not bothered to give confirm news...they are most interested in their new shows ...daamit how can they behave like this...i hate them now..... 😑
why are white lions being so difficult and not confirming anything.😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by divareena

why are white lions being so difficult and not confirming anything.😭

oh no.. why are so difficult!!!
Deeps - hate these producers. 😑 Geet is one of the top shows on star one.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
mona dont cry - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
we just have to keep sending in emails and petitionsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—v
hi crazie sweethearts

sorry that i'm not on the thread or replying to ur pm...i'm busy sending messages everywhere possible signing petition...so if there is anything urgent pm me even if i'm not on the thread...

bharthi i have replied to ur pm dear plz check my message and reply to my pm...thanks...
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
keep sending mails... did any one call from crazies????
@reena-i'm sending to all contacts e-mails in liv2laugh post, and also sbs and also [email protected]

@all...plz do not lose hope dearies...if u r a true MAANEETIAN then v will fight to save OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET...channel cannot end our life our GHSP OUR MAANEET...v will try our best and i'm sure v will succeed in saving our GHSP OUR MAANEET😊

ab koi nayi royega sweeties...group hug deariesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by maneet1985

oh no.. why are so difficult!!!
@deepz., reena...really i don't know girls...don't know what they are up-to...i dont know much about thier activities., and hw do ph and channels work...see one thing i can speculate is that...if i am the owner of ph i would do two things...
1) i will not entertain a program with low trp's ., i would have catched the loop holes long back and mend them long back...
2) if i am not getting much support from cv's as well as channels rather than spending money on two shows., i will send more money on one show ..ie., new show so that i can at-least make this show under my control and will  do whatever i can to keep it popular...this is quiet normal...
please girls don't think i am spreading negativity..i could think only these two..and i feel they wanted to execute their second strategy...