haiii main mar jawaan ...

MAANEET scenes all r my fav.

hii crazies how r u all?

Hi Priti  πŸ€—
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by divareena

Hi Hima - see my comments

my favorite scenes are :

1) when geet falls into maan's arms while she is arranging for the party first time (Dreamy)
2) kurban hua dance and maaneet looks amazing together (I still think it was one of the hottest chemistry between them)
3) when geet and adi were telling all the prospective girls that maan is dus sir wala ravanπŸ˜† ( πŸ€£ )
4) their first passionate hug when geet pulls maan away from pari (😍 Intense)
5) red saree scene where maan lifts geet in his arms (Aww...www)
6) Lift scene where maan is asking geet to tell him that she loves him (Forgot about that, I loved it)
7) Geet sitting in maan's lap and maan looked so amused (Loved Maan's expressions πŸ˜† he was in heaven πŸ˜‰)
8) Pee loo song, that was amazing (Wow)
9) the way geet has chili power in her bag when her and maan are stuck in a room. Hum tum ek kamre main band is amazing.(πŸ˜†)
10) Maan trying to say sorry to geet for first time was funnyπŸ˜†
11) maan getting jealous when he took geet away and roop tera mastana song (RTM was so hot and sensual loved it)
12) the scene in the bathroom where maan is looking hot and he corners geet. Instead of telling him that she loves him, geet says that she loves sashaπŸ˜† (I've watched that scene so many times)
13) maan removing jewellery from geet (Mine & Hima's fav)
14) maan tying geet's dori and tries to kiss and geet spills water on his file (Oh yeah that was great)
15) loved the dance geet did when she found out that it snowed and maan told her not to come closer as kuch kuch hota hai

to be honest i love all maaneet scenes,😍😍
(Me too Reena, the list will never end πŸ˜)

will come back with some more. have to go now

Hi Reena, my replies in purple πŸ˜Š
Hima/Daisy - how are you? Me signed the petition.

the other scenes I love are ;

love all the scenes with maan between my favourite ones πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ are:

1) when they both are locked together in the conference room and that song "hum tum ek kaamr main band ho"
2) the scene where maan puts an earing in his geet's ear
3) Roop tera mastana
4) Maan and geet's hug in the hospital and their nok joks
5) the scene where geet has a lovely red saree and maan carries her
6) Geet getting jealous when she sees maan dancing and their hug afterwards
7) the scene where geet has a go at maan for going away without telling and then maan puts a hand to her lips and says that you got worried when i went away for one day and you are talking about leaving me.
8) the scene where geet put ILU as maan's ringtone.

me will come back with more. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Hima - me love all the scenes you have described.  See my comments in green below

Mona - thank you for the lovely pictures

26)maan saying sorry to geet ...this was the first time maan ever said sorry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. bechara looked in pain
27)maan staring at geet while she was taking notes from maan ... on how to prepare for the party ... me love his bedroom eyes

28)maan staring at geet & giving us his sweet smile ... while geet was ascending the ladder while decorating the hall ...his smile is too bewitching

29)maan & geet's stare while geet is in his arms ..you can feel smoke coming out from both of them with their intensity

30)maan ... seeing geet for the first time in white saree ...Maan looked like he wanted to carry geet and πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

sarrm like u mentioned loved all those scenes ... tooo specially geet gifting the roses & maan telling about madhu makki ka chatta ...

31)maan trying to get geet jealous with the help of pari ...geet was too good 

32)where's the party tonight ... scenes before that ...the dance and hug was amazing 

33)the hug after where's the party tonight ...hai me in dreamland

34)like dee u mentioned ... i 2 love the red saree scene ...
how maan was holding her pallu while she was walking away ...😍 maan was trying to get confession out of geet ... but geet being tough nut to crack ... did not confess ... (😍) me too loved the red saree.

will come back with more ...
1) I loved the song tum se hi
2) when geet is climbing down the ladder and her foot lands on maan and they fall
3) the apple scene between maaneet was amazing

girls me signing the petition ... i am writing all the names i know

hima - me too signing the petition using my family and friends names

mona this is the link naaa ... u sent ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

New Delhi/Mumbai: Star India Pvt. Ltd, the Rupert Murdoch-owned television network which owns  the nation's No. 1 Hindi channel Star Plus, is overhauling the programming of Star One, its seven-year-old urban youth channel, to draw more viewers from small towns and villages.

"The channel (Star One) definitely needs more engaging content and hence a 100% overhauling is essential," said Sanjay Gupta, chief operating officer at Star India. "We don't want to take any quick-fix measures but, yes, there are plans in place."

Gupta said the channel will be rebranded and repositioned, but did not provide more details.

The channel will be rebranded in the next three to four months by Ogilvy and Mather India Pvt. Ltd, the advertising agency that's working on its redesign. Piyush Pandey, executive chairman, Ogilvy and Mather India said it would be premature to comment on the plans. However, media buyers, who declined to be identified, said the broadcaster plans to spend between Rs 15 crore and Rs 20 crore on the revamp.

Conversations with production houses that are creating programmes for the new channel and buyers at media agencies which are familiar with the development said that the channel will become more mass-oriented.

An executive at a production company making a show for the rebranded Star's One channel said executives are looking at the kind of soaps that Colors, the Hindi channel from Viacom 18 Pvt. Ltd telecasts. "It wants the content to be mass-focused towards semi-rural and rural markets. So, small town protagonists inspired by Balika Vadhu's Anandi, for instance, will be seen on the channel. They also talked of introducing regional programming (such as Gujarati content) during some hours," said this executive who requested anonymity for reasons of confidentiality.

Sunjoy Waddhwa, chairman, Sphere Origins Pvt. Ltd, the man behind Balika Vadhu, the serial running for the past three years on Colors, said he would meet Star executives next week to pitch the concept of a fiction serial. He refused to elaborate on the content but confirmed that Star One was eyeing a relaunch of sorts.

For the past one year Star Plus (its latest GRPs is 334) has been a stable market leader and has maintained a significant 100 gross rating points (GRP) margin over the No. 2 channel, Colors. For the record, Colors's GRP is 232. Star One's current GRP is just 30 and it ranks No. 8 among the 11 GECs that TAM Media Research measures on a weekly basis. GRP is the total of television rating points, or TRPs, which is the percentage of people watching a programme at a given time.

Media buyers reckon that an all-new Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) from Star may attempt to occupy a position in that gap and mop up more advertising. Raj Nayak, chief executive of Colors, the GEC from Viacom 18 Pvt. Ltd, declined to comment.

Currently, Star Plus makes Rs 900 crore a year, Colors an estimated Rs 650 crore and Star One roughly Rs 80-90 crore, according to media buying agencies. The advertising revenue figures are estimates provided by the advertising industry and not confirmed by the broadcasters.

According to Mona Jain, chief operating officer of VivaKi Exchange, the media buying agency for Publicis Groupe SA, it makes sense for the channel to relaunch in a new avatar, become more mass-based and fight for the second spot that's currently held by Colors. "The channel targets the youth currently and needs to be mass-based. With Star Plus already in the leadership position, Star One as a formidable, alternative GEC will ensure that more advertising revenue can be garnered within the company," said Jain.

Priti Murthy, national director (Insights), Maxus GroupM India Pvt. Ltd also said that it makes sense for Star One to consolidate its position in the GEC space. "If 25% of the TV viewing population used to watch general entertainment a couple of years back, now its 36-37%. The demand for general entertainment content is increasing, so it would help if Star One comes in as a strong second channel," said Murthy.

Joy Chakraborty, chief revenue officer and COO (niche channels), Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) said Star One is currently way below the radar of the top three channels, including Star, Zee TV and Colors. "Any kind of change would be good for the channel. It will be good for the general entertainment genre as a whole and will grow the market further," said Chakraborthy. However, another senior executive from another GEC that's struggling to keep pace said that the Star One's revamp could challenge them further. "Star Plus is a strong brand name already and now it's positioning to grab the No. 2 spot too. It'll be tough for us," he said. He refused to be identified for the story.

[email protected]

Mona - thank you for the article

so they are revamping the channel but that does not mean that they have to close the shows. they can put new ones and have the ones that are running now. 

can we not email [email protected] as well to say that we love geet. 
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago