Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lagta hai ab aap sab raat ko hi ek saath miloge!!!!!!!!
post some more maaneet memories...

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

next set

26)maan saying sorry to geet ...

27)maan staring at geet while she was taking notes from maan ... on how to prepare for the party ...

28)maan staring at geet & giving us his sweet smile ... while geet was ascending the ladder while decorating the hall ...

29)maan & geet's stare while geet is in his arms ...

30)maan ... seeing geet for the first time in white saree ...

sarrm like u mentioned loved all those scenes ... tooo specially geet gifting the roses & maan telling about madhu makki ka chatta ...

31)maan trying to get geet jealous with the help of pari ...

32)where's the party tonight ... scenes before that ...

33)the hug after where's the party tonight ...

34)like dee u mentioned ... i 2 love the red saree scene ...
how maan was holding her pallu while she was walking away ...😍😍😍😍😍😍 maan was trying to get confession out of geet ... but geet being tough nut to crack ... did not confess ...

will come back with more ...

dewdropred thumbnail

mona i found ur post in the thread ... where u wrote ur fav scenes ... here it is ...

dewdropred thumbnail

next set ...

35)kehna hi kya ... maan trying to hook earring back to geet's ear ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

36)maan & geet acting like fake fiancee & maan kissing geet's hand ...maan saying sweet heart ... first time he said sweet heart ...tht day ...

37) geet saying don't do this again ... pointing her finger at him ... maan saying ... baar baar karunga ...

38)geet pulling his cheeks & calling him sweetu /cutie ...

39)before maan making geet wear the engagement ring ... he carrying her in his arms ... & plaving her in the swing ... & their sweet talk over there ...

40)maan making geet wear engagement ring under the moon ...
& talking abt darkness & moonlight ...

41)maan again making her wear the ring after the office staff take it from her & drop it on the floor ...

42)maan & geet in HP ... dee the scene u metioned i 2 like it ... the hook scene ...

43)maan trying to save geet ...& geet shouting maan's name ... maan getting energy after hearing his name from her ...

44)next day maan in office ... geet running to office even without brushing her teeth ... her concern for maan ...asking him to go to doc ...maan sending every 1 out & telling her he is fine ...

45)maan ordering dress for geet ... & he then selecting green outfit for geet ...

will come up with more ...

haiii main mar jawaan ...

MAANEET scenes all r my fav.

hii crazies how r u all?
divareena thumbnail
Hi Hima - see my comments

my favorite scenes are :

1) when geet falls into maan's arms while she is arranging for the party first time
2) kurban hua dance and maaneet looks amazing together
3) when geet and adi were telling all the prospective girls that maan is dus sir wala ravanπŸ˜†
4) their first passionate hug when geet pulls maan away from pari
5) red saree scene where maan lifts geet in his arms
6) Lift scene where maan is asking geet to tell him that she loves him
7) Geet sitting in maan's lap and maan looked so amused
8) Pee loo song, that was amazing
9) the way geet has chili power in her bag when her and maan are stuck in a room. Hum tum ek kamre main band is amazing.
10) Maan trying to say sorry to geet for first time was funnyπŸ˜†
11) maan getting jealous when he took geet away and roop tera mastana song
12) the scene in the bathroom where maan is looking hot and he corners geet. Instead of telling him that she loves him, geet says that she loves sashaπŸ˜†
13) maan removing jewellery from geet
14) maan tying geet's dori and tries to kiss and geet spills water on his file
15) loved the dance geet did when she found out that it snowed and maan told her not to come closer as kuch kuch hota hai

to be honest i love all maaneet scenes,😍😍😍😍😍

will come back with some more. have to go now
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

reena  hello

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
res, will come back later Dee
dewdropred thumbnail

girls i love all the scenes mentioned ... hope we will get to watch GHSP forever ...

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

next set

26)maan saying sorry to geet ... (Loved this scene and both Daadima and Geet's expressions)

27)maan staring at geet while she was taking notes from maan ... on how to prepare for the party ... (He looked mesmerized by her)

28)maan staring at geet & giving us his sweet smile ... while geet was ascending the ladder while decorating the hall ...(😍)

29)maan & geet's stare while geet is in his arms ...(😍)

30)maan ... seeing geet for the first time in white saree ...(Loved how he stared at her and she was gorgeous)

sarrm like u mentioned loved all those scenes ... tooo specially geet gifting the roses & maan telling about madhu makki ka chatta ...

31)maan trying to get geet jealous with the help of pari ...(Loved Geet's reactions and Maan's expressions)

32)where's the party tonight ... scenes before that ...(Scenes before were so funny and the dance and the hug was intense)

33)the hug after where's the party tonight ...(Intense)

34)like dee u mentioned ... i 2 love the red saree scene ...
how maan was holding her pallu while she was walking away ...😍 maan was trying to get confession out of geet ... but geet being tough nut to crack ... did not confess ... (😍)

will come back with more ...

Hima, my replies in red