Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

koi hai...

Mona, I'm here, lekin koi aa nahi raha hain 😭
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
will post my next set later on ... now me going ...

decide what sazaa to be given for deepz 😆& sakshi 😆
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima tune tau sab scene bol dia ab mein kaun scene ke baare mai bolungi...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dee ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
drdee142 thumbnail

Hi Rabba...

😍  😛
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Girls ... the list can go on ... lets cherish all our fav moments ...😍

I know we love all maaneet scenes ... but some scenes always make a space in our heart ... Name few ... what you remember ... and made space in your heart ... does not matter how many posts u make to tell me what are ur fav scenes ...

1)maan & geet introductionary scene ... in the mela ...

2)maan saving geet from the lake ...

3)when geet was about to fall off maan's jeep maan pulling her towards him ... so that she does not fall ...

4)geet tying handkerchief to maan's hand after he gets hurt in jeep while going to amritsar ...

5)maan saving geet from brij ... & nursing her wounds ...

6)maan & geet's first meet in KC ... geet in maan's arms ...

8)maan trying to remove geet's hair locks from her face ... while she was sleeping in the chair ... first sign of attraction ... 😍 (I loved this scene too, so romantic)

9)maan & dev talking & dev asking wht's latest devlopment ... maan thinking about geet & how she fell into his arms & then looking lost after looking at her ...blinking his eyes & geet too blinking her eyes ...😍 (I know 😍)

10)maan & geet locked in conference room ... duppatta scene ...hum tum scene ... mostly all scenes in conference scene ...😍😍😍

11)geet & maan in dhaba ... geet wiping out lassi off maan's lips ...😍 (That was so cute)

12)behne de ... whn ever picturised ...😍 (I so agree)

13)geet & maan in lift ...😍 (Hmmm...mmm...😍)

14)maan throwing duppatta on geet's head during launch party ... & tht falling over head like ghunghat ...😍 (😃)

15)geet throwing garland & by mistake it falling on maan's neck 😍

16)maan first time in outhouse ... holding geet's duppatta & pulling her close to him ...😍 well he did tht to scare her ... but still i liked it ...😍 (Me too)

my next list ...

17)maan ... geet in outhouse ... geet with wet hair ... maan trying to move her locks of hair which were covering her face ... (That was super sensual)

18)geet applying paste to maan's fingers & maan with the paste hands again trying to move geet's hair off her face & coz of tht paste getting stuck to geet's hair ...(Loved how they both laughed)

19)geet realising love for maan in darga ...(So touching)

20)teri diwani scene ...(Etheral)

21)maan trying to give rose to geet ... file ... newspaper & rose ...😍 (Maan was so cute)

22)maan dialogue whn geet asked him why did he go to london without informing her ..,,.. 

maan - sirf ek raat sirf ek raat ... tumhare paas nahin tha ... aur uska kya ... jo tum mujhe jeevan bhar kae liye akela chod kae jaane wali thi 😍

love this dialogue to the core ...tht i remember it even without watching the scene ... i hope i used the exact words ...(One of my super favorite, that why I mentioned this scene)

23)maan staring at geet while geet was trying to get rid of the brides who came for maan ... by telling negative things about maan ... dee i too luv tht scene ... i can still see maan standing with folded hands & satring at geet ...(Oh he was great and Geet's reactions and her acting was amazing)

24)geet in dadima's jewelry ... maan lost after watching her like tht ...

25)geet & maan standing in front of mirror ... & maan taking off ... the jewelry that dadima made geet to wear ... one by one ... his sensous voice ...😍.. while trying to get confession from her ...😍 (That scene was so hot)

will come with more ...

Hima, now I'm lost in Maaneet land and wanna go and watch all these scenes again. My replies in Red
drdee142 thumbnail

Dee ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mona, tere favorites scenes ke pics laga na, woh dekh ke hum khush ho jayenge, 😍😃 kyon ke aaj toh Maaneet nahi hain 😭
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
kahan gaye aap sab log ????

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

dee ... saw ur replies & I also remember that u told me u like the jewelry removal scene ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago