BAVD Written Update-20th May 2011- Eavesdropping

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So after all the drama Dhumroo's wedding is well on its way  in three months time courtesy of Ashtami's drama πŸ˜‰. Bharti who heard Gau's real intentions is in turmoil as to what to do. So let's see if there will be another 'Prakash-Veena' like fiasco or something worse. 🀒

The episode starts with Bharti telling about Gaushala's plan, which leaves everyone shocked. Bharti tells what exactly Gau wants to do. Dhumroo doesn't believe. Bansi calls out Mridala and he is angry. He questions their motive about wanting money. Kamala joins the interrogation bandwagon that Jhumaka doesn't love Dhumroo. Gau denies but Bansi says he knows her too well, so she asks her to speak up. He said Ash and Bharti overheard them talking.

Gau goes on denial mode and accuses Murari and co, saying they have something up their sleeves. Gau said they are using Bharti to get back, it was an act stop the wedding. She adds that if they can convince Bharti, they can convince all of you. Kamala ask her to shut it and not lie to cover the lie. Mridang defends Gau and said as the elders of the house and why are they insulting them and how long are they suppose to stand all this. Bansi goes said there is a limit for everything and time has come for them to be answerable. Bansi cancels the wedding. (I so wish it actually happened but what to do πŸ₯±)

Dhumroo cries with Jhumka and said he won't let anyone stop their wedding. Bharti tells him that this wedding isn't right for him and Jhumka doesn't love him. Dhumroo asks her to shut it and tells Bharti is his enemy. He asks her why she is doing it. He said the wedding will happen and threathens to kill himself if they cancel the wedding. Dhumroo stabs himself ( I wish he really would, so we will be free of this misery 😈). But of course drama queen Bharti wakes from her nightmare and it all turns out to be a dream ( now I want to really wish there was a mass murder of the Lals 😈).

Bharti calls Murli, who is super happy she called. He asks her how she is doing without him and Bharti is disturbed. She wants to know when he will be back. Murli wanted to call her after the meeting but couldn't because he has to stay another day in Delhi (good for you, it's like a mad house there πŸ˜†) and Bharti is sad. He tells her to come there, so they can go to Simla. (I say run Bharti, run like the wind from all the circus clown πŸ˜›). He said the sooner she comes, the sooner they can go as Dhumroo's wedding is just around the corner. He sense she isn't  alright and wants to know but Bharti said she will tell him when she meets him. Dhumroo calls her to open the door as he has something. The evil trio is eavesdropping and Asht said to wait for the dhamakar. Dhumroo shows Bharti his sherwani and said he will look like a hero for Jhumka (sure in your Lala Land, where Gau is QueenπŸ˜›) He goes on and on. The Evil Trio are left disappointed there was no drama despite Bharti hearing what Gau had said. (I think Bharli shoul just runaway to Europe and never come back, I mean they have loads of money πŸ˜†)

The Evil Trio now eavesdrops on Kamansi conversation with Murli (these ppl are so nosy and have no manners 😳), where Bansi said he will drop Bharti at the station. Evil Trio aren't happy about Bharti leaving. The Evil Trio are disappointed and thinking what to do next . Ashtami said that trusting Bharti to expose Gau was futile as she is going away for her honeymoon. Murari tells Asht that she should asks for brains in her agle janam.  Murari said that the midget girl isn't running away, she wants to go to Murli, who knows  the family too well. He goes on that Bharti is the ideal daughter in law something something. ( I could care less about what he said as it was just crap 🀒).

No precap. Ends.

The moral of this story is that eavesdropping is a bad habit and nothing good ever comes from being nosy if you have bad intentions. However the truth should be told for the sake of goodness.  Do skip the episode, it's not worth it.πŸ˜†
Have a nice weekend. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
I wish it had happened exactly as Bharti's dream.  Damn it.  When Bansi called MridAla I did think to myself  'hey, what?  Just like that?'  But as it was Bharti's dream I guess she was free to cook up whatever she wanted πŸ˜†

When Mridang said 'how much longer can we put up with this?'  I so wanted Bansi to say 'Feel free to leave anytime!'  What a wasted opportunity.

Murari seems to understand his adarsh DIL very well no?  Now I understand why Bharti looked so distressed in that honeymoon vid.  She clearly hasn't revealed all to Murli at that point.  But I hope she does.  Let Murli deal with this in his own way.  No need for Bharti to make herself a martyr by going it alone.

Can I just say one thing.  I love the verbal sparring between Murari and Ash.  🀣🀣🀣.  These two are a comedy double-act.  I've not seen a DIL-FIL relationship like this.  Totally loved his comment today about not coming back empty handed in her next lifetime 🀣
This is really irritating, and just shows the lack of originality of the CVs.  A similar thing happened in GkD, where Arpita was about to tell Avdesh about what RV made her do, but then had a dream about Avdesh trying to shoot RV and killing Tanmay instead, and therefore, Arpita clammed up.  With some variations, same story here - Bharti gets a stupid dream about Dumroo killing himself, and so decides against telling them.  Can't comment about the contents of the dream, since a person can hallucinate anything.  But yeah, wouldn't be too disappointed if Dumroo stabs himself - all the more difficult to manipulate Murli.

The only good thing to come out of this is that unlike Gau @ Veena's wedding, Asht doesn't get to manipulate Bharti.  It was too funny watching Murari & all get disappointed 😈 I do hope Bharti leaves for Delhi and continues w/ Murli towards Simla.  If Murari want to expose Mridala, let them do that on their own.  And yeah, I love the spats b/w Murari & Asht, and I take Asht's side on this.  After all, it's he who's responsible for raising Kartik like he has, and then train the 2 of them to sponge off others.  I'd love to see the day they back-stab him.  Oh, and I love the way Bharti is his adarsh bahu.  She certainly gives him more recognition than his son does.

I do hope Bharti tells Murli in confidence what happened when he returns.  But they won't be able to enjoy their honeymoon if that's the case.  I too am glad Murli got to stay - in fact, I wish he had told her he has to extend it by a week.  And why Delhi, go to a farther off place like Mumbai or Chennai, so that he's in no position to return soon 😈

Well, Gau's credibility w/ Bharti is now shot, but I do hope she discovers Murari's plans as well, so that she realizes that both sides are right about each other.  Then tell Murli and leave it to him to manage.  One solution - let the marriage happen, but after that, expose both Mridala and Murari, and kick them out of that house.  One good way for Murli to sabotage Murari completely is to bribe Ashtik to betray their father - that's something they can be trusted to do.  Leave Murari and Mridala on the streets.

Looked like Little Red Riding Hood is back - Rakhie, stop taking off your 'OFF WITH HER HOOD' siggie - the moment you stop demonstrating, it comes back on πŸ˜†  Too bad there's no grandma, wolf & hunter here πŸ˜†

Exit question: do you think there will be a honeymoon, or will Murli return to handle all that?  Or will Bharti have to deal w/ all this herself?
Hi Everyone
I really wish Murli and Bharti go on a honeymoon, And also I really want Dhamroo
and Jhumka too get married they will look cute together.😳 
Originally posted by _Vrish_

This is really irritating, and just shows the lack of originality of the CVs.  A similar thing happened in GkD, where Arpita was about to tell Avdesh about what RV made her do, but then had a dream about Avdesh trying to shoot RV and killing Tanmay instead, and therefore, Arpita clammed up.  With some variations, same story here - Bharti gets a stupid dream about Dumroo killing himself, and so decides against telling them.  Can't comment about the contents of the dream, since a person can hallucinate anything.  But yeah, wouldn't be too disappointed if Dumroo stabs himself - all the more difficult to manipulate Murli.

What a cop out by the CV's.  It should have happened for real instead of a dream.  That would have been more interesting to watch.  How Bharti deals with the consequences of her revelation.  while I didn't particularly want Bharti to be the hero in all this, I didn't want CV's to take the easy way out either!😑

The only good thing to come out of this is that unlike Gau @ Veena's wedding, Asht doesn't get to manipulate Bharti.  It was too funny watching Murari & all get disappointed 😈 I do hope Bharti leaves for Delhi and continues w/ Murli towards Simla.  If Murari want to expose Mridala, let them do that on their own.  And yeah, I love the spats b/w Murari & Asht, and I take Asht's side on this.  After all, it's he who's responsible for raising Kartik like he has, and then train the 2 of them to sponge off others.  I'd love to see the day they back-stab him.  Oh, and I love the way Bharti is his adarsh bahu.  She certainly gives him more recognition than his son does.

I loved the look that dawned on the Evil Trio's face when they realised that Bharti wasn't giving them the response they wanted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  My goodness with a father like Murari who needs enemies?!?!?   His teachings will surely land Kartik in deep doo doo one day πŸ˜•

I do hope Bharti tells Murli in confidence what happened when he returns.  But they won't be able to enjoy their honeymoon if that's the case.  I too am glad Murli got to stay - in fact, I wish he had told her he has to extend it by a week.  And why Delhi, go to a farther off place like Mumbai or Chennai, so that he's in no position to return soon πŸ˜ˆ 

Well, Gau's credibility w/ Bharti is now shot, but I do hope she discovers Murari's plans as well, so that she realizes that both sides are right about each other.  Then tell Murli and leave it to him to manage.  One solution - let the marriage happen, but after that, expose both Mridala and Murari, and kick them out of that house.  One good way for Murli to sabotage Murari completely is to bribe Ashtik to betray their father - that's something they can be trusted to do.  Leave Murari and Mridala on the streets.

That's exactly what I want.  For her to tell Murli everything and let him handle this.  I want the marriage to go ahead too.  I feel a bit sorry for Jhumka.  I feel she really does love Dhumroo, and unlike Gau isn't really a mercenary at heart.  She just seems incapable of thinking for herself and thus easily misguided.  I don't think she ever quite understands just how ruthless her sister's thinking is or how deep the consequences.  She's a bit clueless and kind of just goes along with Gau under the impression that she must be doing the right thing.

Looked like Little Red Riding Hood is back - Rakhie, stop taking off your 'OFF WITH HER HOOD' siggie - the moment you stop demonstrating, it comes back on πŸ˜†  Too bad there's no grandma, wolf & hunter here πŸ˜†

Vrish, I didn't take the siggie off.  It's still there.  I think I need to up my campaign!

Exit question: do you think there will be a honeymoon, or will Murli return to handle all that?  Or will Bharti have to deal w/ all this herself?

There had damn well better be a honeymoon after all that promotion 😑  I wouldn't have been too bothered if CV's hadn't intimated at all.  But now that they have and are making such a song and dance about (the promo, mondays epi and repeated mention of it in the show since), they'd better deliver 😈.  They can have the honeymoon and still have plenty of time to come back and deal with it.  As it is Dhumroo has postponed the wedding at Matarani Ash's behest.  The later they come back to deal with it, the more time the wolves at Misfits Mansion have to dig themselves deeper into a grave.  Mwahahahahahaha😈
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update! Loved you moral of the episode (really funny!)

I'm tired of these serials with dream sequences its just tooo annoying! 😑I feel like pulling  my hair out when you get really interested and then it turns out to be a dream! (choro yaar mein kyun apne baal nikal doon inki vajhe se!πŸ˜‰)

Murli dont come back to this mad house otherwise you will go mad like us πŸ€ͺ!

I blame Bhansi lal for opening a dharamshala in his house and letting in anyone who comes to the door!
oh man seems  cvs r taking stories from here there and merging it in their own story

why cant bavd shut shop

once and for all end all the conspirators na

what is little miss red riding hood going to do now

fuzzy ur update is more funnier than watching the show

i watched cid instead

that was much better than watching this

thanks dear
Hi all

I've just been catching up with the last two epis...(after watching Ash getting 'possesed' it really did put me off...) Poor Bharti just when she thought everything was hunky dory then this happens... I did feel for her when she found out about Gau's deception, she looked devasted but then what should have happened was exactly what she dreamed apart from the killing part (though the way he's been acting lately I wouldn't have minded!)...instead she keeps schtm to blurt out to Murli later...knowing her though she'd probably won't do it just not to ruin hs hols...hello let him deal with it..it's his crazy family and he'll probably do a a better job of handling it if I'm being honest...sometimes I wish Bharti stands up for herself and not to be such a goody two shoes...why does her intelligence fly out of the window whenever she's confronted with issues like these...

thanks fuzzy for the updateEdited by Rae24 - 12 years ago
thanks for the wonderful update