India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Guilt vs Love.. Dev's mind... (Page 2)

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Devika you are on a roll, i am loving your posts.

You very aptly described Dev's inner feelings, he loves Rads very much but by pushing her away he is trying to avoid admitting that himself and also trying to take away the guilt he feels...

Thanks for the beautiful post.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5TazziDevika.sigrid

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
VERY GOOD DEVIKA it was very good.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Devika...thanks for the post.  Dev vs.Dev. Avinash has done fabulous job with acting with himself. Reacting to his own thoughts.  He is guilty for his own family and he is guilty the way he is treating his love Radhika. Once he comes to realization or when he begins to believe that Radhika is his wife than things will change bc now he will also have responsibility towards his wife Radhika. Right now he is in the state of confusion. First step is his subconscious stating him that he still loves Radhika but he is hating himself for mistreating Radhika...
Lets see how creators will use Dev's subconscious mind to reveal his inner thoughts...Right now Guilt is over powering love...but once he lets go of his guilt than love will conquer for both Radhika and his family.

vinianilradhika5anusha34sigridNeerjaa

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post devika, thanks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
thank you Siunita, chalhov, Tazzi and chechy...
i agree with you..AVi acted so well , as the cool guy and as the guilty one.. as always he is the best..Clap
also i made the subconscious to conscious, because i feel like that conscious mind only is making him to realize the truth.. ha ha... subconscious tho kuch bhi blthe jaa rehe hei... conscious mind is restraining him...ha ha .but hope we wil be able tosee it more of this way.. and finally giving up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilsigridNeerjaa

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

What a beautiful analysis of today's episodeClap---and so poignantly you have described Dev's turmoil and anguish''.Dev's anger is burning to explode---and today was just a start'.He had suppressed his true feelings and I am glad today we were able to see a glimpse of it----

We all have tried to analyze Dev's attitude towards Radhika. He fell in love with her, not remembering their childhood friendship (but may be there was that connection, that "dor" that pulled him towards her). But circumstances, that were beyond his control, saw his love shattered'and he decided to convince himself and Radhika that their relationship was not meant to be'He became the "Ram" 'duty bound to his family''..

But the price he is paying, is all too much and it had to boil over some day---His guilt,... probably for not following his heart, deliberately hurting his beloved, refusing to acknowledge the sanctity of marriage, and in turn feeling responsible to bringing the plight on his family, especially Rohan's...is clouding his judgment...

And his guilt is displaced as anger, anger towards Radhika. He is lashing out'for she is the only one "close" to him. All others, like Daima and Dadaji'although he is close to, ha can not be angry at them and others he has always held them at a distance'

So although he loves Radhika, his emotions and actions are more because of his guilt and insecurity. Finally accepting that he loves Radhika , to me, is the first step towards a change in his attitude towards Radhika'.so today's reaction and his introspection of his own feelings was much needed'..

And you, with your skills have further enhanced that moment for meClapClapClap'

And hopefully in the coming episodes we will see a change in Dev's love unconsciously changing his attitude towards RadhikaSmile,...

Edited by radhika5 - 21 May 2011 at 1:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilrajsriradha_bilaharianusha34Devika.sigridNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
 Wow   Devika Kya likhti Ho...these are the first words came to my mind when i read your post ...Yesterday it was good as his first emotional outburst and his confrontation to- himself , which he was suppressing for a long time ...It was the breaking point for  him when he physically abused her ...Creatives did good job and you did better for carrying it further  with good dialogues,  very poignant and and not least when he breaks down and.You gave end to the scene ...Its always a pleasure to read your  dialogues which  are connected with the scene and sometimes covers the hole in the continuity...

vinianilradhika5anusha34Devika.sigrid

august123 Goldie
august123
august123

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
excellent post devika, wish that the scene extends this way on monday, i can imagine dev saying all this, very beautiful, very nice

Thank you so much for this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.Neerjaa

Go to top