Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Guilt vs Love.. Dev's mind...

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Guilt Vs Love

Dev(sub-conscious/conscious Dev's image) to dev...' you still love her with same intensity and you are fighting yourself inside to cover your own feelings.

Dev  tried to object but finally he agreed.. but did that reach anyone's ears, did that reach his own heart!.

Now he hurt her not only with his words, his look, but also by pushing away on her upper arm..    do they really need to show it to bring his inner conscious to come out, to question him.. interesting.

Dev,  who brought up by RP rules, who has been  guided by daima in right direction, who had that pure mind to  do the work of him and others with dedication and with a  smile on his lips , is failing himself' why?

Because of his love for  Radhika..!!!!πŸ˜•

Dev shouted at his inner conscious: ha, I still love her,  I still love her

The conscious mind is laughing at him , seeing his pathetic face..

Dev: laugh at your loudest voice, but I am not going to change, everything happened because of her, because  of her

Conscious image smiled again

Dev: what else I do? I tried to tell her, I tried to show her,     my hate, my irritation, but still she is loving me so much, the way I wished, the way I dreamed, and I know  I don't deserve it

Conscious image: why you think you don't deserve it?, she is your wife

Dev: no she is not my wife, she is not my wife

Conscious image: but she believes it that way

Dev: ha, she believes it, but  but

Conscious image: bolona dev

Dev: but she is cheating everyone,  she is pretending to be somebody else's wife and my whole family is trusting her words ,  she is a liar

Conscious Dev: so you can't even tolerate that

Dev: no I can't

Conscious  image smiled

Dev , looking at his conscious image with tearful eyes : kyum has rehe ho abhi?

Conscious Image:  for telling me the truth

Dev: what truth, I told that many times , I told her with my words, my eyes, my actions, that I hate her. But my words never reached her ears, and my look never reached her eyes, now I tried to make her  feel it by hurting her physically too, to wake her up and  to tell her that she doesn't belong to me.

Conscious Dev:  so you hate her for what?, for not belonging to you in others eyes!!,  in their words!!

Dev raising his both hands up and bringing it up  covering his ears :HA,  ha, I can't take it when others connect her  with Rohan,  she belongs to me,  only me, I can't let her go, I can't  tolerate even  when she called as somebody else's wife,  let it be Rohan's , I can't tolerate it. She belongs to me, and only me, she is mine, and her love is mine,

Dev went weak on his legs and slowly sat on that  floor, with his swollen eyes and trailing tears, to sooth his mind, to cool  the fire inside'  with one request : please don't laugh at me, I am burning inside, if you can't put off that fire inside me, at least don't add more oil into it, ...let  it burn off itself inside me, I can tolerate the heat from it, or whatever it brings to me, but  can't tolerate seeing my Radhika taken away from me even in others words,  she is mine, just mine, and only mine..

His words trailed off with the camera freezing at that  remorseful face of Dev..😭

but will the love let him go aginst his morale...
or...
 her trust  will bring him back to the right sense...  to see things beyond BB's eyes or words,  or MB's curse...???
thank you and have a good day...
Devika.
Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€—Its awesome πŸ€—Devika. Wish Chunnu Munnu had shown this scene. Thank you for doing it. After todays episode it fills the gap left behind my the creatives. From now onwards this scene written by you will always be at back of my mind no matter how Dev behaves with Radhika. I shall always be able to understand him.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really beautiful written thanks a lot. Love reading it!!
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Devika well said!! I  really Enjoyed reading it 

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely Devika!! Absolutely wonderful!! 

You have written the scene so poignantly. Wish the creatives had shown Dev's convo with his inner self so beautifully. πŸ‘

Now his anger is being given a reason by them -- because he is angry at himself since he cannot hate her howmuchever he tried to! 

However this wasnt enough. More was needed his justify his anger. He is forcing himself to hate her? But why? Just like it is answered here...we needed that from Dev as well.

Why does he feel the pain...they answered, because he loves her and cant see her in pain.

But is his anger only b'cuz she is deceiving his family...cuz Rohan is in such state and inturn his family is suffering...or is there more to it than he has realized? 

They should show him questioning himself as to why does he get furious at her for no reason at all...and why he keeps blaming her for everything!! 

Just like u described here...is he intentionally pushing her away ...shouting so that she can hate him...or some other reason? Jealousy? Helplessness? Inferiority complex? the fear of his image being tarnished when everyone comes to knw of his role in this game (that he kept quiet despite knowing everything!) Guilt? What is his problem...only he can discover by introspecting within. Rads can only help him...but it is him who has to look inside and find answers. 

Dev is a complex character with various layers...and hope they keep peeling his layers smoothly...one by one just like this. It will be enjoyable for the audience as well to see Dev's real nature being revealed.

vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Devika excellent post ...  Finally he told that why he is  behaving  rude to Radhika and agreed he hates himself by doing all this ...It was heart breaking scene ...  We could  see Dev 's pain, anger and guilty  feelings..  In fact    Dev  should have  told your words also (  I can't take it when others connect her  with Rohan,  she belongs to me,  only me, I can't let her go, I can't  tolerate even  when she called as somebody else's wife,  let it be Rohan's , I can't tolerate it. She belongs to me, and only me, she is mine, and her love is mine)..
 mind blowing acting by  Avi  and  Rubi...Liked so much todays episode and Dadaji Oh my God  he was superb...
SushSathisha thumbnail
Devika thx a lot beautifully written
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much friends for liking it..and sharing your views..
sia i hope one day Cv will surely surprise us with their real creativity, and I am waiting for that day...
πŸ˜ƒ
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devika you are on a roll, i am loving your posts.

You very aptly described Dev's inner feelings, he loves Rads very much but by pushing her away he is trying to avoid admitting that himself and also trying to take away the guilt he feels...

Thanks for the beautiful post.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
VERY GOOD DEVIKA it was very good.πŸ‘