Romeo Singh meets Juliet Kaur

Posted: 12 years ago
CVs look at my hard work and give me the scenes i am expecting

omg...very interestng...aaj aaya pahand oont ke niche...so true...Maneet is hill and Mamaji camel...save maneet from mamajiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan geet meet outside...(was that outside...y all outside have whitewashed walls and creeps in GHSPπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) cho cute short scene...with long bhasan from Maan...uff ossol and adarsh and so on...Maan decides to reveal his identify to all...Geet keep silent.. Dev enters(give them some privacy...y u act as hutch dog😑) Dev expresses his wish to return home...n his prob with facing Nano...Mamaji overhears and goes to find out bro

Nano comes to Geet and Maan Dev hide..Nano complains to Geet that she found Maan/Dev drinking in the morning.  Geet takes her with her to find Maan/Dev.  Maan questions Dev n he explains what happened (SS said everything in expressions...n again DD/GC along with SS/MP..were great and hilarious🀣🀣🀣)

Lucky calls Preeto home to tell him truth(CVs gone bonkers...which lovers calls a girl to express his feelings to his bedroom😑😑😑) all curosies to Lacchi to sends Preeto back her home and Lucky ends expressing his love to Dev😲😲😲(CVs no dostana track pleage),,,gyaan baato session..🀒🀒

Pummy selecting dress for next day..Teji comes n gives bangles...she gets excited and asks if they r for her.but he says those r for anakaraj..(its marriage as per my knowledge for Nano i guess)...Pummy says in heart...say 2 words of love...(omg pummy...he might end of saying I love and hang u for saying u🀣)

Geet thinking of Maan n he enters from his regular routeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...he gets nautanki which makes Geet frustrated..but he says...he wants to see her smiling and says good night...Geet is about to say something but he says ok ok i know u want to say i should leave and so on...but Geet says stay (omg...our sherni has very clear and sweet intentions...but what to do with this cold ballu) mamaji records all in his phone camera and is all happy..

next morning all waiting for Ballu and searching all over...but our Ballu is sleeping with his wife in sofa😑😑😑...Geet wakes up and wakes her Maan up...they are about to kiss but πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί,,,hear Teji's shout and r all worried

Precap was interesting I think Geet hurting herself to avoid scolding from Teji to Ballu

Please help JJ from USA to find BRO
CVs look at my hard work and give me the scenes i am expecting

omg...very interestng...aaj aaya pahand oont ke niche...so true...Maneet is hill and Mamaji camel...save maneet from mamajiπŸ˜†

Yes - Halla Bol for mission-save Maaneet from Mamaji
🀣🀣🀣
He might forget he took the picture
🀣🀣🀣

Maan geet meet outside...(was that outside...y all outside have whitewashed walls and creeps in GHSPπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) cho cute short scene...with long bhasan from Maan...uff ossol and adarsh and so on...Maan decides to reveal his identify to all...Geet keep silent.. Dev enters(give them some privacy...y u act as hutch dog😑) Dev expresses his wish to return home...n his prob with facing Nano...Mamaji overhears and goes to find out bro

Maaneet scene was cute😍

Pummy selecting dress for next day..Teji comes n gives bangles...she gets excited and asks if they r for her.but he says those r for anakaraj..(its marriage as per my knowledge for Nano i guess)...Pummy says in heart...say 2 words of love...(omg pummy...he might end of saying I love and hang u for saying u🀣)

Waiting for Teammi passionate scenes😍

Geet thinking of Maan n he enters from his regular routeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...he gets nautanki which makes Geet frustrated..but he says...he wants to see her smiling and says good night...Geet is about to say something but he says ok ok i know u want to say i should leave and so on...but Geet says stay (omg...our sherni has very clear and sweet intentions...but what to do with this cold ballu) mamaji records all in his phone camera and is all happy..

Sherni has a sweet tooth now and is yearning for more
☺️☺️☺️

next morning all waiting for Ballu and searching all over...but our Ballu is sleeping with his wife in sofa😑😑😑...Geet wakes up and wakes her Maan up...they are about to kiss but πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί,,,hear Teji's shout and r all worried

SearchingOpenlyForAffection scene was natural, I liked it, it happens, especially when the cushions are softer than the pillows- not sure why you are angry Naz

Kiss would have happened if not for TejπŸ˜†

Precap was interesting I think Geet hurting herself to avoid scolding from Teji to Ballu

Maan will do anything for Geet and Geet will do anything for Maan😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
πŸ˜‰Great post nd analysis.😳
I agree wid u.
Precap:😭😭
Our Geets Bleeding In LuvπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²
excellent post ,🀣 hilarious too
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

πŸ˜‰Great post nd analysis.😳
I agree wid u.
Precap:😭😭
Our Geets Bleeding In LuvπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²
awww...such mein bleeding in loveπŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome analysis::πŸ‘
Loved maaneet moments & wen they woke up cuddling next to each other I was lyk awww
Oh no hope mamaji forgets everything
LOL at wen jugnu mama asked his pen' *may I go bathroom*he even asks beeji b4 going 🀣🀣
thx 4 the PM
🀣Lovely take, enjoys reading morethan watching the episode, may be i am tired, need good sleep...Aiyyo you and me thought same about sleeping on sofa scene, seriously why they slept on sofa? I can understand bed is too big for them, but what need to be on sofa, when once has to sleep in sitting position, and other has to sleep by resting the head on shoulder only? Sofa acha use bhi toh ho sakta tha na?

Anyways nice episode, i liked yesterday episode better than today by content wise, but today's episode was cute cause of MaanEet cute moment...

Muniza
LOL naz di ur to good :P:P:P
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

awww...such mein bleeding in loveπŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ
I hav got da song stuck in my head nw
Urgghhh!!!😲

Originally posted by MaaneetLuverr

Awesome analysis::πŸ‘
Loved maaneet moments & wen they woke up cuddling next to each other I was lyk awww
Oh no hope mamaji forgets everything
LOL at wen jugnu mama asked his pen' *may I go bathroom*he even asks beeji b4 going 🀣🀣
thx 4 the PM
thanks

mamaji getting nutty day by day🀣