Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
don't worry, he will give back his memory himself after he will come back, i think in fuutue their would be a situation that time its important to give back his memory, when a warewolf will fall in piya's love, that time abhay would be worried for piya, according to a article so he will give back his memory, and  piya  will be remember every thing. that time that would be reunion of abhiya, and i am very  sure  when abhay would be come back he would be stay around piya, he can't stay away  from piya. what do you think guys. and maithli is come back to piya any time, still he has a feeling that piya in danger due to maithli and that a warewolf. what do you think guys.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: usha786

don't worry, he will give back his memory himself after he will come back, i think in fuutue their would be a situation that time its important to give back his memory, when a warewolf will fall in piya's love, that time abhay would be worried for piya, according to a article so he will give back his memory, and  piya  will be remember every thing. that time that would be reunion of abhiya, and i am very  sure  when abhay would be come back he would be stay around piya, he can't stay away  from piya. what do you think guys. and maithli is come back to piya any time, still he has a feeling that piya in danger due to maithli and that a warewolf. what do you think guys.

where did u read abt it??
usha786 thumbnail
peehu be cool just wait and watch.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
abhay can force to erase piya's memory...
but he can never erase piya's heart and soul which beats only for him...