abhay will be forced to erase piya memory

Posted: 12 years ago

now this is really heart wrenching 4 abahy

maithli has enslaved him , he only has few moments left before being frozen😲
so tell me what option does he have.πŸ˜•
he wishes the best 4 pia, if metz had not done this , abahy would have never erased piya's memeory, they would have been together
now abahy will do that as he cannot have pia with him , so he decides let pia have a peaceful and happy life,
metz as promised she will not kill pia, sid is gone , and i am forever going to be frozen
guys mon episode will be a very emotional and tear jerking for us,
prepare ur self

what will happen after one year, how abhay will be unfrozen, any ideasπŸ˜•
yeah mondays first part will be only Abhiya and dn leap will tke place OMG i want monday to cum nw as a rocket. lolzz.
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

yeah mondays first part will be only Abhiya and dn leap will tke place OMG i want monday to cum nw as a rocket. lolzz.
yaa i am too excited 4 mondays episodeπŸ˜†, the last convo between abhiya, me so waiting 4 it
today was all ametz and the tragic end of their love story , now will be the tragic end of abhiya
i already have my tissues ready, and i already have finished one from crying. Plus, a bad cold, and this. I need to go buy more tissues. 

Too much pain awaiting for monday's episode. And it's proved that it's not abhay's idea to erase piya's memory but maithili forced him. But what about others? Will they also have a memory loss?
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Too much pain awaiting for monday's episode. And it's proved that it's not abhay's idea to erase piya's memory but maithili forced him. But what about others? Will they also have a memory loss?
 i guess others will not know abt abhay involvement in this, cos piya in the end did not say she was going 2 abhay
i guess after piya memory gets wiped off , abhay will leave from there and others will find pia and no one knows anything.
i wonder what will chand and haseena do nowπŸ˜•
Originally posted by syria2014

i already have my tissues ready, and i already have finished one from crying. Plus, a bad cold, and this. I need to go buy more tissues. 

πŸ˜†really i can see million hearts breaking in mon episode
Originally posted by intruderfast

πŸ˜†really i can see million hearts breaking in mon episode

me one in a million...😭
Originally posted by peehu24

me one in a million...😭
the forum will become a crying zone on mon trust meCry
😭Hey Anmol,..my derest friend kya solid topic hai yaar so true..ABHAY woudlnt have done anything liek that if Metz had not done that spell on ABHAY..he just canot Imagien Piya dying in pain inhis memories all her life..SO he does this..memory erasing thing yaar..GOD..what a love I say..Immortal is only thing I can say..😭 And Monday..GOD..will be a Mielstone epi but FULL ON PAINFULLY FREEZING ..!!.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭