20th may wu complete bindya sher uski ma sava sher

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with todays update it will be up shortly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

starts of with akshara feeding ananya varsha tells her to stop and not feed her like that as shes a small child you should mash it first or she will get a loose stomach, varsha goes away akshara feeds ananya bindya arrives with her mum she greets everyone they sit down and talk bindya gets a pain in her back gyatri says take a cushion her mum says no i bought one for her bhabhima tells her to rest she says i am fine and dont show much tantrums, she sees ananya and says she so cute whos baby is this it cant be yours to akshara, she says its yours varhsa bhabhi who smiles her mum says bindya is so good with kids they all love her she is so pretty she will get pretty kids now rajshri and family leave, rajshri is worried about akshara she says we thought we will celebrate with her she will forget her sorrows now seeing bindya she will remember all old things, akshara comes in bindyas room to give her juice bindya saya to put the suitcase away  i cant do it akshara says i will ask someone to do it bindya says will it stay here all that time i might get hurt i will put it away myself akshara says no i will do it.

akshara carrys the suitcase with difficulity bindya is smiling watching she climbs on the stool gyatri comes in and scolds her she says no need to do all this bindya says i told her to d this any matter gyatri says no there are servants in the house akshara never did this before bindyas mum says you mother in law loves you a lot bindya says even my mother in law loves me a lot bindya mum says she did everything when she came afterall shes my daughter, akshara goes in her room sees ananya bottle she rings varhsa up and says shall i send it varsha says its ok she got loads of bottles you have to look after yourself properly with all the guests here they dont know what happened but you do akshara says yes varsha says bindya will say loads of stuff dont pay attetion akshara says i feel bad for ma and bhabhima they had loads of expectations form my pregnancy

varsha says dont think like that they want to see you happy so be happy for them tomorow is the festivle enjoy yourself bye at the dining table everyone is eating bindya and her mum comes dadaji greets them bindya says i will serve you ever come to our house let me take the opportunity now they say no sit down akshara brings halwa bindyas mum says she is a good cook and halwa is her favourite bindya asks akshara ma told me to drink coconut milk before going bed tell me where everything is i will make it myself akshara say no i will do it, @naksh room natik is sitting on the bed akshara brings milk and starts putting clothes away she says where is your black shirt i cant find it she tells natik to drink milk she says how was ur day must be a lot of work at office she says good thing bindya and her mum came loads of hapiness in the house natik says how are you she says the dhobi hasnt pressed all the clothes properly

natik says to akshara i understand your pain dont hide it from me maybe this time for bindya bhabhi to come wasnt right, akshara says its nothing like that you dont worry for me much, her coming is a conincdence by god grace she keeps smiling and give a healthy child birth i want to look after her myself, akshara says i am fine and your with me i am the luckiest in the world and i dont want to think anything else natik smiles @kitchen bhabhima and gyatri are working babhima says bindya came here and on top she is becoming a ma its so hard for akshara shows bindya coming down the stairs back in kitchen gyatri says akshara's face goes down she must rem those days when we were preperaing for her pregnancy, i dont understand what to say to bindya and her mum bindya finally comes down the stairs bhabhima says what happened with akshara no need to tell anyone people will talk and she will feel bad matter finished, bindya is standing at the kitchen door when bhabhima continues saying everyone will ask when it happend how it happened they see bindya ends on there shocked faces

Precap: varsha sees akshara making ananya standing next to her and natik taking a pictue she comes and says stop dont stand her like this she is small her feet are very soft.

I liked the epi it was ok bindya loves boasting but her mum is even worse ๐Ÿ˜† gyatri is nice to akshara good change in her and i wonder seeing the precap is this the distance between akshara and varsha starting

sorry for the delay i had to go out with mum shopping

dont forget to press like button to say thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
hello..i really appriate your effort to bring us the update, but can you please not post the topic unless you have the update ready. sorry but that really create excitment to read it right away and inpatient. Thank you and please don;t take it in wrong way.i truly appriate your really hard work to bring us the update.
Thanks  for  the  update  mariam
Thanks 4 d awesome update,Mariam!
Bindiya n her mom r so... irritating!๐Ÿ˜กBichari Akshi se saare kam karvane pe tule hain!๐Ÿ˜”
Mariam thanks  for the  update๐Ÿค—.the  title of  the  WU    is  best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. bindya  and  gunwanti  ๐Ÿคฌ
thanks for the update when will this bindya n her mom will leave 
thanx for the update,,,...oh nooo bindiya is better than her mom...
thanx for the update...
bindiya and her mom so horrible...
thanks for d update mariam di๐Ÿ˜Š
thanx for the update mariam di...