Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I agree there are many bloopers in this show... but whats the fun without some melodrama... they are not straying too much a little bit here n there... enjoy the show ...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Bhargavi:
 yar, kavi to koi thread to serious rehne de na ..har thread to ROFLing kyu bana deti hai tu??

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ cjs:
 same opinion 4m me. a little bit of melodrama is ok, no1 wud mind it as long as it doesnt go over d top.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think it was not actually melodramatic...but ya the last scene was a bit unusual but this kinds of drama of emotional bonding is needed to attract normal viewers...remember sab hamare tarah history lover to nhi hote hai na...๐Ÿ˜†...and c was after all a brahman of tht days..practicing meditation was quiet expected...and ya effects were bad..but still to me nothing was unusual..and it was a very interesting episode
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys...u know what frankly speaking...i think that scene was the best scene of that episode...true teacher and student love...aj kal aisa kahan hota hai.. waise hota hai, I'll share my own experience.
five years ago...i had some odd intuitions and strange dreams about my teacher...she was the best teacher i've ever had...i was in touch with her even after changing my school but maine kuch dhyaan nahi diya coz i didn't believe such things at that time...and after 2 weeks i came to know that she was no more๐Ÿ˜ญ  it took me days to recover ๐Ÿ˜”
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Appreciatin bhargu.
Bt C meditate in his own rum nt in clasrum.
C d behind f d rum u wl gt 2 knw
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes...Radhi but i think c was taking the class of Arthashastra may be, i think students bhi they wahan๐Ÿ˜‰
radhikarani thumbnail
Clas me man astir hua..
Thn he wnt 2 hs rum 2 meditate.
Rum k backward aur clas ki bckward same nehi thi.
radhikarani thumbnail
Banana? Kyu?
Ok in rpt epi. Just see the bckground nly. Both place r diff. Rum and clasrum. I hope!
radhikarani thumbnail
Remember Acharya sab k samne dhyan nhi karte. Dhyan k tym uski kaksh me ana mana h