Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends,

Finally I got the TV remote in hand so today I could watch CGM live instead of ddl.  Too much of cricket is making people bored.  Good for me though😛

Now coming to the show I felt today's episode was a bit too much of melodramatic specially the end part.  I know to make a serial out of a man born 340 BC is not easy but I somehow did not like the place when CGM and his friend jumps into the river and the king's men throw arms at them...the special effects were very bad and it looked straight out of Ramayan we watched  many years ago.  I also hated when CGM was hit, Chanakya immediately goes into meditation.  Chanakya was known for his analytical political brain not for his godly powers. 

I would only like to appeal, make a short serial but a good serial.  Your thoughts friends, love Tin
Hi, tinytiny.. Thnx God u finaly watch CGM
But u knw wat if anyone loves anyone he cn fl..
Whn we wre in trouble in road mom get to knw at hme. Its a fln bonding
Of course I do have heard about uneasy feelings loved ones have...no harm in showing Chanakya having that too but then he stops teaching, takes a deep breath instead of going into meditation in the class he was taking
I agree special effects were very bad😆

And, i agree with Radhika that love feeling and bonding thing...

afterall Chanakya has blood of a karmkandi Brahman in his veins...toh thoda toh Karm kand dikhaana banta hai boss...but I hope ki yeh kuch over naa karein😉 and mahamrityunjay mantra has gr8 powers...when Dhananand put him in prison..he was reciting the mantra at that time also😊

And i agree Tin...quality matters more than quantity😊 
Originally posted by tintiny

Of course I do have heard about uneasy feelings loved ones have...no harm in showing Chanakya having that too but then he stops teaching, takes a deep breath instead of going into meditation in the class he was taking

Yes...Yes..that class chodkar mantra padhne ka funda was unclear to me too.
Agar, main unki class mein us waqt hoti...toh sochti...yeh Acharya ko suddenly kaun sa 440 volts ka jhatka laga🤣
@ tintiny:
 its all emotional bonding dear, Chanakya was tuf wid CG no doubt, but he cared 4 him 4m d core of his heart, so he cud feel widin himself dat CG is in trouble, & ppl in dat era used to meditate a lot ,so dey hd an xtraordinary sixth sense so it may b possible i think !!
440 volt ka jhatka funny bhargavi.
Polly agree w8 u
For me there ws no melodrama as we knw chanakya is very much attached wid cgm,so vn he felt insecurity regarding him he startd uttering mahamrityumjay mantra,obviously vn v find our beloved one in danger v dnt care of where v r n wt v were doing bt instead v do things to help him,similary chanakya felt sumthng wrng wid cgm n thus widout caring of where he is n wt he ws doin he started meditating..dis all worked for me,bt all peepz 've diff POV so I appreciate ur view too.
Originally posted by polly_03

@ tintiny:
 its all emotional bonding dear, Chanakya was tuf wid CG no doubt, but he cared 4 him 4m d core of his heart, so he cud feel widin himself dat CG is in trouble, & ppl in dat era used to meditate a lot ,so dey hd an xtraordinary sixth sense so it may b possible i think !!

@Polly of course Chanakya cares for CGM, after all not only he is a mere boy but I guess Chanakya sees a son in him, other than grooming him to be a future king.  Sixth sense is also fine, I accept that, they could have shown chanakya feeling a bit uneasy dismissing his class etc...not suddenly him hearing Sashank's crying out with Chandragupt's name...ota ektu beshi hoye gelo...meaning thoda jaida ho giya as we say it in bengali...and then maybe sitting for his meditation...