Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
and now my father is scaring me out of wits saying i can't get any loans..
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mil jayega ...its bank business to give loans how will they earn  if they dont distribute ppl savings ????? students loans are easliy available no worries at all
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
YAY! i get to analyse one awesome episode!!!hey shalini..๐Ÿ˜Šreally it was an awesome episode...๐Ÿ‘

anyways, back to kesuda!hey...you should not call him as kesuda...owww...I get it...U only love neil na..๐Ÿ˜†

omg. his fury is so... so... scary and sexy at the same time. sexy, cos its neil! duh! but it's scary cos neil portrays it so well! did anyone else notice his throbbing vein on the side of his neck! and his face was so flushed! and i doubt it's because of the sun! man, was he furious! it was so perfectly acted! tum dar jaogi...to aage jake kaise kahogi..yar...tumhare pyaar ke bare mein..๐Ÿ˜†

now , if i look at his anger and reflect on his character, its a different story altogether. his anger, according to me, was not justified. if someone tells me that kesar has matured, i would say that has happened only partially. some times, he outdoes himself, and sometimes, like today, he disappointed me (maybe cos i expect too much out of him! ๐Ÿ˜†) i feel for gulaal. he doesn't know things, and yet he lashes out on people. then later on he realises his mistakes but not everyone will be like gulaal who'll forgive him. people like yogesh will find it difficult to forgive him.. he seriously needs to be controlling his anger. i hope gulaal comes to his rescue soon before what he does becomes irreversible.he is still immature...if he is mature..he should have long back understood his feelings towards..Gulaal๐Ÿ˜ณ

now, to the raman-kesar scene. well, i have to say that the brothers are definitely close-knitted deep down. but not that close when it concerns their own selfish reasons because they can even hurt each other for their own benefits. like dushyant attempting to kill vasant and raman pushing kesar off the terrace. why is it always jamuna kaki's family trying to hurt panba's? poor panba, she is the silent sufferer like gulaal. this family is really in deep shit. gulaal will have to work a lot harder to get the family together, not like she's succeeding that much yet. As srushti said he only remembers and thinks of Gulaal.

anyway, back to the raman-kesar scene, i have to say kesar doesn't learn from his past. did he forget the time they were all planning to kick gulaal out of the house? how can he still trust them so much and be so naive. you know, a person undergoing so trauma cos of betrayal ( D's betrayal actually) should at least be wary of people around him. how can he still trust people, esp. those who tried to scare him (remember how he was afraid of dark when he was younger?) and even tried to kill him off! blah! how can the creatives miss such a crucial point about his character? and seriously, kesar should know better than to trust raman.Mein soch rahithi..ye lo..hamara bacha gaya tho kiske pass gaya.๐Ÿ˜•.are dusht logon se door rehena chahiye..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

the letters scene. he frantically looks for a particular letter, which has been previously smudged by water (tears maybe?) what should I say about this scene...I was also crying with him..๐Ÿ˜ญbalti lana padega...tears ke liye..๐Ÿ˜†I was like..are Gulaal woh kitty party chodke..๐Ÿฅณjaldi se aajao..aur dekho..kis tarah ro raha hai..bacha tereliye..โค๏ธand he reads it. now we know why didn't ask her these questions yet. well, some answers he doesn't fear, but some answers like the one about hers and D's relationship, he fears. well, i really sympathize with him. it is sometimes scary to know some answers. well, i hope he finds out her diary. WHERE IS THE DIARY!?that will be the best day of his life..

Precap: AWESOME!!! jhor ka jakta jhor se lagegi talli ko! and finally kesar realised why gulaal wanted him to get one of talli!!! AWESOMENESS!!! ๐Ÿ˜†It will bring talli back to earth...from her la..la land..๐Ÿคข

A good analysis of the episode shalini..good work..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shalini92

YAY! i get to analyse one awesome episode!!! sorry srush, but you know we are padners! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† you get to do it tomorrow! in a total jhakaas manner! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ ya ya...jale par salt lage le tu๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, back to kesuda! you go to your NB..leave the bacha alone๐Ÿ˜›

omg. his fury is so... so... scary and sexy at the same time. sexy, cos its neil! duh! but it's scary cos neil portrays it so well! did anyone else notice his throbbing vein on the side of his neck! and his face was so flushed! and i doubt it's because of the sun! man, was he furious! it was so perfectly acted!  It was defo not the Sun..it was morning time yaara.๐Ÿ˜† and you are right..it does scare the wits out of you..just as it did to Gulaal...and yes the vein throbbing and did you notice the emphasise and a bit stutter on the 'Mein' word..when he insists taht 'Mein chahta tha'...two times...It shows his anger and yet that childish tantrum and awe towards Gulaal...

now , if i look at his anger and reflect on his character, its a different story altogether. his anger, according to me, was not justified. if someone tells me that kesar has matured, i would say that has happened only partially. some times, he outdoes himself, and sometimes, like today, he disappointed me (maybe cos i expect too much out of him! ๐Ÿ˜†) i feel for gulaal. he doesn't know things, and yet he lashes out on people. then later on he realises his mistakes but not everyone will be like gulaal who'll forgive him. people like yogesh will find it difficult to forgive him.. he seriously needs to be controlling his anger. i hope gulaal comes to his rescue soon before what he does becomes irreversible.Nahhh ...you are damn right re PFC, he is not matured..as I said...he might have matured for others...but for Gulaal he still is the same..the eternal bacha craving for his Gulaal๐Ÿ˜ณ..you are right ...I too feel for Gulaal ...and for Kesar it is like she is the center of universe, but for Gulaal it is Vasant's family that is her priority...and Kesar doesnot know that...he knows how she puts everyone before him...but he doesnot understand the logic
now, to the raman-kesar scene. well, i have to say that the brothers are definitely close-knitted deep down. but not that close when it concerns their own selfish reasons because they can even hurt each other for their own benefits. like dushyant attempting to kill vasant and raman pushing kesar off the terrace. why is it always jamuna kaki's family trying to hurt panba's? poor panba, she is the silent sufferer like gulaal. this family is really in deep shit. gulaal will have to work a lot harder to get the family together, not like she's succeeding that much yet. she is already in deep mud for trying to keep them together...and you are right...JK's sons were of no good and destroyed the whole family...and the other is still trying ...

anyway, back to the raman-kesar scene, i have to say kesar doesn't learn from his past. did he forget the time they were all planning to kick gulaal out of the house? how can he still trust them so much and be so naive. you know, a person undergoing so trauma cos of betrayal ( D's betrayal actually) should at least be wary of people around him. how can he still trust people, esp. those who tried to scare him (remember how he was afraid of dark when he was younger?) and even tried to kill him off! blah! how can the creatives miss such a crucial point about his character? and seriously, kesar should know better than to trust raman.Kesar is still a bacha na...he doesnot know about Raman it seems...and he doesnot remember anything..Gulaal and the last scene with Gulaal, Dushyant and the eunuch are so prominently imprinted in his mind that there is nothing whcih has survived in his memory..you see he doesnot even have Vasant FB...he is just gulaal gulaal and gulaal๐Ÿ˜ณ
the letters scene. he frantically looks for a particular letter, which has been previously smudged by water (tears maybe?) and he reads it. now we know why didn't ask her these questions yet. well, some answers he doesn't fear, but some answers like the one about hers and D's relationship, he fears. well, i really sympathize with him. it is sometimes scary to know some answers. well, i hope he finds out her diary. WHERE IS THE DIARY!? oh the way he searches for the letters was just bordering some kind of franticism (if there is such a word) he was so relieved when he found the one he was searching..as if finding an anchor while drowning...
Precap: AWESOME!!! jhor ka jakta jhor se lagegi talli ko! and finally kesar realised why gulaal wanted him to get one of talli!!! AWESOMENESS!!! ๐Ÿ˜† I hope Talli phulli's statement rings a bell in Kesuda's head๐Ÿ˜†

Srush, you'll get one epic scene to analyse man!๐Ÿ˜ณ and i couldn't be more happy that you get to do it! cos i feel you're the sappier one when it comes to us. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† na you are sappier๐Ÿ˜†I couldnot have as good job as this one..ask anyone...๐Ÿ˜ณ and ya hoping for a dhansu monday๐Ÿ˜ƒ cant believe...am waiting for MONDAY๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

YAY! i get to analyse one awesome episode!!!hey shalini..๐Ÿ˜Šreally it was an awesome episode...๐Ÿ‘ i know right! and i got to see so much of neil! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyways, back to kesuda!hey...you should not call him as kesuda...owww...I get it...U only love neil na..๐Ÿ˜†  
yup! only neil! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

omg. his fury is so... so... scary and sexy at the same time. sexy, cos its neil! duh! but it's scary cos neil portrays it so well! did anyone else notice his throbbing vein on the side of his neck! and his face was so flushed! and i doubt it's because of the sun! man, was he furious! it was so perfectly acted! tum dar jaogi...to aage jake kaise kahogi..yar...tumhare pyaar ke bare mein..๐Ÿ˜†
he's sexy in his own way... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

now , if i look at his anger and reflect on his character, its a different story altogether. his anger, according to me, was not justified. if someone tells me that kesar has matured, i would say that has happened only partially. some times, he outdoes himself, and sometimes, like today, he disappointed me (maybe cos i expect too much out of him! ๐Ÿ˜†) i feel for gulaal. he doesn't know things, and yet he lashes out on people. then later on he realises his mistakes but not everyone will be like gulaal who'll forgive him. people like yogesh will find it difficult to forgive him.. he seriously needs to be controlling his anger. i hope gulaal comes to his rescue soon before what he does becomes irreversible.he is still immature...if he is mature..he should have long back understood his feelings towards..Gulaal๐Ÿ˜ณ
true that! blah, stupid little cutie and an amazing excuse of a boy in a man's body! haha!๐Ÿ˜†

now, to the raman-kesar scene. well, i have to say that the brothers are definitely close-knitted deep down. but not that close when it concerns their own selfish reasons because they can even hurt each other for their own benefits. like dushyant attempting to kill vasant and raman pushing kesar off the terrace. why is it always jamuna kaki's family trying to hurt panba's? poor panba, she is the silent sufferer like gulaal. this family is really in deep shit. gulaal will have to work a lot harder to get the family together, not like she's succeeding that much yet. As srushti said he only remembers and thinks of Gulaal.
yea.. unfortunately for him...

anyway, back to the raman-kesar scene, i have to say kesar doesn't learn from his past. did he forget the time they were all planning to kick gulaal out of the house? how can he still trust them so much and be so naive. you know, a person undergoing so trauma cos of betrayal ( D's betrayal actually) should at least be wary of people around him. how can he still trust people, esp. those who tried to scare him (remember how he was afraid of dark when he was younger?) and even tried to kill him off! blah! how can the creatives miss such a crucial point about his character? and seriously, kesar should know better than to trust raman.Mein soch rahithi..ye lo..hamara bacha gaya tho kiske pass gaya.๐Ÿ˜•.are dusht logon se door rehena chahiye..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
he's damn naive. baccha kahinka! my neil's so much better! ๐Ÿ˜†

the letters scene. he frantically looks for a particular letter, which has been previously smudged by water (tears maybe?)what should I say about this scene...I was also crying with him..๐Ÿ˜ญbalti lana padega...tears ke liye..๐Ÿ˜†I was like..are Gulaal woh kitty party chodke..๐Ÿฅณjaldi se aajao..aur dekho..kis tarah ro raha hai..bacha tereliye..โค๏ธ yeap, me too was crying a bit.. and he reads it. now we know why didn't ask her these questions yet. well, some answers he doesn't fear, but some answers like the one about hers and D's relationship, he fears. well, i really sympathize with him. it is sometimes scary to know some answers. well, i hope he finds out her diary. WHERE IS THE DIARY!?that will be the best day of his life.. 
and my life! ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap: AWESOME!!! jhor ka jakta jhor se lagegi talli ko! and finally kesar realised why gulaal wanted him to get one of talli!!! AWESOMENESS!!! ๐Ÿ˜†It will bring talli back to earth...from her la..la land..๐Ÿคข
yup yup yup๐Ÿ˜†
A good analysis of the episode shalini..good work..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thank you thank you!โญ๏ธ

sharneil92 thumbnail
chweetu thumbnail

he's damn naive. baccha kahinka! my neil's so much better! ๐Ÿ˜†

Neil is smart,mature,confident,hard worker,intelligent and hot-looking...just go through his interviews..he always gives platonic answers..
sharneil92 thumbnail
yes, it feels like he tells the complete truth and has nothing to hide! i like that... i hate people who have facades of being someone else! neil's good.
chweetu thumbnail
hey..shalini..are you from orissa...I saw you last night on fb..in NBTRS
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7