Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 20th May

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
YAY! i get to analyse one awesome episode!!! sorry srush, but you know we are padners! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† you get to do it tomorrow! in a total jhakaas manner! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

anyways, back to kesuda!

omg. his fury is so... so... scary and sexy at the same time. sexy, cos its neil! duh! but it's scary cos neil portrays it so well! did anyone else notice his throbbing vein on the side of his neck! and his face was so flushed! and i doubt it's because of the sun! man, was he furious! it was so perfectly acted! 

now , if i look at his anger and reflect on his character, its a different story altogether. his anger, according to me, was not justified. if someone tells me that kesar has matured, i would say that has happened only partially. some times, he outdoes himself, and sometimes, like today, he disappointed me (maybe cos i expect too much out of him! πŸ˜†) i feel for gulaal. he doesn't know things, and yet he lashes out on people. then later on he realises his mistakes but not everyone will be like gulaal who'll forgive him. people like yogesh will find it difficult to forgive him.. he seriously needs to be controlling his anger. i hope gulaal comes to his rescue soon before what he does becomes irreversible.

now, to the raman-kesar scene. well, i have to say that the brothers are definitely close-knitted deep down. but not that close when it concerns their own selfish reasons because they can even hurt each other for their own benefits. like dushyant attempting to kill vasant and raman pushing kesar off the terrace. why is it always jamuna kaki's family trying to hurt panba's? poor panba, she is the silent sufferer like gulaal. this family is really in deep shit. gulaal will have to work a lot harder to get the family together, not like she's succeeding that much yet. 

anyway, back to the raman-kesar scene, i have to say kesar doesn't learn from his past. did he forget the time they were all planning to kick gulaal out of the house? how can he still trust them so much and be so naive. you know, a person undergoing so trauma cos of betrayal ( D's betrayal actually) should at least be wary of people around him. how can he still trust people, esp. those who tried to scare him (remember how he was afraid of dark when he was younger?) and even tried to kill him off! blah! how can the creatives miss such a crucial point about his character? and seriously, kesar should know better than to trust raman.

the letters scene. he frantically looks for a particular letter, which has been previously smudged by water (tears maybe?) and he reads it. now we know why didn't ask her these questions yet. well, some answers he doesn't fear, but some answers like the one about hers and D's relationship, he fears. well, i really sympathize with him. it is sometimes scary to know some answers. well, i hope he finds out her diary. WHERE IS THE DIARY!?

Precap: AWESOME!!! jhor ka jakta jhor se lagegi talli ko! and finally kesar realised why gulaal wanted him to get one of talli!!! AWESOMENESS!!! πŸ˜†

Srush, you'll get one epic scene to analyse man!😳 and i couldn't be more happy that you get to do it! cos i feel you're the sappier one when it comes to us. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
@srush: me waiting! πŸ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Chal me here..not editing but putting another quote..the thread needs to come up naπŸ˜† ..there is like a rush of threads today naπŸ˜†

Owww...today's epi broke my heart so several dozen times...
The first scene was fab ...And we got to hand over to Gulaal for standing up to him when he was this angry...I mean I would have been frightened out of my wits seeing the bachaa so angry...you know...he actually becomes bachaa only around her...you see him talking to everyone and he is matured and responsible...but Gulaal so brings out the child in him
Neil was fab ...just fab...you know he starts questioning her quite in control but when she talks about everyone and Motabha and Dushaynt,,, I think what hurt him  most was she didnot give him a thought..what about him?? what about his feelings.?? why cant she put them first like he does for her... his anger outpouring...oh the way he said why wouldnt Gulaal do as he says was said sooo forcefully and the next moment when Gulaal put that question to him...owww
the absolute vulnerability on his face...as if somebody had punctured his armour..
His Scene with raman was also so frank and outspoken..though at that time also it was Gulaal gulaal..wonder why he doesnot remember his childhood memories of Raman's behaviour after Vasant...it seems that he doesnot remember anything except Gulaal...*sigh* the bacha willl be the death of me...
The last scene
I always said...he still has that hurt child in him...and today that child was sooo obvious...
When he frantically searches for that letter...owww and the way he heaves a sigh of relief when he finds it..it was as if he found an oasis in the desert..an anchor from stopping him from drowing further...
and was it me or did you notice that his voice broke as he read the letter...*sigh* the way he says that when Gulaal would answer the questions, he would believe her...but he is afraid that the answers might just take her away from him..
and this was probably the first time he says the words aloud...after reading the letter in his mind...
Darn!! he is sooo insecure, so clinging to the Gulaal he always did...
You know as a child when he used to do that when Vasant had died and Raman had tried to kill him...and he so needs to bring this out...he is breaking into several pieces...
But I loved, loved his faith ..because inspite of so many people rooting against Gulaal..he still holds on to her love like anything...
owww...his tears, his vulnerabitlity and his utter surrender to Gulaal...what do I say but that I cried with Kesar today..the hurt the pain the agony actually wrenched my heart away and blew me into several pieces...
Fab post Shalu,...am so jealous and proud at the same time😳

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well well well ! got to admit baby blue rocks ! he is superb in crying i think he is a tough competition to prerna tulsi kussum  all glycerine devi we have witnessed till date !  and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya ...boy is shedding ganga jamuna  sitting infront of jeep lonely and  sanam bewafa is carefree as ever... interested in gossiping with talli and sudha rani...this is what u called a perfect wife husband ka band baja hua hai and madam is interested in others household affairs ! ugggh Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arti07

well well well ! got to admit baby blue rocks ! he is superb in crying i think he is a tough competition to prerna tulsi kussum  all glycerine devi we have witnessed till date !  and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya ...boy is shedding ganga jamuna  sitting infront of jeep lonely and  sanam bewafa is carefree as ever... interested in gossiping with talli and sudha rani...this is what u called a perfect wife husband ka band baja hua hai and madam is interested in others household affairs ! ugggh

haha you cannot blame Gulaal for being Gulaal Aarti...in fact she just got a blue blaze on her head ..realizing that Kesar might just not be the bacha she thinks him to be,,,but she still is responsible for everyone na...she is living her promise to Vasant...
Kesar on the other hand...whoa!!! he is so exclusively committed to her...the way he cries and says that he doesnot want to hear the answers because it might take her away from her...
meaning that he would prefer anything..even this heartache and heartbreak everytime..than being alienated from her...awww..the bachaa...so hurting na😭
sharneil92 thumbnail
hey srush and arti, do you feel like the forum is kinda deserted today? reemz also didn't come!
Incense thumbnail
hey shrush ! i literally had tiny winy tear seeing the last scene ...! baccha is sooo shattered ...gulaal maiyya needs to read those letter before bacha gets her diary afterall gulaal has written it for vasant y should he read it...its time for gulaal to know kesar's suffering and clear all his doubt...first those misunderstanding should be cleared and then bacha can go ahead with his feeling and then we can  see long awaited slap comming from gulaal !

Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini92

hey srush and arti, do you feel like the forum is kinda deserted today? reemz also didn't come!

oh miss neil pari u forgot friday night hai ! ppl are chilling out not like us who have nothing to do except drooling ! anyways studies ki ya nahi ??????
sharneil92 thumbnail
padhai gayi bhaad mein! i am worried about university applications! damn it! kitna jhelna pad raha hai! tuition fees are sooo high! damn.
Incense thumbnail
he he koi baat nahi jab job lagega to ek baar mein paisa waisool ho jayega ! dont take tension !