Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Will Karan get to know the truth ??? (Page 2)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Definitely..he will be..bcoz cv needs to make another weird track..so it will be like tom and jerry game..villain vs abha and family..sounds very crazy and bad but I think karan will be the killer..dont get mad guys..u know those pea brain cv..it could happen..u never know.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEE2803

Jaya92 Senior Member
Jaya92
Jaya92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Definitely..he will be..bcoz cv needs to make another weird track..so it will be like tom and jerry game..villain vs abha and family..sounds very crazy and bad but I think karan will be the killer..dont get mad guys..u know those pea brain cv..it could happen..u never know.. Wink

noo i don't think karan could do something like that..
i think that everybody will suspect him or aabha. but they won't be the killer.

kinu17

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Well of course Karan will find out the truth about Abha and Ranchod's half completed wedding(That's what it seemed like to me) He might be a little angry and loose some trust in Abha and I think only when Ranchod goes missing then Abha exposes the truth and then if she realizes THAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH RANCHOD!!!!!!!!! Nah Nah I can't afford to think such bad thoughts,Abharan forever...Then he might question the father of the child and other factors, but then after with Abha's love,trust in god,dedication and perseverance and Ranchod's friendship and brothership with much effort ABHARAN WILL BE COMPLETELY UNITED AGAIN and much happiness will once again enter Swarn Bhavan...that's when shelly's Censored gets kicked out of course!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfanDEE2803

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
lets wait and watch...

well nothing new in karan...he was always like that...i hope he trust abha...and not question her...

when ranchod can accept abha with karan's child...knowing that abha loves karan...why can't karan does the same by not suspecting his wife...

i hope ranchod tells him the truth...he haif married abha for her security...and safety...because of that shelly...

aabharanfanDEE2803

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

lets wait and watch...

well nothing new in karan...he was always like that...i hope he trust abha...and not question her...

when ranchod can accept abha with karan's child...knowing that abha loves karan...why can't karan does the same by not suspecting his wife...

i hope ranchod tells him the truth...he haif married abha for her security...and safety...because of that shelly...
I totally agree

DEE2803

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

lets wait and watch...

if only it was that easy...Karan is very possessive he might still feel abit insecure eventhough the love is totally there...
just hope his love is stronger then his insecurities for Abha ...
ABHARAN FOREVER

aabharanfan-Nirvana-

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaya92

Originally posted by Kinara2

noo i don't think karan could do something like that..
i think that everybody will suspect him or aabha. but they won't be the killer.
DONT THINK KARAN CAN DO ANYTHG AS SUCH ...SHELLY YEA DEFTLY...

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeetvlover842

Well of course Karan will find out the truth about Abha and Ranchod's half completed wedding(That's what it seemed like to me) He might be a little angry and loose some trust in Abha and I think only when Ranchod goes missing then Abha exposes the truth and then if she realizes THAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH RANCHOD!!!!!!!!! Nah Nah I can't afford to think such bad thoughts,Abharan forever...Then he might question the father of the child and other factors, but then after with Abha's love,trust in god,dedication and perseverance and Ranchod's friendship and brothership with much effort ABHARAN WILL BE COMPLETELY UNITED AGAIN and much happiness will once again enter Swarn Bhavan...that's when shelly's Censored gets kicked out of course!
YUP INCOMPLETE WEDDING WHICH IS ACCEPTED AS A COMPLETE ONE...KARAN MIGHT EXPOSE SHELLY COZ SHE IS THE ONE WHO KNEW ALL ALONG HE WAS ALIVE ...SHELLY MIGHT KILL RANCHOD THINKING ITS KARAN ...
KARAN I JUST HOPE HE KEEPS HIS FAITH IN HIS ABHA  AND TRUST HER ...NEVER KNOW HE IS VERY POSSESSIVE SO HE MIGHT FEEL INSEURE ...WELL LETS SEE WHATS ON THE PLATE FOR US

-Nirvana-

Go to top