Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Well of course Karan will find out the truth about Abha and Ranchod's half completed wedding(That's what it seemed like to me) He might be a little angry and loose some trust in Abha and I think only when Ranchod goes missing then Abha exposes the truth and then if she realizes THAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH RANCHOD!!!!!!!!! Nah Nah I can't afford to think such bad thoughts,Abharan forever...Then he might question the father of the child and other factors, but then after with Abha's love,trust in god,dedication and perseverance and Ranchod's friendship and brothership with much effort ABHARAN WILL BE COMPLETELY UNITED AGAIN and much happiness will once again enter Swarn Bhavan...that's when shelly's 🤬 gets kicked out of course!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
lets wait and watch...

well nothing new in karan...he was always like that...i hope he trust abha...and not question her...

when ranchod can accept abha with karan's child...knowing that abha loves karan...why can't karan does the same by not suspecting his wife...

i hope ranchod tells him the truth...he haif married abha for her security...and safety...because of that shelly...
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

lets wait and watch...

well nothing new in karan...he was always like that...i hope he trust abha...and not question her...

when ranchod can accept abha with karan's child...knowing that abha loves karan...why can't karan does the same by not suspecting his wife...

i hope ranchod tells him the truth...he haif married abha for her security...and safety...because of that shelly...

I totally agree
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

lets wait and watch...

if only it was that easy...Karan is very possessive he might still feel abit insecure eventhough the love is totally there...
just hope his love is stronger then his insecurities for Abha ...
ABHARAN FOREVER
DEE2803 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaya92

noo i don't think karan could do something like that..
i think that everybody will suspect him or aabha. but they won't be the killer.

DONT THINK KARAN CAN DO ANYTHG AS SUCH ...SHELLY YEA DEFTLY...

DEE2803 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeetvlover842

Well of course Karan will find out the truth about Abha and Ranchod's half completed wedding(That's what it seemed like to me) He might be a little angry and loose some trust in Abha and I think only when Ranchod goes missing then Abha exposes the truth and then if she realizes THAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH RANCHOD!!!!!!!!! Nah Nah I can't afford to think such bad thoughts,Abharan forever...Then he might question the father of the child and other factors, but then after with Abha's love,trust in god,dedication and perseverance and Ranchod's friendship and brothership with much effort ABHARAN WILL BE COMPLETELY UNITED AGAIN and much happiness will once again enter Swarn Bhavan...that's when shelly's 🤬 gets kicked out of course!

YUP INCOMPLETE WEDDING WHICH IS ACCEPTED AS A COMPLETE ONE...KARAN MIGHT EXPOSE SHELLY COZ SHE IS THE ONE WHO KNEW ALL ALONG HE WAS ALIVE ...SHELLY MIGHT KILL RANCHOD THINKING ITS KARAN ...
KARAN I JUST HOPE HE KEEPS HIS FAITH IN HIS ABHA  AND TRUST HER ...NEVER KNOW HE IS VERY POSSESSIVE SO HE MIGHT FEEL INSEURE ...WELL LETS SEE WHATS ON THE PLATE FOR US
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think karan will be a little heartbroken but i don't think he would doubt abha as he loves her so much and even karan has fought the death just to meet his love but still don't know let's see what the cv are planning for us
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think not very soon. Now at least they dragged d storyline atleast 1 week.
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Abha and ranchid never married
So why would be angry
CVs are out of there mind
Anyway but I think he will come to know the
He have to
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DEE2803

exactly this wedding thing which never was complete is still the big issue in SB and in Abhas life ...as it is a big issue so guess we have to take it as the wedding did take place ...i hope aswell that Karan understands and has his trust in his Abha and believes that there was nothing between Ranchod and her ...gosh the CV's deftly are making the situation tensed ...
hope there wont be any problem between ABHARAN

totally agree