Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gees

OMG 😲 I DONT BELIEVE THIS😲 YIPPPEEE🥳TANTHS IS BACK👏

HEYY SAATHIYA  SAAT JANAM TAK TERA PEECHAN NAHI CHODENGAY HUM🤗
DONT U EVER DO THIS AGAIN😲 HAD I KNOWN HUMARE JAANE SE TUM ITNA HAYWIRE HO JAGOGI TOH I WULD HVE NEVER GONE..IS THIS THE WAY TO CALL ME BACK😲...I NEARLY DIED OF SHOCK.🥺..😲NA BABA I CANT TAKE THE RISK OF LEAVING NOW😲 I GOT TO KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON YOU🤔 I AM HERE TO STAY😉...LUBBALUBB U 🤗

BOSS😲BOSS😲 HELLLO... IG GEES CALLING...TANTHS LOST AND FOUND...SHE IS IN A SPECIAL LOCK UP...❤️OUR HEART❤️THE KEYS R WITH THE UCA TEAM😛SHE CANT RUN AWAY NOW😛...SPECIAL INVESTIGATION REPORT😳 OVER N OUT WITH😉😎

I knew my team will come through 👏. Had you not accomplished the task of bringing back a core team member back to the fold I'd have had your badge IG.😛  Your vacation time but it turned out to be hiatus🤔. Time now to get back to active duty.

See how a UCA team member decided to smoke you out and bring you back to active once again. 😉  We have many techniques to keep the core team together. Binny, Yemi, Tanthya, Hami Mia, Elle and Sachee and you are members of my first team way back when😃.  We have a few more members on board since.  Make sure you introduce yourself to them.  Now that you got the team back together keep it that way. Samjo ki nahi?

So when can I expect the report on your syndrome on the upcoming rift. Time to get active on PROJECT: KRIYA RIFT and report on your findings by week's end. Over and out!🥳
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YES!! what a relief!! Tanths never do this again, ever! 
This forum is nothing without you, really, This is straight from heart and i mean it! You are the life of this place

Thanks Amit! 

MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

YES!! what a relief!! Tanths never do this again, ever! 

This forum is nothing without you, really, This is straight from heart and i mean it! You are the life of this place

Thanks Amit! 

Zaza🤗

Where have you been? Long time no see. So how bothered are you by the rift coming between K and P?
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Zaza🤗

Where have you been? Long time no see. So how bothered are you by the rift coming between K and P?

Mera 🤗🤗 

was out of town, so was away from forum 😳 but i am back now! 

bothered!! don't ask about it!!   😭 😔 hamri raat ki neend and din ka chain sab gayab 😳 😆because of this KriYa separation we will be getting in a few days... Uff don't know how i will gonna bear all that... though, you know, i am on MKAP strike and just read the updates but still it will be tough to even read it...  
KP re-union is the only thing i look forward to in the show at present 😳i just hope CVs will be kind enough to unite them soon 😕  

MERARAI thumbnail

Mera 🤗🤗 

was out of town, so was away from forum 😳 but i am back now! 

bothered!! don't ask about it!!   😭 😔 hamri raat ki neend and din ka chain sab gayab 😳 😆because of this KriYa separation we will be getting in a few days... Uff don't know how i will gonna bear all that... though, you know, i am on MKAP strike and just read the updates but still it will be tough to even read it...  
KP re-union is the only thing i look forward to in the show at present 😳i just hope CVs will be kind enough to unite them soon 😕  

BELCOME BACK🤗🥳

Brace yourself! I don't tink they will reunite them so soon. It may be a month or two. It's the anticipation of the manana after the rootna that will draw in viewers and struggling to stay in the top 5 for weeks now they'll probably stretch it. This is going to be a chewing gum track by the looks of it.

They had Amma turning in the screws for at least a month, They have to let Krishna and Prats live through several "chaha tumhe tho har phal har dhum" playbacks and flashbacks.😕  I'll get a chance to get on Krishna and Takurain's case in my post with my comments. 😛😆

Can you guess who's in my avatar? 😛😉😃
😉Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

BELCOME BACK🤗🥳

Brace yourself! I don't tink they will reunite them so soon. It may be a month or two. It's the anticipation of the manana after the rootna that will draw in viewers and struggling to stay in the top 5 for weeks now they'll probably stretch it. This is going to be a chewing gum track by the looks of it.

They had Amma turning in the screws for at least a month, They have to let Krishna and Prats live through several "chaha tumhe tho har phal har dhum" playbacks and flashbacks.😕  I'll get a chance to get on Krishna and Takurain's case in my post with my comments. 😛😆

Aww thanks 🤗

OMG!! 1-2 months 😲 how will i survive till then.. 😕 you know KriYa are my oxygen... my poor KriYa starved heart is in a very critical condition these days... it needs it dose.. urgently 😳  
CVs are so cruel just like their fictional character Thakurain... 

2 months will be too much! and If they have decided that they will gonna stretch the separation for this long then they better give us a ''proper'' (ahem ☺️ 😉) re-union...  i don't mind SR '2' like their first one...  😳  nothing less then that! 

@ bold, 👍🏼 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

BELCOME BACK🤗🥳

Can you guess who's in my avatar? 😛😉😃
😉

its so depressing...  This represents P's condition at the moment isn't it? 

But I am hoping that evil Thakurain will be like this once K gets to know the truth about her... 
MERARAI thumbnail

its so depressing...  This represents P's condition at the moment isn't it? 

But I am hoping that evil Thakurain will be like this once K gets to know the truth about her... 

Also, it looks like Naina with her eye make up streaming down her face. 😕
Filza. thumbnail

Also, it looks like Naina with her eye make up streaming down her face. 😕

🤣 
gees thumbnail
QUOTE=MERARAI]
BOSS😲BOSS😲 HELLLO... IG GEES CALLING...TANTHS LOST AND FOUND...SHE IS IN A SPECIAL LOCK UP...❤️OUR HEART❤️THE KEYS R WITH THE UCA TEAM😛SHE CANT RUN AWAY NOW😛...SPECIAL INVESTIGATION REPORT😳 OVER N OUT WITH😉😎

I knew my team will come through 👏. Had you not accomplished the task of bringing back a core team member back to the fold I'd have had your badge IG.😛  Your vacation time but it turned out to be hiatus🤔. Time now to get back to active duty.

See how a UCA team member decided to smoke you out and bring you back to active once again. 😉 We have many techniques to keep the core team together. Binny, Yemi, Tanthya, Hami Mia, Elle and Sachee and you are members of my first team way back when😃.  We have a few more members on board since.  Make sure you introduce yourself to them.  Now that you got the team back together keep it that way. Samjo ki nahi?

So when can I expect the report onyour syndrome on the upcoming rift. Time to get active on PROJECT: KRIYA RIFT and report on your findings by week's end. Over and out!🥳
HAILA BOSS😲@ highlighted😲thank god i am back😲!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sari 😭sari boss😭 but u know i have a knack of reaching pat on time wenever something goes wrong😎 n i was doin my work underground as u can see my upcoming syndrome report in Carismas post..'PRATIGYA'S EXIT-' BOLE TOH BIDAI😭Baba ke babu ki kasam 😳Boss  hum kono nautanki ya dirama nai kiye na😒
Edited by gees - 12 years ago